Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana MP Online, Price Difference Payment Plan Online Application, Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Application Form, Madhya Pradesh Price Exchange Payment Scheme Registration, भावान्तर भुगतान योजना
The Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana has recently launched by the Madhya Pradesh Government for the farmers of the state. The main aim of this scheme to give proper benefit to the farmers. Under this scheme, the government will be distinguished between the Sale price and Remunerative price in the banks for the farmers. All the farmers who sold Kharif Crops at the market with a Minimum Support Price (MSP), then they are eligible to apply for this Bhavatar Bhugtan Yojana to cover their loss. In this article, we will share with you all the information related to this scheme. Here we will provide all the information such as benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required, application procedure and so on.
- 1 MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Registration
- 1.1 Some Highlighted Points About MP Bhugtan Yojana 2020
- 1.2 Crops Included in the Price Difference Payment Scheme
- 1.3 Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Madhya Pradesh
- 1.4 Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Bhavantar Bhugtan Scheme 2020
- 1.5 Support Price List of Kharif Crops 2020
- 1.6 Support Price List of Rabi Crops 2020
- 1.7 Eligibility Criteria of Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana 2020
- 1.8 Documents required for Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana
- 2 How to Apply for Bhavantar Bhugtan Scheme 2020?
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Registration
All the interested farmers who wanted to grab the benefits of this scheme must register them and apply for this scheme online. Through the e-procurement, a total of about 118.57 lakh farmers have to registered for this minimum support price (MSP) at free of cost in the last 5 years, out of which about Rs. 2415.62 lakh money from the 64.35 lakh farmers.
Under MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana, all the payable amount of benefits will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank account. So, the beneficiaries must have their own bank account to apply for this scheme online. The beneficiaries bank account must be linked with their Aadhar cards. The Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh invited the farmers to join this Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Scheme through e-procurement official website https://mpeuparjan.nic.in/. Here we will provide the procedure to apply for this scheme step by step. Do follow our article to get the knowledge properly.
भावान्तर भुगतान योजना के तहत, सभी देय राशि सीधे लाभार्थियों के बैंक खाते में हस्तांतरित की जाएगी। तो, इस योजना मैं ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने के लिए लाभार्थियों के पास अपना बैंक खाता होना चाहिए। लाभार्थियों के बैंक खाते को उनके आधार कार्ड के साथ जोड़ा होना चाहिए। मध्य प्रदेश के मुख्यमंत्री ने किसानों को ई-खरीद आधिकारिक वेबसाइट https://mpeuparjan.nic.in/ के माध्यम से इस मुख्यमंत्री भावांतर योजना 2020 से जुड़ने के लिए आमंत्रित किया हैं।
Some Highlighted Points About MP Bhugtan Yojana 2020
|Name of the Scheme||Bhavantar Bhugtan Scheme|
|Launched By||Madhya Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiaries||The Farmers of the State|
|Objective||To Provide Exact Price|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Crops Included in the Price Difference Payment Scheme
- Crops which are coming at the support price of Kharif Crops are Paddy, Urad, Tur and Moong.
- Other Kharif Crops in the Bhavantar Yojana are Soya bean, Bajra, Sesame, Maize, Jowar, Groundnut and RamTil.
- Now, the Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana has introduced in the MP sate for more 13 crops such as cotton, moong, wheat, urad, millet, rice, jowar, soyabean, groundnut, sesame, Ramatil, maize and tur dal.
Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Madhya Pradesh
This scheme has first launched in Madhya Pradesh in the month of October in 2019 for the farmers to give the proper price to them for their goods. The farmers will also get the benefit of financial assistance during the time of economic crisis. As because of COVID 19 the farmers have faced agricultural crisis so that the government wanted to restart this scheme for the Kharif Crops. The online booking service will be starting from 28 July and ends on 31 August 2020. The main objective of MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana is to reduce the problem of the farmers in the state, as many farmers committed suicide in the country per year for not getting the proper price and value for their goods. Now, through this scheme, the government wishes to reduce the problem of the farmers.
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Bhavantar Bhugtan Scheme 2020
- All the benefits of this scheme will be provided to the farmers.
- Under this scheme, the government will pay the farmers good money for their goods, so, the farmers will not have face any loss.
- The farmers of Madhya Pradesh state now easily sow their crops by the financial support of the state government. This will also increase the income level of the farmers.
- Under this scheme, the government will pay the full and exact price to the farmers for their produced goods.
Support Price List of Kharif Crops 2020
|Kharif Crops||Price (Per Quintal)|
|Arhar||Rs. 5675 per quintal|
|Cotton (Long Fiber)||Rs.5450 per quintal|
|Cotton (Medium Fiber)||Rs. 5150 per quintal|
|Jowar Hybrid||Rs. 2430 per quintal|
|Jowar Maldandi||Rs. 2450 per quintal|
|Maize||Rs. 1,700 per quintal|
|Millet||Rs. 1950 per quintal|
|Mole||Rs. 5675 per quintal|
|Moong||Rs. 6975per quintal|
|Paddy||Rs. 1750 per quintal|
|Paddy Grade A||Rs. 17750 per quintal|
|Peanuts||Rs. 4890 per quintal|
|Ramtil||Rs. 5877 per quintal|
|Soyabean||Rs. 3,399 per quintal|
|Tuar||Rs. 5675 per quintal|
|Urad||Rs. 5600 per quintal|
Support Price List of Rabi Crops 2020
|Rabi Crops||Price (Per Quintal)|
|Garlic||Rs. 3200 per quintal|
|Gram||Rs. 4400 per quintal|
|Lentils||Rs. 4250 per quintal|
|Mustard||Rs. 4000 per quintal|
|Onion||Rs 8 per kg (estimated)|
|Wheat||Rs. 2000 per quintal|
|Your Model Rate||Rs. 3860 per quintal|
Eligibility Criteria of Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana 2020
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh State.
- The applicant should be a farmer by profession.
- The applicant should have their unique Composite ID or Aadhar Card to apply for this scheme.
Documents required for Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Valid Mobile Number
- Residential Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Bank Details
- Recent Passport Size Photo
How to Apply for Bhavantar Bhugtan Scheme 2020?
- The interested applicant should follow the below mention steps to apply for this scheme of MP government:
- First of all, you should visit the official website of e-procurement.
- Now, a webpage will appear on your screen.
- Now, you will able to see an option “Kharif 2019-20” on the webpage. Click on that option.
- After that, you should click on “Kisan Kharif registration Year 2019-20” option.
- Next, new pages will appear in front of you. Here, you have to put some basic details such as Aadhar Card and Captcha Code and after that click on “Register” tab.
- After that, a registration form will appear on your screen. Do fill the form carefully with your basic information.
- At last, after filling the application form, click on “Submit”.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana?
Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana is a recently mention scheme by Madhya Pradesh government to help the farmers of the state.
Who will benefited under भावान्तर भुगतान योजना 2020?
All the farmers will get benefits under this भावान्तर भुगतान Scheme 2020.
What is the official website of Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Scheme?
The official website of Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Scheme is https://mpeuparjan.nic.in/.
If you have any queries regarding this scheme, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section.