ap tailors scheme beneficiary list, ap tailors scheme 2020 last date, ap tailor scheme list pdf download, ap tailors yojana list district wise, ap tailors scheme payment status, ysr tailors scheme eligibility, ap tailors scheme application form, ap tailors payment status
[Rs.10000] AP Tailors Scheme 2021 List: Check Status YSR Navodayam: The state government of Andhra Pradesh state has recently announced and launched a new scheme for the people of the state named as AP Tailors Scheme 2020. This is a welfare scheme announced and launched by the Chief Minister of the Andhra Pradesh state YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Under this scheme, the government will provide various incentives to the poor and needy people of the state. Through the implementation of this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the various category people such as washermen, barbers and tailors.
All the beneficiaries will get an amount of Rupees 10,000 directly from the government officials. The government will provide the benefit under this scheme to around 2.47 beneficiaries of the state. Here, 82 thousand are washermen, 38 thousand for the barbers and 1.25 lakh people are tailors. This is a very great scheme which has been recently launched by the state government of the AP state on behalf of the Chief Minister of the state YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
In this article, we will discuss with you the facts related to this scheme. In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects such as the AP Tailors Scheme 2021 benefits, objectives, features, details, key points, eligibility criteria, documents required, application procedure, registration procedure, helpline number etc. We will also share with you the exact procedure to check the beneficiary status of this scheme. So, do read the article till the end to grab all the information regarding the AP Tailors Scheme 2020 List.
- 1 About AP Tailors Scheme 2021 List Details
- 2 AP Tailor Scheme Registration Process
- 3 Helpline Number/ Contact Number
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
About AP Tailors Scheme 2021 List Details
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has launched this scheme named as AP Tailors Scheme. Under this special scheme, the government will provide special benefit to the needy person of the state financially. All the poor barbers, drivers, tailors whose income is very late will get the benefit of this scheme easily. The concerned authority is inviting the interested applicants to fill the application form of this scheme online.
The Chief Minister of the state YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has specially launched this scheme to provide incentives to the backward people who highly need help directly from the government officials. All the small and the marginal businessman of the Andhra Pradesh state will get the benefit of this scheme directly from the government officials. We will update all the important information regarding this YSR Navodaya Scheme easily.
Details of AP Tailor Scheme 2020-21
|Name of the Scheme||AP Tailor Scheme or AP Navodaya Scheme|
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Beneficiaries||All the Poor Barbers, Drivers, Tailors.|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Help|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Status||Available Soon|
|Beneficiary Status||Available Soon|
|Official Website||Updating Soon|
Benefit of This Scheme
There are many benefits of this YSR AP Tailors Scheme. The main benefit of this scheme is to provide incentives to the poor and needy people of the state. Through the implementation of this special welfare scheme, the needy people will get very much benefit and care directly from the government officials. The government will provide an amount of Rs. 10,000 as the financial help to the small and marginal group of businessmen such as barbers, tailors and drivers.
As promised, Hon’ble CM @ysjagan launched the #JaganannaChedhodu scheme; providing financial assistance of Rs. 10,000/- each to eligible beneficiaries from the Rajakas, Tailors & Nayee Brahmins community. An amount of 247.04 Cr was disbursed today, benefiting 2,47,040 people. pic.twitter.com/UvU6Lv8qpZ— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) June 10, 2020
The applicant must read the following eligibility criteria before applying and register for this scheme:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant should belong to Barbers, Tailors or Weavers categories.
- The servants of MSMEs will also eligible to grab the benefits of this scheme.
- They must belong to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category.
- Applicants must have their own and valid Aadhar Card and Bank Accounts.
- All the applicants must have to belong to the BC category.
- They must have their own BPL Certificate.
- The candidates must have a white ration card provided by the government along with them.
The following documents are mostly required for applying this scheme either online or offline:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter Identity proof
- Utility Bill
- Property Tax Bill
- BPL Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Bank Account Details
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email Id
AP Tailor Scheme Registration Process
All the applicants who are wanted to apply for AP Tailor’s Scheme they must read the following steps carefully:
- First of all, visit the official website of AP Tailors Scheme.
- On the homepage, the login box will appear.
- Login by using your User ID and Password.
- Now, you will see an option named “Application Form”. Click on that option.
- Fill the application form with you basic and personal details.
- Upload the required and important documents.
- At last, click on the Submit option.
Procedure to Search Eligibility List Under AP Tailor Scheme 2020
If you wanted to check and search the eligibility list of this AP Tailors Scheme then must follow the following steps carefully:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Click on “Know Your Secretariat” option from the homepage.
- Now, a list of districts will appear on your screen.
- You will notice five columns as serial number, district, urban, rural and total.
- Click on the Urban or Rural option as from where you belong to.
- Now, the Mandal List will appear in front of you.
- Now, search for your Mandal from the list and the link will appear in front of you.
- And finally, now, the final list of secretariat name and GP name will appear in front of you.
Beneficiary List of AP Tailors Scheme
The beneficiary list of this scheme still not provide by the government officials. We will update here after the official notification.
Helpline Number/ Contact Number
The helpdesk number of this scheme still not provide by the concerned authority. Wait for our later updates.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is AP Tailors Scheme?
The AP Tailors Scheme is a state government scheme launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh.
What is the main aim of this scheme?
The main aim of this scheme is to provide financial help to the beneficiaries.
How much money will provide under AP Tailors Scheme?
Who will get benefit under this scheme?
The small and marginal group of group of businessmen will get the benefit under this scheme.
If you have any query regarding the AP Tailors Scheme 2020-2021, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.