In this article, we will share with you about MSKPY Status, Maharashtra Saur Krushi Pump Yojana Beneficiary List, Saur Krushi Pump Yojana, Solar Agricultural Pump Scheme Maharashtra Online, Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana 2020 Online Application, Maharashtra Mukhyamantri Solar Krishi Pump Yojana Saur Krishi Pump Yojana Form, and Chief Minister Saur Krishi Pump Yojana.
The government inviting their citizens for online applications for Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana 2020 at www.ahadiscom.in/solar. All the interested farmers now apply online for solar pump under Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana 2020. They should only fill a simple form of Atal Saur Krushi Pump Yojana 2020 in Maharashtra State. This for the farmers has implemented by MahaVitaran (Mahadiscom).
The Maharashtra government wanted to provide about 1, 00,000 water pumps to the farmers of the state under this Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana Maharashtra. These solar pumps will distribute among the farmers by phrase wise. The government had targeted to distribute 1 lakh solar water pumps for the next 3 years, which has started from January 2020.
The government officials will announce the beneficiary list of Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana soon.
- 1 Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana 2020
- 1.1 Some Highlighted Points about Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana
- 1.2 Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana Maharashtra Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Benefits of Maharashtra Solar Pump Yojana 2020
- 1.4 Beneficiary Contribution for Atal Saur Krushi Pump Yojana
- 1.5 Purpose of Mukhyamantri Solar Krishi Pump Yojana 2020
- 1.6 Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana 2020 Online Application
- 1.7 Application Procedure of New Power Connection without Transmission Solar Agricultural
- 1.8 Check the Status of Maharashtra Chief Minister Solar Krishi Pump Scheme 2020 Application
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana 2020
The Chief Minister of Maharashtra State recently launched Chief Minister Krishi Pump Scheme for the farmer to provide regular irrigation facility in the farming areas. Under this scheme, the government of Maharashtra will provide solar pumps to the farmers to irrigate properly their farming land. Even the government also converted old electricity and fuel water pumps into solar pumps. Under this scheme, the government will provide a god subsidy for new pump instalment. He farmers will get new instalment of pumps under this Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana.
The state government of Maharashtra already decided to provide almost 1, 00,000 solar water pumps across the state to the farmers. This scheme is also known as Atal Solar Krishi Pump Yojana(Scheme). The government will install approx 1 lakh solar water pumps in the next 3 years under this scheme in the Maharashtra state. The government will announce the beneficiary list soon. Interested farmers can apply for this solar water pump scheme of Maharashtra through the official website. We also provide you step by step information to register online in the official portal.
Some Highlighted Points about Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana|
|Launched By||The Maharashtra Government|
|Beneficiaries||The Farmers of the State|
|Objective||To provide solar water pumps at a subsidized rate|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana Maharashtra Eligibility Criteria
All the interested applicants must read the below-mentioned eligibility criteria before going to apply for Atal Solar Krishi Pump Yojana 2020:
- The applicants should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra State.
- The applicants must have their own farmland with the assured source of water are eligible for this scheme. If the farmers have not any connection of electricity then they will not eligible to get the Solar AG Pump under this scheme.
- If the farmer’s area is not covered by enough electricity capacity, then they are not eligible.
- The applicants should belong to Remote and Tribal Areas.
- The applicants have up to 5-acre land will get 3 HP DC & who have more land than 5 acres will get 5 HP DC motor under this scheme.
- The applicants must have near water resources like river, Nala etc. to get these benefits.
Benefits of Maharashtra Solar Pump Yojana 2020
All the major benefits of this scheme are given below:
- All the benefits of this scheme will only get by the farmers.
- The farmers who have up to 5-acre land will get 3 HP DC & who have more than 5-acre land, will get 5 HP DC motor under this scheme.
- As benefits and distribution, the governments will dist0ribute about 25,000 solar water pumps in the first phase, 50,000 solar water pumps in the second phrase, and 25,000 more water pumps in the third phrase.
- The farmers of the state will get these solar pumps for irrigation purpose.
- Those farmers, who already have electricity connection, will not get the solar power AG pumps under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the government will also less the additional power load.
- As the old fuel pumps are replaced by solar pumps, so the pollution is also going decreased.
Beneficiary Contribution for Atal Saur Krushi Pump Yojana
The beneficiaries must contribute a small amount to get these pumps. The contributions are different by category, there are as the following:
|Category||Beneficiaries Contribution for 3HP||Beneficiaries Contribution for 5hp|
|Open Category||10% (25,500)||10% (38,500)|
|Schedule Castes||5% (12,750)||5% (19,250)|
|Schedule Tribes||5% (12,750)||5% (19,250)|
As the mention above, the open categories must pay higher than the SC and ST categories. The applicants of open category should pay 10%, and SC and ST should pay only 5% respectively. Rest of the amount will pay by the government.
Purpose of Mukhyamantri Solar Krishi Pump Yojana 2020
As we all know that, most of the populations of India are depends on agriculture. But due to the lack of proper irrigation, the farmers hadn’t get the proper result as they expected. As the price of the fuel is now going too high, so it is not possible for farmers to run the diesel pumps regularly. After looking at this problem, the government of Maharashtra has launched Maharashtra Chief Solar Farm Pumping Scheme in 2020 for the farmers. Under this scheme, the farmers will get the new solar pumps at a huge subsidized rate. The applicants who belong to open category get a subsidy of 90% and SC & ST categories will get 95% of subsidy respectively.
The main purpose of this scheme is to boost the growth of agriculture of the state. The government wishes to reduce the problem of irrigation from all the rural areas. The government will decide to distribute about 1 lakh solar pumps across the state in the 3 years.
Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana 2020 Online Application
The applicant must follow the below mention steps to apply online for this scheme:
- First of all, the applicant should visit the Official Website of Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Scheme.
- Now, a webpage will appear on your screen.
- Next, click on “Beneficiary Services” option.
- After that click on the “New Consumer” option.
- After that, the application form will appear in from of you. You should fill the following details on the application form:
- Identity Proof
- Phone Number
- Email ID
- Residential Proof, etc.
- Now you should upload some of the basic documents such as:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- After filling all the details carefully, click on “Submit” option.
- Now, your application process will complete. All the details will be transferred to the mobile number or the Email ID
Application Procedure of New Power Connection without Transmission Solar Agricultural
The applicant should follow the below mention steps to apply for a new power connection without transmission solar agricultural pump:
- First of all, the applicant should visit the official website of MSEDCL.
- Now, a webpage will appear on your screen.
- Now, the applicant must select the desire details of your pump.
- After that, you need to fill an application form.
- Next, the applicants should upload some of the basic documents as:
- Aadhar Card
- 7/12 Excerpt
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST applicants
- Now, the applicant is required to sign the A-1 form and the declaration.
- The applicants will submit and give the name of the agency after paid the demand note of 25000 Rupees.
- After that, the applicants will get all the information via SMS.
Check the Status of Maharashtra Chief Minister Solar Krishi Pump Scheme 2020 Application
- First of all, the applicant should visit the Official Website.
- Now, a webpage will appear in front of you.
- Next click on “Beneficiary Service” option.
- Next, click on “Track Application Status”.
- Now, a new webpage will appear on your screen. You must enter your Beneficiary ID there.
- Next, click on the “Search” option.
- Now, the application status will be appearing on your screen.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana?
This is a farmer’s scheme. Under this scheme, the farmers of Maharashtra state will get the solar pumps at a subsidized rate.
Who will get this benefit?
All the farmers of Maharashtra state will get this benefit.
What to do after submitting the form of Saur Krishi Pump Yojana?
After submitting the form the officials will give you all the information via SMS on your registered mobile number whether you applicable or not.
What is the main objective of this scheme?
The main objective of this scheme to provide benefit to the farmers.
Which government has launched this scheme?
The state government of Maharashtra has launched this scheme.
If you have any queries regarding Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.