Hey there, today I am here with a new scheme, named as Atal Amrit Abhiyan. Atal Amrit Abhiyan is a very important scheme launched by the Assam Government recently. Actually, it is a monetary and health scheme of Assam. In this article, we will share with you all the required information related to this scheme. Under this article, we will cover all the important information regarding Atal Amrit Abhiyan. Here we also share the eligibility criteria. Documents require benefits, application procedure and other more related information. So, without further delay, let’s start gathering information.
Atal Amrit Abhiyan 2020
Actually, Atal Amrit Abhiyan is an insurance scheme of health, which was launched by the Assam Government for the BPL and APL families. Under this very scheme, the government will provide monetary help to those households, who were poor and not have money for the treatment for sudden health issues. Surprisingly, till 23rd March 2020, there have been 245,491 APL enrollments, 15,889,339 BPL enrollments and 85,717 treatments are going under this AAA scheme.
The enrolment of Atal Amrit Yojana 2020 was already started on the official website. You can apply and check all the information related to AAA scheme in its Official Website. Even, in this article, we will provide you with all the related information to enrol in the scheme.
Some Highlighted Points of Atal Amrit Abhiyan Scheme
Name of the Scheme
Atal Amrit Abhiyan
The poor people of Assam
Provide health insurance
Objectives of Atal Amrit Abhiyan
There are many important objectives are there of Atal Amrit Abhiyan. The main objectives are as follows:
◦ The main major objective of Atal Amrit Abhiyan is to provide health insurance to poor people.
◦ This scheme has aimed to give health insurance of about Rs. 2 lakh to each of the beneficiaries.
◦ Under this Atal Amrit Abhiyan Scheme, the government will cover major disease such as cancer, kidney disease, brain, heart-related and burn injuries also.
◦ The people, who are suffering from any of this disease can take treatment of Rs. 2 lakh for free at all govt. and CGHS empanelled hospitals.
◦ To provide completely free treatment for the BPL (Below Poverty Line) families.
◦ To provide a smart card, through which beneficiaries can get their relief.
Benefits of Atal Amrit Abhiyan
The most important benefits of Atal Amrit Abhiyan (AAA) are as follows:
◦ Under this scheme, the poor people of Assam can get better treatment.
◦ The BPL (Below Poverty Line) families get completely free treatment under this scheme.
◦ Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will get Rs. 2 lakh as health insurance.
What is Atal Amrit Abhiyan Smart Card?
Actually, the smart card is a digital card, which is given under the Atal Amrit Abhiyan Scheme. Smart Cards are produced individually for each. An individual should pay only Rs. 100/- to get this smart card. The beneficiaries should renew this card yearly just to pay Rs. 100/-. During the time of treatment, this smart card will help you to get the free treatment of about Rs. 2 lakh at all govt. and CGHS empanelled hospitals.
Atal Amrit Abhiyan Eligibility
◦ To apply and get this scheme, the applicant must be a resident of Assam state.
◦ The applicant should have APL or BPL card.
◦ The family income must be below 5 lakh.
Atal Amrit Abhiyan Application Form
To grab this best opportunity, the applicant must to fill the application form after downloading it from the official website of Atal Amrit Abhiyan.
Atal Amrit Abhiyan Hospitals
There’s a big list of hospitals covers under Atal Amrit Abhiyan Scheme. The whole lists of the hospitals are enlisted at the official website of Atal Amrit Abhiyan Scheme. You should follow the below link to see the hospitals list.
Disease Covered Under Atal Amrit Abhiyan
Do you believe me or not, there’s about a total f 437 diseases are covered under this scheme. These 437 diseases are enlisted within 6 major groups; those major groups are as follows:
2. Cardiovascular Disease
3. Kidney Disease
4. Neo-natal Disease
5. Neurological Conditions
6. Burn Injuries
The Assam State government will provide one time financial help of Rs. 1 lakh to the patients who are suffering under these five diseases under Atal Amrit Abhiyan Scheme.