The Odisha Harishchanhdra Sahayata scheme has launched by the Odisha government to give benefits to their citizens. Presently, the new official web portal has launched for this scheme which will provide all the services through online mode. This scheme is also known as HSY scheme which is known as Harishchanhdra Sahayata Yojana Scheme. The beneficiaries of this scheme will get some financial assistance from the state government. This little amount will help needy people to live properly. All the amount will be given through the Chief Minister Relief Fund. The payable amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts.
The interested citizens of Odisha state must apply for this scheme through the official website provided by the state government. This financial scheme has only launched for the poor peoples. In this article, we will share with you all the important information of this scheme such as benefits, documents required, eligibility criteria, and application process and so on.
About Harishchanhdra Sahayata Yojana
We already said that this scheme has launched by the Odisha Government to the poor peoples. The interested people will get this benefit by filling the application form. The applicants must download the form online from the official website or they can also register then through the online method. After the final implementation of this scheme, the needy and poor people will get benefits of financial assistance, which will directly transfer to their bank accounts, so the beneficiaries should have their own bank accounts. According to the official notification, in the first phrase the there’s about 16 districts of the state will get the benefit of this scheme.
Under this Harishchanhdra Sahayata Scheme, an amount of Rs. 2000/- will be given to the persons belong to rural areas and will be given an amount of Rs. 3000/- to those who belong to urban areas of the state. This small financial assistance will help the people to reduce their tension to take the dead body from one place to another for Cremation. Under this scheme, the state government also provides some dead body carrying vehicles to carry dead bodies from different hospitals.
Some Highlighted Points About Harishchanhdra Sahayata Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Harishchanhdra Sahayata Scheme|
|Launched By||Odisha Government|
|Beneficiaries||The Poor Families|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Assistance for Cremation.|
|Application Mode||Both Online & Offline|
Kalia Yojana Helpline Number
- The applicants should be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- The family members must have bank accounts.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Death Certificate
- Hospital Slips.
- Bank Account Details.
Benefits of Harishchanhdra Sahayata Scheme (Guideline)
- The poor families will get some financial assistance during their miserable time under this scheme.
- An amount of Rs. 2000/- and Rs. 3000/- will be given to Rural Households and Urban Households respectively, under this scheme.
- The family members must apply for this scheme either online or offline to get this benefit.
- The entire amount will be given through the CM Relief Fund (CMRF).
Harishchanhdra Sahayata Yojana Application Form PDF Download
The interested people must follow the below mention steps to download apply for this scheme:
- First of all, the interested people must visit the official website of Harishchanhdra Sahayata Scheme.
- Now, a webpage will appear in front of you.
- Next, you will able to see the option “Apply Online” clicks here.
- Now, an application form will appear on your screen.
- Next, fill the form with your basic information.
- After filling the form click on “Submit”.
- Now, your registration process will be complete.
- Next, you will be able to see your application status by login on the official portal.
- After completing the details, the concerned authorities will verify your documents. After that you will get the amount directly in your bank account