In this article, we will share with about Free Laptop Scheme 2020 Kerala Registration Form, Free Laptop Scheme 2020 Kerala Apply Online, Kerala Free Laptop Scheme Eligibility Criteria, Benefit and Documents List, Beneficiary List, Free Laptop Scheme Kerala.
You will get the complete details of the Free Laptop Scheme Kerala here. The Prime Minister of India Mr Narendra Modi has announced many welfare schemes yet for the students of the country, but there’s no laptop scheme available centrally. All the students who are searching for the Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana 2020 are going very upset after going to know that this scheme is fake, the officials didn’t announce about this scheme yet.
Now recently, the Chief Minister of Kerala State Shri Pinarayi Vijayan has announced to launch the free laptop Scheme as the Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal Government. Actually, this Kerala free laptop scheme has first started by Shri Pinarayi Vijayan in the year 2011. Till now about 37, 88,528 students have received laptops under this scheme, and the government has spent about Rs.5,552.39 crore yet to implement this scheme.
- 1 About Free Laptop Scheme 2020 Kerala
- 1.1 Details & Overview of Free Laptop Scheme Kerala 2020
- 1.2 Important Dates of Free Laptop Scheme Kerala
- 1.3 Features of Kerala Free Laptop Scheme
- 1.4 Documents Required for Free Laptop Scheme 2020 Kerala
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria of Free Laptop of Kerala for Girl Student 2020
- 1.6 Specification of the Laptop Under Kerala Free Laptop Scheme
- 1.7 Kerala Laptop Scheme Online Registration
- 2 What we are Discus in this Article?
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
About Free Laptop Scheme 2020 Kerala
The Chief Minister of Kerala State has launched the Kerala Free Laptop Scheme for the students of the state who have passed their 12th board examination. Under this scheme, the free laptop will be given to the meritorious students who have passed the 12th board examination with a good percentage and marks. Along with the many other students also get free laptops under this scheme.
All the meritorious students who are pursuing higher education in different fields like medical and engineering can also get the benefits of the free laptop under this scheme. This scheme will help the students to study smartly with the help of digital services. It will also help the meritorious students of the state to more expand their knowledge. The main aim and objective of this scheme are to benefit the meritorious students belonging to Schedule Castes (SC), Schedule Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC).
According to some official report, the Kerala Government will spend about Rs. 311 crores to implement this laptop scheme in Kerala. This scheme aims to provide this benefit to about 36,000 students of the state who belongs to SC, ST and OBC castes category. If you are recently passed your 12th board examination then you are eligible to apply for this scheme to grab the free laptop.
Details & Overview of Free Laptop Scheme Kerala 2020
|Name of the Scheme||Free Laptop Scheme Kerala|
|Launched By||Kerala Government|
|Beneficiaries||The Students of the State|
|Objective||To Provide free Laptop|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Important Dates of Free Laptop Scheme Kerala
|Application Start Date||Updating Soon|
|Last Date of Application||Updating Soon|
Features of Kerala Free Laptop Scheme
Al the main features and benefits of the free laptop scheme is given below:
- This scheme will help all the students to learn knowledge about computer education and make then smart and modern.
- After getting the laptops, the students will study more smartly and it makes the process of gating their knowledge easy.
Through the laptop, all the students will learn to use the internet, which will help them to know every information easily and timely.
- This scheme will help the students to maintain a good and professional study. As through this laptop, they will able to get the knowledge of computer education.
Documents Required for Free Laptop Scheme 2020 Kerala
All the applicants, who are wanted to applying for this scheme requires the below mention documents to apply for this scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card of the Students
- Previous Year Pass Mark Sheet
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number (Valid)
Eligibility Criteria of Free Laptop of Kerala for Girl Student 2020
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Kerala State.
- The students must study in Kerala State.
- Only the meritorious students are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The applicants must belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Castes to get the benefits of this scheme.
- Only the 12th board exam passed students are eligible to apply.
- The applicant’s family income must below 2.50 lakh rupees.
- Other students, who are pursuing a higher degree, can apply for this scheme. (Medical and Engineering)
Specification of the Laptop Under Kerala Free Laptop Scheme
|Name of the Brand||HP|
|Size of the Screen||14 inch|
|Nam e of the System||ELCOT PC|
|Real MRP||25,000 INR|
|Processor||Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor|
|RAM||2 GB DD R3 SD RAM|
|Speed||1066 MHz Speed|
|Inbuilt Software||Microsoft Office, ADOBE and TN Schemes|
|ROM/ Hard Disk||Minimum 160 GB to Maximum 320 GB|
Kerala Laptop Scheme Online Registration
All the eligible applicants must follow the below mention steps to register their names on the official portal:
- First of all, you should visit the Official Website of ERP Software Solution Government of Kerala.
- Now, a webpage will appear on your screen.
- Now, a login menu will appear. You must enter the asking details and Captcha code to login.
- After login, the registration form will appear on your screen.
- Now, you need to fill the application form carefully by your basic details.
- You should also enter your school/ College details here for information.
- At last, click on the “Submit” option. Now, your registration process is complete.
What we are Discus in this Article?
In this article, we are discussing the laptop scheme of Kerala, which has launched for the students of the state. This scheme will help the students to gather more information.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Kerala Free Laptop Scheme?
This is a state organised scheme, recently launched by the Chief Minister of Kerala for the students of the state. Under this scheme, the meritorious students will able to get free laptops from the government.
Why this scheme is important?
This scheme is very important because through this scheme the students will able to study through online mode. And they also learn many digital things too.
How do I get a free laptop in 2020?
If you are a permanent resident of Kerala state, then you are eligible to get the free laptop from the government.
To get this free laptop in Kerala, you must apply for this scheme.
All the application procedure is given above. Do read and apply if you are eligible.
How do I apply for free laptop scheme?
You should follow the steps that we mentioned above to know how to apply for the free laptop scheme in India 2020.
For reference, you should visit the official website of the free laptop scheme to apply for this.
How can I get a free laptop for low income families?
If you belong to BPL category and wanted to get a laptop for free in India, then you must follow the above mention steps to apply for this.
You must register on the official portal of free laptop scheme to get the free laptop.
If you have any queries regarding Free Laptop Scheme Kerala, then ask us by commenting at the comment section below.