Aatmnirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme Online | DRI Yojana Application Form | Self-sufficient Haryana loan scheme registration
Recently, the Haryana Government has launched Aatmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme for the small business persons of the state. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will get some loan from the government. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will get a loan of Rupees 15,000 from the banks by the state government. According to the official report, this loan scheme of Rs. 15000/- will be provided to about 3 lakh poor people of the state with a little interest of 2%. Today, in this article, we will share with you all the information related to this scheme. We will share all the related aspects of Aatmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme such as benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required, application procedure and so on. Read this article till the end to grab the all useful information.
- 1 Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme 2020
- 1.1 Some Highlighted Points About Atmanirbhar Loan Scheme Haryana
- 1.2 DRI Yojana Registration
- 1.3 Key Point of Aatmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme
- 1.4 Special Announcement by the Haryana Government
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria Atmanirbhar Haryana Scheme
- 1.6 Documents Required for Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme
- 1.7 How to Apply for Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme?
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme 2020
Under this Haryana DRI scheme, some loans are provided to the poor at an interest rate of 4%, but now this loan will be provided to the poor at the low-interest rate of 2% under Haryana Atmanirbhar Loan Scheme. As the beneficiaries only to pay 2% of interest, so the rest 2% of interest will be paid by the government to the banks.
As we know that, the whole of India is now under Corona, and the Indians are living under lockdown from some days. As the lockdown increase to 30 June, the small businessmen and many other people have a loss in their business. After looking at this problem, the government has announced to provide Rs. 15,000 loan to the 3 lakh poor people at an interest rate of 2% to support them to start some small business. The loan amount of Rs. 15000/- under Aatmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts. So, the applicants must have their own Aadhar card-linked bank accounts.
Some Highlighted Points About Atmanirbhar Loan Scheme Haryana
|Name of the Scheme||Aatmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme|
|Launched By||Haryana Government|
|Beneficiaries||The Small Businessmen|
|Objective||To Provide Low-interest loan|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Official Website||Updating Soon|
DRI Yojana Registration
Because of the COVID 19 and lockdown situation, the economic activities in Haryana State going decrease day by day. The people have affected due to the low income. Peoples are even suffering to eat and live. In this situation, the state government has also lived with low revenue. Because the government needs more revenue to feed and help financially to the poor and needy people but the government has not proper money to feed them properly. But still, the Haryana Government has provided about Rs. 636 cores of financial assistance across the state to about 15, 09, 108 families. The payable amount has been directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank account, this will also help to reduce the crowd and to maintain social distancing.
Even the state government also provide free ration to about 3, 70,925 families through Distressed Ration Tokens. According to the official report, still, more than 2.62 crore food packets and about 12, 22,000 dry ration packets have been delivered across the Haryana state so far.
Key Point of Aatmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme
- A loan of Rs. 15000/- will be provided to small businessmen of the state under DRI Yojana.
- The poor families can increase their income through this scheme.
- About 3 lakh people of Haryana state will get the benefit of Aatmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme at the low-interest rate of only 2%.
- In the DRI Scheme, the loans are given to an interest rate of 4%, but now the loans will be given at 2% of interest. The rest 2% will be given to the banks by the state government.
- The loan amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts.
Special Announcement by the Haryana Government
Three months interest of Education Loan will be forgive:
According to the government officials, 3 months interest of Education loan will be forgiving to those students who are completing their study in this year and previous year and who are not getting and not able to apply for any jobs due to the COVID 19 situation. As estimated about 36,000 students will get the benefit of this scheme.
2% interest will be forgiven for Shishu Mudra Loan for three months:
Who is taken loan up to 50,000 rupees under Shishu Mundra Loan scheme, the will be benefited to this scheme. The government will forgive 2% interest for 3 months who are benefitted with this scheme. The beneficiaries didn’t pay any extra money for this. As estimated, more than 5 lakh people of the state will get this benefit.
Eligibility Criteria Atmanirbhar Haryana Scheme
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana State.
- The applicants have their own bank account to apply for this scheme.
Documents Required for Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account
- Residential Certificate
- Identical Certificate
- Valid Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Voter ID Card
- Recent Passport Size Photo
How to Apply for Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme?
The applicants must follow the below mention steps to apply for this scheme easily:
- First of all, the applicants should visit their nearest branch of the bank with their required documents.
- Now, asked the officials about the application form.
- After getting the form, fill the form carefully with your basic details such as name, address, Aadhar card number etc.
- After that, submit your application form with your documents.
- After verification completed by the bank officials, you will get the benefits of the loan provided by the government.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme?
Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme is a recently launched loan scheme launched by the Haryana government. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will get the loan by the government authority.
How much interest should beneficiaries pay for this loan?
The beneficiaries should only pay 2% interest for this loan.
If you have any queries about this scheme, then do ask us by commenting below.