Hey there, nowadays, everybody is suffering from the global disease ‘Corona’. To tackle this unhealthy situation, already the Indian Government implemented Lockdown across India. Even this situation is good for us, but many people are suffering from that. Especially, the Daily labours are highly suffering from lack of food and other things. To fight with this unwanted situation, along with central government, the state governments also implement some of the new Schemes to the people of their states.
In this article, we will share a new scheme of Odisha Government, which was launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha for the help of migrant workers of the state. In this article, we will share with you every important information and aspects related to this scheme. In this article, we are also discussed and share step by step procedure to enrol this scheme. Actually, the Odisha Government has launched an official website for this purpose to Odisha registration of migrants. In this Odisha registration of migrants’ article, we will share with you everything about this scheme.
As because of the coronavirus lockdown, many people of the state West Bengal stuck in other different states, which went there for searching employment opportunity. However, the Odisha Government is anticipating that 7.5 lakh vagrant should come back to the state after the lockdown closes. Even, the head secretary of Panchayati Raj Department DK Singh told before media that, the people who are living in other states should obligatorily enlist on the official website. A relative of them should fill a configuration form of return and should submit it to the authorities at Gram Panchayat. After getting those forms, authority makes a list of those people and after that make some clinical camps and transport system for them. As D.K. Singh, after returning from the other states, those people will be isolated for 14 days in the clinical camps, which are made under Gram Panchayat Level.
Some Highlighted Points of Odisha Registration of Migrants
|Odisha Registration of Migrants
|Migrant poor workers, who are living other states due to lockdown
|To provide then some facilities to return home
Benefits of Registration of Migrants in Odisha
There are many benefits are there of Registration of Migrants in Odisha. The main and most important benefits are given below:
◦ The migrant workers of the West Bengal state, who are now in the other states due to the lockdown can able to return home through this Registration of Migrants in Odisha scheme.
◦ By register them on the official websites, the will able to get the benefits of this scheme.
◦ Under this scheme, COVID-19 test facilities will also be available for the workers who are coming back to West Bengal.
Terms and Conditions of Registration of Migrants in Odisha
There’s not much terms & conditions are there to get this scheme, the workers must follow the below mentioned terms and conditions before applying for the scheme:
◦ Along with other documents, the workers should also give some additional data such as mobile numbers to contact them at any time by the specialist.
◦ The fake people, who are applying for this, should be punish.
◦ The workers should give their correct and proper information so that the specialist can connect with them easily.
Registration Process at covid19.odisha.gov.in Portal
The Registration Process at covid19.odisha.gov.in portal is very easy, as common people also can fill their form in minutes. Let’s follow the below mention steps to apply for the migrant worker’s scheme:
◦ Now, a webpage will appear on your screen. Click on Anyone who wants to return to Odisha after lockdown is over, after that the workers must fill up a form to register on the portal.
◦Next, a registration page will appear on the screen.
◦ The important terms and conditions will be written on that webpage, read them carefully.
◦ After that, click on ‘proceed’.
◦ Now, a dialogue box will appear on the screen. Then click on ‘Yes’.
◦ Then a registration form will appear on the screen.
◦ Do fill the form with correct information.
◦ At last, click on “Submit”.