Hey there, finally the YSR Rythu List 2020 is available now. Actually, YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme was implemented by the Government especially for the farmers. The scheme was first launched on 15th October 2019 in Andhra Pradesh State to help the farmers of the state. Under this YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, the government will provide some monetary benefits to the poor farmers. Farmers can check their beneficiary list on the official portal of YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme by following some easy steps. In this article, we will guide you step by step about to check the beneficiary list of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme easily. In this article, we will provide all the important information related to YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, through which you may check your name in YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020 easily. So, do follow our article step by step to grab your benefits easily.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Farmer List 2020
Actually, YSR Rythu Bharosa is a welfare scheme for the farmers implemented by the Mr Jagan Reddy Government to help the poor farmers financially. The YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme is really a very important scheme for the poor farmers as under this scheme, the government will provide financial help to the farmers of the state of Rs. 50,000. If we turn our head back then we will seen that this is one of the major promises made by the Jagan Mohan Reddy Government during the election campaign. Luckily, the beneficiary family will get Rs. 12500 per year from the starting of the second month by the government. Along with this financial help, the government will provide a loan at zero percent interest and free bore walls, cold storages and food processing units.
YSR Rythu Bharosa New Update
Recently on 22nd April 2020, H Arun Kumar, Special commissioner of agriculture has said in a statement that the poor farmers will get financial help of Rs. 5500/- for the purchase of seeds. The eligible farmers form SC/ST/Minority/BC will also get about Rs. 7500/- into their bank accounts through this YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. The list of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, will be available in the gram panchayat office, do connect with the office to know your benefits. The seed supply via Rythu Bharosa Centres will starts from May 15, 2020, at a subsidized rate. Those people, whose name is not in the list can immediately contact Mandal Extension Officer (MEO) by 10th May.
Some Highlighted Points of YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020
|Mr Jagan Reddy, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh
|Date of launched/Implementation
Procedure to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020
The procedure to check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020 is not too tough, it is simple and you will check it from your Smartphone. I will guide you step by step about to check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020 easily. Follow the below steps:
◦ To check the name in the beneficiary list, first of all, you need to open the official website on your Smartphone or Computer.
◦ After it, click on login button from the menu bar or header.
◦ After it, enter your own username and password.
◦ Next, fill the Captcha Code as the website asks and click on “login”.
[Note: If you do not remember your password then don’t worry about it simply click “forgot password” option]
◦ After it, you need to enter your registered mobile number and click on “Get OTP”.
◦ An OTP will appear on your mobile, fill it on the portal and create a new password.
◦ then click on the Verify option and then login to the same site with User ID and New Password.
◦ After it, the eligible beneficiary will able to displays their name on the screen with their details like Name of the Beneficiary, Father Name, Katha Number etc.
◦ Then, enter the Khata number in the appearing search box.
◦ After it, the beneficiary data will simply appear on the screen.
Procedure to Edit The Information of the Beneficiary in the YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020
The procedure of edit the information of beneficiary is very simple, follow the below steps to know it.
◦ First of all, you need to follow the above mention procedures.
◦ Then click on the “Edit” option on the screen to edit the details.
◦ Then the details of the beneficiary will appear on the screen along with “Web land information” and “Pss Information”.
◦ if your all details are correct then click on “verify status” and select “details matched” option.
◦ After it selects “Martial status”, “Caste Details” and “Type of Beneficiary” on the website.
◦ Then select “Type of Land”, “Type of Crop” and check the “Status”.
◦ If all of your details are not matched then select on “details not matched” and select “reject option”.
◦ After it, click on “Submit” and save the details.