www.kswcfc.org scholarship 2020, vidya samunnathi scholarship 2020 list,samunnathi scholarship list 2020, vidya samunnathi scholarship 2020 eligibility, vidya samunnathi scholarship 2019 registration, samunnathi scholarship 2020-21 last date, www.kswcfc.org scholarship registration, vidya samunnathi scholarship 2019 list
The state government of Kerala state has recently announced and launched a new scheme named as Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship for the people of the state for providing various incentives to the beneficiaries. This is mainly a scholarship scheme which has been launched by the Kerala State Welfare Corporation for providing the various incentives including the financial assistance to the people belonging to the backward unreserved categories of the entire state.
Under the KSWCFC Scholarship 2020-21, the state government will provide financial help to the poor and needy people of the state who are belonging to the Economically Backward Section (EWS) and Backward Communities respectively. The main objective of this Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Scheme is to ensure empowerment and comprehensive development among the non-reserved forward communities of the entire state. All the initiatives provided by the officials under this scheme as the Educational Scholarship and Competitive Financial Support and Help.
In this article, we will discuss with you all the points related to the KSWCFC Scholarship Scheme easily. In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects regarding the Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2020-2021 such as benefits, objectives, features, details, key points, eligibility criteria, documents required, application procedure, registration procedure, helpline number etc. We will also share with you the exact and legal steps to check the beneficiary list of this scheme online. So, do follow the article till the end to grab all the details regarding this scheme easily.
- 1 About Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2021
- 2 Eligible Courses List
- 3 Scholarship Amount List
- 4 Helpline Number/ Contact Number
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
About Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2021
The Kerala Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Scheme or KSWCFC Scholarship Scheme is a state government scheme which has been recently announced and launched by the Kerala state government for providing various incentives to them respectively. This scheme has mainly and firstly launched in the year of 2015. This is an annual welfare scheme where every year the people belonging to the un-reserved backward communities can easily apply through the official website. The concerned authority so invites the interested candidates to register them online by applying for this scheme online.
The government will mainly provide the financial assistance and support to the beneficiaries under this scheme as the Educational Scholarship and Competitive Assistance respectively. The beneficiaries will easily get the scholarship under this scheme by applying for this scheme. This is a very great scheme for the EWS categories of the state which will help the beneficiaries legally and easily.
Details of Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2021
|Name of the Scheme||Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||Kerala State Government|
|Department||Kerala State Welfare Corporation|
|Last Date of Application||17th December 2019|
|Beneficiaries||Backward and Unreserved Community People|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Help|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Status||Available Soon|
|Beneficiary Status||Available Soon|
The applicant must have to read the eligibility criteria before applying for this scheme online:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Kerala state.
- The applicant should belong to the non-reserved forward community.
- The annual family income must not be more than 2 lakh Rupees.
- They must have their own bank accounts.
Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2019 | Check the Kerala State Welfare Corporation for Forward Communities, Dates & Eligibility https://t.co/PG6LjyTbEC pic.twitter.com/tA09r7sLso— LearnCBSE (@LearnCBSE) November 29, 2019
The following documents are Importantly required to apply for this scheme online:
- Aadhar Card
- Identity proof
- Residential Proof
- PAN Card
- EWS Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Passport Size Photograph
- Valid Mobile Number
Benefits of Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship
- This scheme will provide financial support to the beneficiaries who are selected after the verification.
- The scheme will also provide empowerment and comprehensive development.
- It will ensure a better future among the candidates.
Eligible Courses List
The eligible courses list of Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Scheme will be provided by the government official as Education Scholarship and the Competitive Assistance. All the details about the eligible educational course list will be given below by another point.
Education Scholarship Courses
- CA/ICWA/CS Level
- Diploma Level
- Graduate Level
- Higher Secondary Level
- National Institute Level
- Phil & Ph. D Level
- Post Graduate Level
Competitive Assistance Courses
- Civil Service Exam
- Medical/ Engineering
- PSC/ Bank/ UPSC/ SSC
Scholarship Amount List
|VidyaSamunnathi – Scholarships||Amount (Yearly)|
|High School Level||Rs. 2000|
|Higher Secondary Level||Rs. 3000|
|Graduation (Non-professional)||Rs. 5000|
|Post Graduation (Non-professional)||Rs. 6000|
|Graduation (Professional)||Rs. 7000|
|Post Graduation (Professional)||Rs. 8000|
|National Institute||Rs. 50000|
Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Apply Online
The interested candidates must follow the following steps to apply for this scheme online:
- First of all, visit the official website of Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Scheme.
- Now, the homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the “Data Bank Registration” option.
- Now, you are redirected to a new webpage. Then click on the “Registration” option.
- Now, go through the Registration Section and enter your User ID (Where you need to enter your mobile number or email id).
- After that, re-enter your user name and click on the “Register” option.
- Now, the verification code will be sent to your registered mobile number or email id.
- Now, click on the “Apply Now for Vidhya Samunnathi Scholarship Scheme” from the “latest news”.
- After that, click on the “Scholarship” option and a drop-down menu will appear.
- Now, search for your desired scholarship that you want to apply and read the Guidelines carefully.
- After that, tick the checkbox and click on the “Proceed” option.
- Now, enter the FC and click on the “Submit” button.
- After that, enter the other information and details regarding this scheme.
- Upload the important documents as the official asks.
- At last, click on the “Submit” button and the application process will complete.
Helpline Number/ Contact Number
|MAILING ADDRESS||Kerala State Welfare Corporation for Forward Communities Ltd.|
L2, Kuleena, TC 9/476, Jawahar Nagar, Kowdiar P.O., Thiruvananthapuram-3
|TELEPHONE NUMBER||Chairman 0471 2726599 Assistant Manager 0471-2311215|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Kerala Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Scheme?
This is a state government scheme announced and launched by the state government of Kerala.
I have just applied for post matric scholarship so can I apply for Vidya samunnathi?
Yes you can.
I am Hindu ezhava OBC caste can I get Vidya samunnathi scholarship?
Yes you can.
What is the main aim of this scheme?
The main aim of this scheme is to provide financial help to the beneficiaries.
If you have any query regarding the Kerala Vidya samunnathi scholarship 2020-2021, the do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.