Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana 2020: Free Ration For 3.25 Cr Beneficiary Apply Online, anna brahma yojana ahmedabad, gujarat sarkar loan yojana 2020, ann brahm yojana, samaj kalyan yojana gujarat, ration card gujarat, gujarat government schemes, nfsa list gujarat, types of ration card in gujarat
Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana 2020: Free Ration For 3.25 Cr Beneficiary Apply Online:- The state government of Gujarat has recently launched a new scheme for the poor people and households of the entire state. This scheme is mainly launched to provide special benefits in this pandemic situation created by the COVID 19. The name of this scheme is Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana 2020. This scheme will help all the poor households of the entire Gujarat state as said promised by the government officials. This scheme will only be launched for the poor migrant workers of the state who are living in different parts of the state and facing trouble.
In this article, we will discuss all the points related to this scheme accordingly. In this article, we will share with you all the important points regarding the Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana 2020-2021 such as benefits, objectives, details, features, key points, eligibility criteria, documents required, application procedure, registration procedure, helpline number etc. We will also provide you with the step by step procedure to check the beneficiary list of this scheme easily online. So, do follow the article until the end to grab all the details related to this scheme.
- 1 About Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana 2020
- 2 Important Dates
- 3 Incentives of Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana
- 4 Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana Registration Procedure (Application procedure)
- 5 Helpline Number/ Contact Number
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
About Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana 2020
The Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana is a good initiative taken by the state government of Gujarat state for distribution free ration to the poor migrant workers of the entire state. Under this scheme, the government will provide free ration among the poor and migrant workers who are migrated from different places such as Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh and other states.
They will be able to get free food items without any of the precious money. They don’t need any money for all these food ingredients. Through the implementation of this free ration welfare scheme, the government has clarified the vision of equality among the people. This scheme will really help many of the poor migrant workers in this pandemic situation respectively. This type of scheme will help the beneficiaries to live properly and happily.
Details of Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana 2020
|Name of the Scheme||Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana|
|Launched By||Gujarat Government|
|Launching Date||4th April|
|Beneficiaries||Poor Migrant Workers|
|Benefit||Free Food Grains|
|Objective||To Provide Free Ration|
|Mode of Application||Updating Soon|
- This scheme will be started or inaugurated on 4th of April 2020.
Benefits of Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana
There are many benefits to this scheme. The main benefit of this scheme is that this scheme will be provided free food grains among the poor migrant workers of the state respectively who are migrated from different states of the country because of losing their job and other income opportunities in this pandemic situation due to Corona Virus. All the migrant workers who are migrated from different places and states like Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Assam, Uttar Pradesh will get this benefit directly from the government officials. Various food items will be distributed by the concerned authority through this scheme.
By implementing this scheme the government has aimed to provide free ration to around 3.25 crore of migrant workers of Gujarat state accordingly. This will decrease the poverty level of the workers and help them to live properly. This is a great initiative for all the poor people of the entire state. The government has already set up around 83 relief camps for the poor migrant families for providing food and shelter to them.
Incentives of Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana
The following incentives will surely be provide under his scheme:
- All the BPL families of the state will get an amount of Rs. 1000/- on their bank accounts.
- Only Rs. 1.50 electricity duty will be charged on the consumption of 50 units instead of the earlier 30 units for the BPL families.
- Fixed charges on electricity bill have been waived off for the month of April for small industries, factories and MSMEs in the states.
- Rs. 30 to 35 crore financial aid for gaushalas and cattle ponds.
- Rs. 25 per animal for April 2020 would be provided to all gaushalas and cattle ponds.
- Advance allowance to pensioners including senior citizens, widows and persons with disabilities.
- Rs. 221 crores have been deposited in over 13 lakh people bank accounts.
- Directed small and large businesses and the MSMEs to pay their employee’s salaries and wages to their labourers regularly without any deductions till the entire lockdown period i.e 14 April 2020.
The applicants must follow the following eligibility criteria before applying for this scheme online:
- Applicant must be a permanent citizen of Gujarat state
- The applicant must be a migrant worker.
- They must belong to BPL family.
The following documents will be required while you are visiting the PDS shop for the free ration:
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Proof
- Residential Proof
- Certificate of Migrant Worker
- Passport Size Photograph
- Bank Account Details
- Valid Mobile Number
Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana Registration Procedure (Application procedure)
The government has not provided any fixed registration or application procedure for this scheme. Even you don’t need to fill any application form for getting this scheme. You will surely get all the benefit under this scheme if you have the valid document proof along with you as a migrant worker. You will able to get your ration from the nearest PDS shop.
Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana Beneficiary List 2020
The government will not issue any specific beneficiary list for this scheme. All the poor migrant workers will get the free rations if they have right documents directly from the PDS shops.
Helpline Number/ Contact Number
- Phone: 079-23251170
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana?
The Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana is a state government scheme launched by the state government of Gujarat.
Who will get benefit under this scheme?
All the poor migrant workers will get the benefits under this scheme.
What is the main aim of this scheme?
The main aim of this scheme is provide free rations among the migrant workers.
If you have any query regarding the Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana 2020-2021, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.