In this article, we will share with you all the information related to Bev Q App 2020, Bev Q App Download Apk and Kerala Liquor Online Home Delivery.
Recently, the Kerala State Beverages Corporation Limited has launched Kerala liquor online delivery scheme from 23rd May 2020. For this purpose, the authority has launched a Bev Q App on Saturday for both Android and IOS platforms. We already know that India is now living under lockdown situation from a few months due to the COVID 19 effect across the country. So, no one is now allowed to visit any place without any permissions from the government authority.
In this situation, there’s a heavy crowd has seen in front of the wine shops, without maintaining any social distancing. After looking at all this problem, the Government of Kerala has launched Kerala Liquor Online Home Delivery through the Bev Q mobile. Now, the entire consumer will get their liquor at home by only ordering the products online. This will help to reduce the heavy crowd from the wine shops to maintain social distancing process.
- 1 Bev Q App Download
- 1.1 Some Highlighted Points About Bev Q App Download (Apk) 2020
- 1.2 Bev Q Mobile App
- 1.3 Bevco Kerala App Download
- 1.4 Key Points
- 1.5 Download BEVCO Bevq App from Google Play Store/ IOS Store
- 1.6 How to get QToken in Kerala Liquor Booking via BEVQ App
- 2 What we learn in this article?
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Bev Q App Download
The government of Kerala with the collaboration of State Beverages Corporation Limited launched a new app for ordering liquor at home from their Smartphone. The consumers will get their liquor at home now. They only should download Kerala Bev Q Mobile App to get this opportunity. This mobile app ha launched by the BEVCO, so this app is also known as web BEVCO app.
If anyone from Kerala state who wanted to buy liquor products can book their products at Bev Q App which has recently launched by the Kerala Government. The consumers can order different types of alcoholic liquor like wine, beer, rum and brandy through this BEVCO BEVQ App. The people also get Desi Daru product here. The main objective of this scheme is to reduce the crowd in front of the wine shops. This app is already available for both android and IOS platform, The android users can download the app from Google PlayStore, and the IOS users should download the app IOS Store. Moreover, the interested persons, who are searching for liquor, now can buy liquor products through BEVCO Bev Q App.
Some Highlighted Points About Bev Q App Download (Apk) 2020
|Article is About||Kerala Bev Q App|
|Launched By||Kerala Government|
|Beneficiaries||The Citizens of Kerala State|
|Objective||To reduce the crowd from the wine shops|
|Mode of Order||Order|
|Official Website||Updating Soon|
Bev Q Mobile App
The government of Kerala planning to launch a new app for online liquor order purpose from a few months, but due to some technical problem and the problem of lockdown, they are not able to launch the app as expected time. But finally, the Kerala Government has launched BEVQ App Download Link recently on Saturday to help their citizens.
Now, interested consumers can order their desire liquor from this app and get their products at home. But the consumers must install this app to buy products. All the process of application, registration, ordering is very simple to common people. Here, we will provide step by step information to register and order at this app. As now the new active cases of COVID 19 is going decrease day by day, so the government launched this type of app to take good steps to reduce the crowd on front of the wine shops as Mumbai, Tamil Nadu, Delhi and Maharashtra.
This mobile app is working with about 1200 liquid outlets and 300 Wine Shops across the whole state. The consumers will get various types of products such as whisky, wine, beer, and local brand liquor through this Kerala Liquor Online Delivery App. Basically, this app will provide you with a token, through which you are able to buy liquor from the wine shops. People are searching for this app from the last few months, and finally, this BEVCO mobile app for liquor booking has launched by the Kerala State Government.
Bevco Kerala App Download
The Department of Kerala State Beverage Corporation Limited has recently launched the Bev Q mobile app on Saturday In 23rd May 2020 by the Kerala Government. Now, the government of Kerala allowed the consumers to buy liquor via online mode. So, the interested person now must register their names at the official Bevco Q App and get the etoken in Kerala. With the help of that token, he will allow buying liquor products from the wine shops. Even in some places, the home delivery of liquor is also available in the Kerala State.
Actually, this type of processes is taken due to the COVID 19 lockdown situation. As after the reopening of wine shops the crowd has been overloaded in front of the wine shops, so, the government authority launched this Bevco Online Liquor Booking App (Bev Q App) for this purpose. This initiative will help to reduce the effect on COVID 19 in Kerala and it will also be going helpful in maintaining social distance across the state.
As the condition of COVID 19 is going too bad in India, the government asks everyone to maintain social distancing. As the cases of COVID 19 positive is going to decrease, so, to maintain this graph the government has launched this type of initiatives to help the citizens of the state. The crowd has been overloaded in some wine shops of Kerala after reopening without having maintained the social distance. So the government decided to launch this app to sell alcoholic liquor online in Kerala through the mobile app.
- The Bev Q App is only supported in Smartphone.
- The consumers must have android or IOS device to download the app.
- Through this app, the citizens will buy liquor through online method.
- You will get a qtoken at the app to buy liquor from the wine shops.
- In some places, the option of home delivery is also available. Home Delivery mostly depends on wine shops.
- You get a time slot to buy the product.
- This liquor delivery app will automatically access GPS location from your Smartphone to tell about nearby shops of your location.
- Only 3liters will be bought by one person in a day for one time.
Download BEVCO Bevq App from Google Play Store/ IOS Store
Android users should download the app from the Google Play Store, and IOS users download the app from the IOS store.
- First of all, you should download the app by searching “BEVCO Bevq App”.
- Or Click On Direct Link: Android & IOS
- Next, you should download and install the app on your phone.
- After downloading, you must fill the registration form carefully by opening the app.
- After filling all the details carefully, click on “Submit”.
- Now you are registered your name successfully in the official app portal.
How to get QToken in Kerala Liquor Booking via BEVQ App
- First of all, you should open the official app.
- After that, click on “Buy Liquor” option.
- Now, you will see a list and category of liquor, do select your desire brand and category.
- Now select your quantity and search for etoken in your near shops.
- After getting information, the authority will provide you with a QToken to buy the liquor from the wine shops.
- You will get all the tracking details through SMS on your registered mobile number.
- After that, you should visit your near wine shops and buy products through the Qtoken at the provided time slot.
What we learn in this article?
We are learning all the details about Bev Q App in this article. Hope you like all the information we provide here. We will update here everything after getting the guidance and new notification from the government authority.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is bevq app?
This is an app, launched by the Kerala government to deliver liquor online.
Which state has launched the bevco app?
The Kerala state has launched the bevco app recently.