YSR Jalakala Scheme 2020: Online Registration Form 2020, Apply Free Borewell Application Form Download, Apply Online @ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in:- The state government of Andhra Pradesh again come into the news for intruding and launching a new welfare scheme named as YSR Jalakala Yojana 2020. This scheme has only been launched for the poor farmers of the entire AP state.
Under this special scheme, the state government will be going to help the farmers by dug borewells for the farmers without any cost for completely free. This YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2020 is mainly introduced, announced and launched by the Chief Minister of the Andhra Pradesh state YS Jagan Mohan Reddy recently after looking at the problems of the farmers of the state deeply. Under this free borewell scheme, all the small and medium farmers of the state will get the benefits who are not able to open their own water sources for the integration because of the financial weakness.
So, after looking at all these problems the government of Andhra Pradesh come forward to help those farmers by dug free of cost borewells. This scheme will cover estimated to bring in 5 lakh acres under the cultivation through the groundwater irrigation. And during this 3643 padayatra, Jagan Mohan Reddy met the farmers whose fields were parched due to the lack of water sources for a long period of time badly.
In this article, we will discuss all the possible things related to this scheme easily. In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects regarding the YSR Jalakala Scheme 2020-2021 such as benefits, objectives, details, features, key points, eligibility criteria, documents required, registration procedure, application procedure, application form pdf download, helpline number etc. We will also share with you the step by step procedure to check the beneficiary list of this YSR farmer scheme online. So, do follow the article until the end to grab all the details of this scheme easily and accurately.
- 1 About YSR Jalakala Scheme 2020
- 2 YSR Jalakala Scheme Latest Update
- 3 Jalakala Scheme Implementation Process
- 4 YSR Jalakala Scheme 2020 Apply Offline
- 5 AP YSR Jalakala Scheme 2020 Apply Online
- 6 Helpline Number/ Contact Number
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
About YSR Jalakala Scheme 2020
The YSR Jalakala Scheme or YSR Jala Kala Scheme is a state government scheme launched and introduced by the state government of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme has been launched under the guidance of the Chief Minister of the state YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. This scheme has been launched by the officials on 28th September 2020 through a video conferencing directly from the camp office.
For the successful implementation of YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2020, the government has promised to sanctioned around Rs. 2,340 crores directly from the state fund. The concerned authorities not inviting the farmers who want to get the benefit of this YSR free Borwell scheme or YSR Jalakala Scheme for the year of 2020 and 2021. You will get all the important regarding this scheme in this article clearly, so don’t need to hurry for that.
Details of YSR Jalakala Scheme 2020
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Jalakala Scheme|
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Launching Date||28th September|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the State|
|Objective||To Provide Water Source|
|Sanctioned Amount||Rs. 2,340 Crores|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiary Status||Available Soon|
YSR Jalakala Scheme Latest Update
We all are known that farmers are always depend on the groundwater for the irrigation from many years. There are still many farmers who are there who depends on groundwater because of the lack of money. So after looking all these problems the officials of the YSR government come forward to help them by launching a new scheme YSR Jalakala Scheme or YSR Jala Kala Yojana 2020-2021 for providing free borewells to the farmers of the entire state respectively.
This is really a great initiative by the Andhra Pradesh state government for the poor farmers who couldn’t afford borewells by their own due to the financial unstableness. The government of the state now promised to provide a permanent solution for the irrigation by dug free borewells across the state. According to the official report, the government will provide free borewells to the farmers without any cost completely for free if you are eligible. All the farmers or the group of farmers with land holdings 2.5 acres and 5 acres can easily apply for this YSR Jalakala Scheme online.
With an aim to bring 5 lakh acres of land under cultivation, #YSRJalaKala will benefit 3 lakh small & marginal farmers across AP with free of cost installation of borewells. As announced by Hon’ble CM @ysjagan today, AP Govt will also spend 1600Cr to provide free motors. pic.twitter.com/OYzhWwYNTD— Harsha Vardhan Reddy A (@ahvrofficial) September 28, 2020
Benefits of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
- All the farmers will get the free bore well facilities under this scheme.
- The government will dig up around 2 lakh bore-wells across the state.
- AP Free Bore Well Scheme will provide the permanent solution of irrigation water to the farmers.
- Farmers or group of farmers landholdings of 2.5 acres to 5 acres can easily apply for this YSR Jalakala Scheme 2020 online.
- Around 3 lakh farmers of the state will get the benefit of free borewell.
All the farmers who wanted to apply for this must read the following eligibility criteria before applying for this scheme wither online or offline:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must be engaged in the farming profession.
- This scheme will get only once by a farmer. The first priority of this scheme will be given to the Small, Marginal, SC, ST and Women Farmers of the state.
- All the farmers who have laid the borewell in their land previously will also be eligible if their borewell fails.
- The beneficiaries who have already constructed their own borewell will not be eligible for this scheme.
- The government employees like state and central government who have 2.5 to 5 acres of land holdings will not allow for applying for this scheme.
- All the beneficiaries must have at least 2.5 acres of land to 5 acres of land by their own to get the benefit of this scheme. If the farmers have less than 2.5 to 5 acres of land holdings then they must collaborate with their neighbours’ land and get the scheme for free.
Documents Required/ Documents List
The following documents will be required during the time of registration or application either offline or online:
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Proof
- Residential Proof
- White Ration Card
- Land Passbook Details
- Details of Bank Passbook
- Farmer Registration Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Valid Mobile Number
Jalakala Scheme Implementation Process
After the application procedure, the government officials will verify the application forms according to their documents and eligibility. After that, the government will dug free borewells accordingly. Before that, the concerned authority will do a geographical survey of the location where the farmers are farming.
YSR Jalakala Scheme 2020 Apply Offline
If you want to apply offline for the YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2020 then do follow the following steps carefully:
- First of all, collect the application form by contacting the village volunteers.
- Fill the application with you basic details such as:
- Farmer Name
- Father Name
- Name of the Village
- Mobile Number
- White Ration Card Number
- Number of Land Holding in Acres
- Aadhar Card Number
- After that, affix the passport size photograph and attach all the required documents.
- Fill your signature or the Thump Print carefully and “Submit” it to the VRO officer.
AP YSR Jalakala Scheme 2020 Apply Online
If you are attracted to the online application procedure of YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2020-2021 then do follow the following steps carefully:
- First of all, visit the official website of YSR Jalakala Scheme 2020.
- Now the homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on “Launch” option from the homepage.
- Now, click on the “Apply for Borewells” option from the webpage.
- Now, enter your Aadhar Number and enter a one-time password on the given space carefully.
- After that, click on the “Submit” tab.
YSR Jalakala Scheme or YSR Jala Kala Scheme Application Status
If you want to check you application status then do follow the following steps carefully:
- First of all, visit the official website for this scheme.
- Now, click on “Enter Application Status” on the homepage.
- After that, enter your application number and click on “Submit” option.
- Now, the application status will appear in front of you.
YSR Jalakala Scheme or YSR Jala Kala Scheme Beneficiary List (Beneficiary Status)
The beneficiary list of this scheme still not issued. We will update here everything after getting the official notification by the state government.
Helpline Number/ Contact Number
If you are facing any trouble then contact with the following helpdesk number:
- Toll-Free Mobile Number: 9121296053
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Helpline Number: 1902
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is YSR Jalakala Scheme?
The YSR Jalakala Scheme is state government scheme launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh.
Who will get benefit under this scheme?
All the farmers of the scheme will get benefit under this scheme if they are eligible according to the eligibility criteria.
What is the official website of YSR Jalakala Scheme or YSR Jala Kala Scheme?
The official website of this scheme is @ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in.
What is the main aim of this scheme?
The main aim of this scheme is to provide free water sources to the farmers.
If you have any query regarding the YSR Jalakala Scheme or YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2020-2021, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.