Hey there, nowadays, everybody is suffering from the global disease ‘Corona’. To tackle this unhealthy situation, already the Indian Government implemented Lockdown across India. Even this situation is good for us, but many people are suffering from that.
So, today, we will provide some information about a new scheme, named as NORKA Roots Kerala Pravasi, which was implemented by the Kerala State Government. Under this scheme, the Kerala government wanted to help the Non-Residents Indians who are belonging to Kerala to come back to India in this COVID-19 lockdown crisis. The procedure of online registration has already started on the official website.
In this article, we will provide all the important information related to NORKA Roots. In this article, we will also provide the procedure to NORKA Roots registration step by step. We will also share with you the benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required and so on.
What is NORKA?
NORKA is called as the Department of Non-Residents Keralites Affairs, Kerala. This department can manage all NRI people of Kerala. This department keeps records of the NRIs and provides them with different facilities and schemes. This department must help the NRIs to live happily.
Some Highlighted Points of Kerala NORKA Roots Pravasi Registration
Name of the Scheme
NORKA Roots Pravasi Registration
NRIs belonging to Kerala
To provide help to NRIs
Kerala NORKA Roots Pravasi Registration (COVID 19), Online Registration Form
As we already know it that from a few moths India is suffering from COVID 19, along with the other countries. Among the other states of India, Kerala is going top in the stats of Corona Affected people. But now, the condition of Kerala State is on control, as the graph of COVID 19 is going decrease these days. In the first few days, the Government of Kerala only focuses on their native residents. But now the Kerala Government also can help the NRIs (Pravasi).
The government of Kerala promise to helping those people who are stuck in other states due to the lockdown situation. Now the people of Kerala origin can register then on the official portal to grab the immediate help from the Government. Under this NORKA Roots Scheme, the government wanted to help those people immediately.
Required Documents for NORKA Roots Pravasi Registration
You need only some basic documents to register in the official portal of this scheme. The required documents are s follows:
◦ Name of the applicant
◦ Age of the applicant
◦ Date of Birth of the applicant
◦Passport Number of the applicant
◦ Name of the Residing Country
◦ Permanent Address in Kerala
◦ Email/phone/WhatsApp number
◦ Employment Details of the Applicant
◦ Visa Information
NORKA Roots Online Registration/ how NRI can register @registernorkaroots.org
The registration processes of this scheme are given below step by step:
◦First of all, the applicant should visit the official website
◦ Now, you will see a registration form on your screen
◦ Now, fill the application form with correct details, such as:
◦Permanent Address in Kerala
◦ Next, click on “Next:
◦ Next, you will able to see a new webpage on your screen, where you can fill some other details such as:
◦Reason to return
◦COVID 19 Test Details
◦Proposed departure airport
◦Proposed Airport in Kerala
◦ Next, at the bottom of the form, you will see an option as “If home quarantined, whether a separate room with attached bathroom available or not”, do answer the question properly
◦ After that Submit the form, and note down the reference the number for future use
Kerala Pravasi Roots Register through app
Along with the website, you can also register your name through the app. The whole procedure of app registration is given below:
◦ First of all, the applicant should visit Google Play Store and search “NOORKA Roots” on the search bar
◦ Next, you will see many apps, download the first app among them.
◦ Next, click n “Install”
◦After that, fill the form and register yourself on the portal
◦ Who are eligible to fill NOORKA Roots Pravasi Registration Form?
The NRIs, who are belonging to Kerala, can fill the registration form.
◦ Can NRI belonging to any foreign country apply?
Yes, NRI foreigners are eligible to register or apply.