Manav Sampada Portal | Manav Sampada Portal Application | Manav Sampada Portal Form| ehrms.upsdc.gov.in Login, Manav Sampada Survey Form, ehrms.upsdc.gov.in login, manav sampada password
The Manav Sampada Portal has been launched by the Uttar Pradesh government for the citizens of the state. All the teachers and non-teaching staffs are eligible to apply through this official online portal. The Uttar Pradesh government has launched this scheme online HRMS management system with the help of MHRD. Through this Manav Sampada Portal, all the books of government institutions will be managed through online mode. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you all the information related to this scheme such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, documents required and so on.
Manav Sampada Portal Registration
According to the official report of Basic Education Council, now the teachers of primary and upper primary schools, headmasters of the schools, Shiksha Mitra and the non-teaching staffs will have to apply for leave through online mode. They must apply for their leave from the official website. Even the officials pointed out that, all the other government employees are eligible to apply online for applying various types of leave. All the interested applicants, who require leave, can apply for their leave through the official Manav Sampada Portal. There are many facilities are given under this portal, so, the government employees must visit this portal to know about all the information easily.
Some Highlighted Points About Manav Sampada Portal
|Article About||Manav Sampada Portal|
|Launched By||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiaries||The Government Teachers and Employeess|
|Objective||Provide Leave through Online Mode|
UP BC Sakhi Yojana Registration
Benefits of Manav Sampada UP
- All the details of the government employees are recorded in Manav Sampada Portal. It is helpful to keep those records at require time.
- If the school teaches and other employees of Uttar Pradesh state want to take a leave, then they should apply for leave through the official website.
- All the details of school teachers and other employees are recorded on this portal.
- All your personal and departmental information are available in this portal.
- All the data of doctors, employees and officers are available in this portal. This will help the Health Department to gather important information. Through this Human Priority Portal, various departments will get benefitted.
- All types of holidays are mentioned in this portal.
- All the teachers and employees can take good advantage of this portal.
How to Apply Online for Leave on Manav Sampada Portal?
All the interested applicants must follow the below mention steps to apply their leaves on this portal:
- First of all, the applicants should visit the official website of Manav Sampada Yojana.
- Now, a webpage will appear on your screen.
- Next click on “eHRMSs Login” option.
- Now, an application form will be appearing in front of you.
- Next, you should select some details such as Directorate of Basic Education user ID and other more basic details. After that enter your password and click on “login” after entering the captcha code.
- After that, a new form will appear on a new webpage, Now you have to enter the OTP which is come to your registered mobile number during login time
- Now, you have to click on “Apply Leave”.
- Now, click on “Select Reporting Officer”.
- After that click on “Add a Reporting Officer” option.
- Now, an application form will be appearing in front of you. You have to enter some basic details of leave in this form.
- Now, click on the name of the concerned officer and click on the “Save” option.
- Now, you have to go bank to “Online Leave” and again go to “Apply Leave”.
- Now select your Leave Type, and select Leave option.
- Now select the form Date.
- Next, select the Date.
- Now, you should calculate the leave days by yourself and enter there.
- Now click on “Submit”.
- After that, click on “OK”.
- After completing the application process all the related information will be provided through SMS on your registered mobile number.
UP Manav Sampada Portal App Download APK
To download the official mobile app of this portal, you must follow the below mention steps clearly:
- First of all, open your Google Play Store and search “Manav Portal”.
- You can also download the Manav Sampada app from this link.
- After that, click on the “Install” option.
- Now, your app will be downloaded on your Smartphone.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Manav Sampada Portal?
This is an online portal through which all the school and college books are available in an online platform.
What is the official portal of UP manav sampada portal 2020?
The official portal of this portal is http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/.
What should I do if I forgot my manav sampada portal password?
In the login page, an option about to recover your password will be seen like “Forgot Password”. Click on that and you are landing on a new webpage. Now you should enter your registered mobile number, after that, they sent an OTP to your mobile number. Enter the OTP an then enter your new password.
If you are having any queries regarding Manav Garima Portal, then do ask us anything by commenting on the comment section.