UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana 2020, UP KVDY Scheme Registration, Eligibility, UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana District wise list 2020, Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Scheme 2020, UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Online Application Form 2020 @ www.madhyamikshiksha.up.nic.in
In this article, we will share with you about a new scheme which was recently launched by the Uttar Pradesh Government. The name of the scheme is Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana, which has been launched only for the girls. Uttar Pradesh government launches many schemes for the poor from many times. Especially, in this lockdown situation, the government of UP help poor people from a different side. This scheme will help the poor families who are unable to teach their girl Childs due to the lack of money. Now the girl Childs will educate without any problem through this scheme.
Under UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana, the girl Childs will get the financial benefit in different levels. If any girl child pass 12th exam with good marks and if her name will appear on the Merit List then she will get financial help of Rs. 30,000 for their future education. This scheme is launched to increase the education level of girls. Under this scheme, the poor and meritorious girl students will get the financial assistance of Rs. 30,000, which will help them for their future studies.
In this article, we will share with you all the important information such as benefits, objectives, incentives, eligibility criteria, documents required, application procedure and so on.
- 1 Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana(KVDY)
- 2 Some Highlighted Points About Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana 2020
- 3 Benefits of Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Uttar Pradesh
- 4 Eligibility criteria
- 5 Documents Required for UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Scheme
- 6 Application procedure of Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana
- 7 The List of Students of the State will get benefit
- 8 District Wise Benefit of Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana List 2020
- 9 District Wise Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Application Form
Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana(KVDY)
As we already said that this scheme has only launched for the girl child. This scheme was recently launched by the government for the purpose of to give some financial help to the poor and meritorious girl students. Under this scheme, all the poor girl students will get the financial assistance of Rs. 30,000/- after they pass the 12th class. The students will get this benefit if they pass the 12th exam with good marks. If their names will be given in the merit list then only they will get the benefit of 30,000 Rupees.
This planning will help poor families to educate their girl children. Sometimes some people taking the loan for educating their girl Childs but this simple initiative will help them and now they don’t need to take any loan for education purpose.
Some Highlighted Points About Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana 2020
|Name of the Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana|
|Launched By||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiaries||The Girl Students of the state|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Help|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Benefits of Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Uttar Pradesh
All the important benefits of this scheme are given below:
- This scheme will raise the standard of girl education.
- Under this Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Scheme, the poor people will get the benefits.
- This scheme will give an opportunity to the meritorious girl.
- It can increase the productivity of education.
- This scheme also can increase the literacy rate of girl students.
The applicant must follow the below mention eligibility criteria before applying for this scheme:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh State.
- The applicant must have the certificate of Uttar Pradesh Board School.
- The applicant’s name must be appearing on the merit list to apply for this scheme.
- Only the girls will be eligible for this scheme.
Documents Required for UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Scheme
The applicant need the below mention documents to apply for this scheme:
- 10th Grade Certificate
- Merit List of Class 10
- Income Certificate of Family
Application procedure of Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana
The applicant should follow the below mention steps to apply for this scheme:
- First of all, the applicant should download the online application form.
- Next, the applicant should fill the application form carefully with their basic information such as:
- Father’s Name
- Mothers Name
- Date of Birth
- Passing Year
- Securing Marks
- Name of the School where they last appear etc.
- After filling the form correctly, you must submit the form either in your school or college and DIOS Department.
- Important Link: Download Application Form
The List of Students of the State will get benefit
District Wise Benefit of Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana List 2020
District Wise Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Application Form
If you have any queries regarding this article, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section. Thank you for your precious time.