Hey there, today we are here to share with you about a new scheme named as Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. Actually, this is a scholarship scheme, which scholarship scheme has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh Government for the poor and meritorious students of the state. This important scholarship scheme can help the students of Backward Categories in their study. So, looking all about the scheme, in this very article, we will share with you all the important and related information related to Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, which is launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh. In this article, we will share with you about eligibility criteria, documents required and also the application procedure in a simple way. Along with this information, we will also share with you the important dates and group-wise scholarship distribution list.
Actually, the scholarship is a very important element for the poor students, who are unable to pay their institutional fees properly and regularly because of poverty. Even, many families of India belong to Below Poverty Line, who are unable to pay their students fees regularly, even they are sometimes unable to get their livelihood. After looking at all of these problems, along with central government state governments also implement some scholarship schemes to help those students financially. In this very article, we will share with you about a scholarship scheme which is launched by the YSR Government of Andhra Pradesh state recently. In this article, we will also share with you about all the information related to this scholarship scheme such as application form, application process, eligibility criteria, benefits, documents required and so on.
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020
The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scholarship Scheme was launched by the Andhra Pradesh Government, mainly the honourable Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy. Under this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh Government provide some financial assistance to the poor students to live with their dreams properly. Under this scheme, financial help will give to those students who are willing to gain study and higher education but not able to pay their fees because of the families financial burden. Surprisingly, many meritorious students are there in the Andhra Pradesh, whose academic scores are excellent but they have not enough money to continue their academic career, even they have not enough money to get their livelihood. So, after looking at those problems of the meritorious students, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh State recently launched Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme to help those students financially.
Some highlighted points of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Name of the Scheme
Jagananna Vidya Deevena
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State
Poor students of Andhra Pradesh
Providing Financial help for study
Implementation of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The implementation of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme will begin after the announcement, which was made by the Chief Minister Mr YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on 28 April 2020. Under this scholarship scheme, the full fee of the school will be paid by the Andhra Pradesh Government. At about 14 lakh students will get benefits from this scheme. The CM of Andhra Pradesh Mr YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has sanctioned Rs. 4000 crores along with the previous due amount of about Rs. 1880 crore for this scheme. He said that Education and Health is the first priority of this government. Surprisingly, the scholarship amount will be transferred to the applicant’s mother’s Bank Account.
Benefits of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
There are many benefits are there of this scheme, the main benefits are given below:
◦ Under this scheme, students can earn money for future studies.
◦ As because of the scholarship amount many of the poor students who are willing to study but fear about his family’s financial condition, can easily continue their studies without a burden of money.
◦ Under this scheme, the government also provide the tuition fees and hostel fees of the students.
◦ As the scholarship money will forward to the applicant’s mother’s bank account, the applicants are not able to use the money for other enjoyment.
Objectives of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The main objectives of this scheme are:
◦ To provide financial assistance to those students, who are willing to study more but not have enough money to continue their studies.
◦ To promote higher education as the main aim of the state which encourages youngsters for better education.
◦ To provide better education among the poor.
List of Courses Under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
There are many courses are fall under this scheme. Those students who are doing this course will be benefited this scheme completely.
◦ Any other general Degree and PG courses
Incentives of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
As we already mentioned above, the incentive under this scheme will be given to those students, who can apply and enrol for this scholarship scheme. The list of Incentives provide under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme are:
◦ All the tuition fees and hostel fee will be provided to those students, who are doing the following courses:
◦ The students will be given about Rs. 20,000/- per annum.
◦ Other money incentives under this scholarship scheme are:
◦ Rs. 15,000/- will be given for the Polytechnic Students
◦ RS. 10,000/- will be given to ITI Students
◦ Rs. 20,000/- will be given to Graduate and Other courses
Eligibility Criteria of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The applicant should follow the below mention points before applying this scholarship scheme:
◦ The applicant should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh
◦ Government employees’ child will not applicable to this scheme
◦ Sanctuary workers are exempted from this scheme.
◦Those students are highly applicable who are pursuing the following courses:
◦ The families annual income should be less than Rs. 2.5 lakh.
◦The applicants should only have wetland below 10 acres/ agricultural land below 25 acres/ wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres.
◦ The applicants should not have their own four-wheelers.
Documents required for applying this scheme
There’s not much documents are needed to apply for this scheme. The required documents are as follows:
◦ Aadhar Card
◦ Residential Proof
◦ Admission Certificate
◦ Admission Receipt
◦ Income Certificate
◦ BPL or EWS Certificates
◦ Occupational certificate (Parents)
◦ Non-tax payer Declaration
◦ Details of the Bank Account
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Guidelines
Satish Chandra, the Chief Secretary of Higher Education Department of Andhra Pradesh issued a Guideline For the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. Those guidelines are as follows:
◦ Fee in the colleges will be collected on the basis of the notification released by the State Higher Education Regulatory and Monitoring Commission on the fee.
◦ The institution should collect the fee as decided by the Government
◦ Attendance of all the students and staff will be recorded through the Aadhar-linked Biometric Attendance.
◦ Those students, whose attendance is above 75% can get the benefits.
◦ This scheme is not amicable for private institutions.
◦ Those students, who are studying through Distance Learning and Correspondence Education can’t eligible for this scheme.
◦ This scheme is not applicable to those students, who are belonging to management and NRI quotas.
Due to the coronavirus lockdown situation all the school and colleges are closed till 3 May 2020. In this situation, the government decided to give their lunch at home to those students, who get lunch at school. As an action the State Government of Andhra Pradesh ordered to give lunch to those students. They are providing food grains like rice, eggs, chikkis etc.
Application Process of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
To apply for this scholarship Scheme, you should follow the below steps:
◦ First of all, you should visit this schemes official website.
◦ Next click on the “Official Notification of AP YSR Jagananna Deevena Scheme”.
◦ After that, fill up the form with correct information.
◦ Then, Upload the required documents.
◦ Then click on “Submit”. Do print out a copy of the form for future use.
Checking List of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
To checking the list of this scholarship scheme, the applicant should follow the below mention steps:
◦ First of all, the applicant must visit the officialwebsite.
◦ After that click on the blue text to get a detailed report on the webpage.
◦ Then, select your District Name.
◦ After that, select your location.
◦ Then, choose as Rural Or Urban.
◦ Then, note down your Secretariat Code from the screen.
◦ To display the eligible list, you must go to the webpage with the following.