Indira Gandhi Matritva Poshan | Indira Gandhi Matritva Poshan Form | राजस्थान इंदिरा गांधी मातृ पोषण योजना
Recently, the Chief Minister of Rajasthan State Mr Ashok Gehlot launched the Indira Gandhi Matritva Poshan Scheme for the women who are giving second birth in the state of Rajasthan. Under this scheme, the women will get financial assistance after giving the birth of the second child. The government will provide about Rs. 6000/- financial assistance to the women. Recently, the Women and Child Development Minister Mamta Bhupesh say that the government will spend about 225 crores in 5 years under this Indira Gandhi Matritva Poshan Yojana. This scheme helps the mothers to make them healthy and also helps in other things. In this article, we will share with you all the important information related to this scheme. We will share all the information such as benefits, aims and objectives, Documents required, eligibility criteria, Application procedure and so on.
- 1 Indira Gandhi Matritva Poshan Registration 2020
- 2 Some Highlighted Points About Rajasthan Indira Gandhi Matritva Poshan Scheme
- 3 How to apply for Indira Gandhi Matritva Poshan Scheme Online?
- 4 What we are learning this article?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Indira Gandhi Matritva Poshan Registration 2020
Mostly, this scheme is run in the tribal districts of Rajasthan like Udaipur, Dungarpur, Banswara, and Pratapgarh. As an estimate, about 3.75 lakh women of Rajasthan will get the benefit of this scheme if she will give birth to 2nd Children. All the interested women must apply for this scheme to grab this benefit. Under this scheme, an amount of Rs. 6000/- will be given to the beneficiaries, which will directly transfer to the beneficiary woman’s bank accounts. So, the applicant must have their own bank account to grab this benefit and the account must be linked with their Aadhar cards. This Rajasthan Indira Gandhi Matritva Poshan Scheme will really help the mothers from various aspects. Do follow the whole article to know everything about this scheme.
Some Highlighted Points About Rajasthan Indira Gandhi Matritva Poshan Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Indira Gandhi Matritva Poshan Yojana|
|Launched By||Rajasthan Government on behalf of CM|
|Beneficiaries||The Mothers of the State|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Assistance|
|Application Start Date||Updating Soon|
|Last Date of Application||Updating Soon|
|Official Website||Updating Soon|
Rajasthan Indira Gandhi Matritva Poshan Scheme Aims and Objectives
We know that many women of the Rajasthan State don do not get enough care and nutrition after giving birth to another child due to Poor and to maintain their previous children. So after looking at all the aspects of the nutrition and poor financial condition, the government of Rajasthan launched this Indira Gandhi Matritva Poshan Yojana for those women. Under this scheme, all the women will get the financial assistance of Rs. 6000/- after giving 2nd birth. The main objective of this scheme is to increases the nutrition level of the mothers.
मुख्यमंत्री श्री @ashokgehlot51जी की बजट घोषणा #इंदिरा_गांधी_मातृ_पोषण योजना के अंतर्गत सरकार 4 चार जिलों में पायलट प्रोजेक्ट के तौर पर दूसरी संतान के जन्म पर 6000 रुपये की सहायता देने जा रही है। हमारी सरकार #निरोगी_राजस्थान के लक्ष्य की दिशा में #स्वस्थ_माँ_स्वस्थ_शिशु
1/1 pic.twitter.com/Yr0EQQPIkN— Mamta Bhupesh (@mamta_bhupesh) March 17, 2020
Benefits of IGPMY
All the benefits of IGPMY are as follows:
- All the benefits of this scheme will be given to those women of Rajasthan State who will give birth to their second children.
- After the birth of the second children, the mothers will get the financial assistance of Rs. 6000/- by the government of Rajasthan
- The payable amount or funds under this scheme will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries’ bank account.
- According to the Minister of Women and Child Development Mamta Bhupesh, the government will spend about Rs. 225 Crore in the coming 5 years for implementing this scheme.
- According to the report, the government will provide better health and nutrition continuously under this scheme.
- All the beneficiaries will make their life better through this benefit.
You should follow the below mention eligibility criteria before going to applying for this scheme:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan State.
- Only those women who are giving their 2nd birth will be eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant should have their own bank account to apply for this scheme, and the account should be linked with the Aadhar cards.
The applicants required the below mention documents to apply for this scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Details
- Identity Proof
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Residential Proof
- Valid mobile number
- Voter ID Card
How to apply for Indira Gandhi Matritva Poshan Scheme Online?
All the interested applicants can apply for this scheme. As the scheme has recently announced, so the officials didn’t announce any official portal and other guidance about online application. We will update here everything after getting the official notification from the authority.
What we are learning this article?
Hey guys, thank you for your patients. Today we will clearly learn about the Rajasthan Indira Gandhi Matritva Poshan Yojana (IGPMY). If you have any queries regarding this scheme then please comment below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Indira Gandhi Matritva Poshan Yojana?
Indira Gandhi Matritva Poshan Yojana is a central government scheme for the women of the country.
What is the main objective of this scheme?
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the women, who are giving second birth.
What is the full form of IGPMY?
The full form of IGPMY is Indira Gandhi Matritva Poshan Yojana.