Arunodoi Scheme Assam Apply Online, Orunodoi Scheme Assam Online Apply, Assam 10,000 Rupees Scheme, Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2020 Apply Online
In this article, we will share with you about the Arunodoi Scheme of Assam which was launched by the finance department of Assam. Firstly, the state Assam is comprised of two-branched such as Finance and Budget. But after the time passed, the economy of Assam is going increase day by day respectively. So, after growing economically the size of the branches grew to 12. In Assam, the first Budget system was introduced in 1960.
The Arunodoi Scheme 2020 has recently launched by the Chief Minister of Assam Mr Sarbanana Sonowal for the poor people. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will get Rs. 10,000/- as financial assistance. According to the official report, more than 27 lakh people of Assam state will get this financial benefit. The payable amount of Orunodoi Scheme will directly transfer to the beneficiaries bank accounts.
Assam is famous for its tea supply, as it’s produced the largest amount of tea across India. Assam government already launched various schemes for their citizens at the time to time. In this article, we will provide all the important information related to Arunodoi Scheme such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, online registration and so on.
- 1 About Arunodoi Scheme Assam
- 2 Orunodoi Scheme Assam
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 3.1 What is Assam Arunodoi Scheme?
- 3.2 How much money we get under Arunodoi Scheme 2020?
- 3.3 Which government has launched this scheme?
- 3.4 Why this Arunodoi scheme is important?
- 3.5 What is the main aim of Assam Arunodoi Scheme?
- 3.6 What is the official website of Assam Government?
- 3.7 Who will be eligible for this scheme?
About Arunodoi Scheme Assam
He Finance Minister of Assam Dr Himanta Biswa Sarma has recently tabled budget for the 2020-21 years. In this budget, he has added numerous schemes for the poor and women. In this budget, he added a new scheme for the women and older citizens to give a discount on bus journey under Bhraman Sarathi Scheme. Under this new budget, many new schemes have been launched by the Assam Government. The main aim to provide this scheme is to take care of the citizens of the state in this unhealthy situation. As the payable amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank account so that they can use the money for good use.
In the mention Arunodoi Scheme, the beneficiaries will get an amount of Rs. 10,000/- as financial assistance. Only the poor households are eligible to get these benefits. All the eligible beneficiaries get a financial amount of 10,000 rupees annually for help. The amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank account through DBT mode. The interested citizens can apply for this scheme through the official website as announced by the officials.
According to the official report, more than 27 lakh people of Assam will get this financial assistance on their banks.
Some Highlighted Points About Arunodoi Scheme 2020
|Name of the Scheme||Assam Arunodoi Scheme|
|Launched By||Assam Government|
|Beneficiaries||Poor Households of Assam State|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Assistance|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Orunodoi Scheme Assam
At about Rs. 2800 crore has sanctioned on the budget for the Assam Arunodoi Scheme (Orunodoi Scheme) 2020 by the Assam State government to help the poor people. The government will give 10,000 rupees each to the beneficiaries through the DBT model. According to the official report, approx 27 lakh poor people of Assam will get this financial assistance. Himanta Biswa Sarma has also said that about 25 lakh rupees will be given to each elementary schools to renovate their infrastructure. Dr Sarma also pointed to distribute free sanitary pads to the girls between 6th to 12th standards who studied in government-aided institutions.
Moreover, the Assam Arunodoi Scheme is a welfare scheme for the poor households. Under this scheme, the household will get an amount of Rs. 10,000/- in their bank accounts. This money will help them to live properly as the amounts will be given yearly as promised by the government.
#AssamBudget2020 : Ashtadash Mukutar Unnoyonee Mala (18 flagship schemes):
15. Yuva Arohan
16. Sonali Shaishab Rupali Pathsala
17. Teachers Provincialization Drive
18. Orunodoi #AmarBudget #MyAssamMyBudget #AssamBudget @sarbanandsonwal @himantabiswa @samirsinha69 pic.twitter.com/Sk84pYRKZu— Finance Department, GoA (@AssamFinDept) March 6, 2020
Eligibility Criteria of Arunodoi Scheme Assam
Before going to apply for this scheme the candidates must read the below mention eligibility criteria:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam state.
- The applicant should belong to the poor household.
- The applicant should not get any other state government’s financial assistance scheme before this scheme to eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant must belong to BPL family.
Documents Required for Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2020
The below mention documents are required to apply for this scheme properly:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Residential Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Bonafide of Assam State
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Bank Account details
- Family Details
Arunodoi Scheme Assam Registration
To get all the benefits of this scheme, the applicant must register their name on the official portal. The applicants should follow the below mention steps to register their names on this official portal of Arunodoi Scheme Assam:
- First of all, the Applicant should visit the Official Website of Assam Government.
- Now, a webpage will appear in front of you.
- Click on the “New Registration” tab.
- After that, new windows will appear with a Registration Form in front of you.
- Next, you need to fill the registration form carefully with the required details.
- After that, attach the documents as mention above.
- At last, click on the “Submit” option.
- Now, the registration procedure will complete of Orunodoi Scheme.
Key Points of Assam 10,000 rs Scheme for Poor Families
- The Arunodoi Scheme is a welfare scheme for the poor people.
- Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance to the poor.
- The beneficiaries will give an amount of Rs. 10,000/- as financial help by the state government.
- More than 27 lakh poor people will get the benefit under this scheme.
- The applicant should have their own bank account.
- The applicant should belong to Below Poverty Level.
- The payable amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts through DBT mode.
- The applicants are eligible to apply for this scheme through the official portal.
Procedure to Check Orunodoi Scheme Status
The applicants should follow the below mention steps to check the Orunodoi Assam scheme status:
- First of all, you should visit the official website website of Orunodoi Scheme 2020.
- Now, the homepage will appear in front of you.
- After that, find the “Check Orunodoi Scheme 2020 Status” link, and simply click on that.
- Now, you should enter your ‘Application Number’ and ‘Password’.
- Now, your application status will appear on your screen.
- You must take a print out for future use.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Assam Arunodoi Scheme?
Arunodoi Scheme is a welfare scheme launched by the Assam government. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be given to poor people.
How much money we get under Arunodoi Scheme 2020?
The beneficiaries will get an amount of Rs. 10,000/- under this scheme.
Which government has launched this scheme?
The Assam State government has launched this scheme.
Why this Arunodoi scheme is important?
This scheme is important, as the beneficiaries get Rs. 10,000/- under this scheme for free.
What is the main aim of Assam Arunodoi Scheme?
The aim of Assam Arunodoi Scheme is to provide financial assistance.
What is the official website of Assam Government?
The official website of Assam Government is https://assam.gov.in/.
Who will be eligible for this scheme?
The poor households of Assam will be eligible for this scheme.
If you have any query regarding Arunodoi Scheme Assam then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.