sspmis payment report | search Bihar pension beneficiary status | bihar mukhyamantri vridhajan pension yojana status| get sspmis payment status online
Recently the government of Bihar has launched a pension new scheme for the old people of the state. The name of this scheme is SSPMIS Scheme. The main aim of this scheme is to provide a pension to the poor people of the state. This scheme really has been released on the official portal of the Social Welfare Department of Bihar.
All the old people, who are the residence of Bihar, will be benefitted under this scheme. The interested people can apply for this old-age pension scheme through the official website and can also check the beneficiary list on the same portal.
Do you need all the important information related to this scheme; don’t worry, we are here provide all the information.
In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects such as benefits, objectives, documents required, eligibility criteria, application procedure and so on.
Do read the article till the end to grab all the information correctly.
- 1 Old Age Pension Plan Bihar Beneficiary Status
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Old Age Pension Plan Bihar Beneficiary Status
We are already said that this pension scheme is only launched for older people. All the interested beneficiaries who want to check their SSPMIS beneficiary Status of can simply check the whole list by visiting the official website of SSPMIS (Social Security Management Information System).
Now, the old people are free from the trouble of the lack of money at an old age. Now, they can easily get a monthly pension from the state government. They can also easily apply for this scheme. The people of Bihar now apply and check about SSPMIS older pension scheme at any time and any place.
All the interested people who really need money can apply fast after going too late.
Some Highlighted Points of Bihar Vidhya Pension Scheme 2020
|Name of the Scheme||SSPMIS Pension Scheme|
|Launched By||Bihar Government|
|Beneficiaries||The Old People|
|Objective||To Provide Pension|
Bihar Older Pension Scheme-SSPMIS Payment Status
This SSPMIS pension yojana has announced and launched by the Chief Minister of Bihar state Mr Nitish Kumar for the older people of the state. Under this pension scheme, the government will be providing pension to those who are aged 60 or more.
All the old are eligible to apply for this scheme except government employees.
Under this scheme, a pension of Rs. 4000/- will be given to all old men and women between 60 to 79 years of age. Others, whose age are above to 80 will get the pension amount of Rs. 500/-. All this amount will be providing a monthly basis.
The pension amounts will directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts.
Bihar Older Pension Scheme Apply Online
Al the applicants (old people) who are not applying yet for this Vidhya Pension Scheme, must be applied for this scheme as soon as possible. Due to the lack of money, the helpless older is now live in the old age homes.
Now, all the older will get the monthly pension under the Bihar Vridhya Pension Scheme. The payable amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts through the DBT method.
This scheme will really help the poor and old people to live much properly. They can use this money for food and clothes.
Benefits of Bihar Vridhya Pension Yojana
- Only older people can get benefits under this scheme.
- All the older above the age of 60 years can grab the benefits of this scheme.
- This scheme is only applicable to those, who are belonging to Below Poverty Line.
- The government employees will not be benefitted under this SSPMIS scheme.
- The pension amounts will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts through DBT method.
- The applicants should be the permanent residents of Bihar.
- The applicants must be above 60 years of age.
- The applicants must belong to BPL category.
- The government employees are not eligible for this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Residential Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Recent Passport Size photo
How to Check SSPMIS Payment Status (Pension Status) 2020
All the beneficiaries must follow the below mention steps to check the payment status of Vidhya Pension Yojana 2020:
- First of all, the applicants should visit the Official Website.
- Now, a webpage will appear on your screen.
- After that click on “Search Beneficiary Status” option.
- Now, a new webpage will appear in front of you.
- Next, enter your Beneficiary ID and click on “Search” option.
- Now, the beneficiary pension status will be appearing.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the full form of SSPMIS?
The full form of SSPMIS is Social Security Management Information System.
What is the official website of Bihar Vidhya Pension Scheme?
The official website of this scheme is http://sspmis.in/ .
How much pension amount will be given under Bihar vidya pension scheme?
The beneficiaries will get Rs. 4,000/- under this scheme as pension.
of SSPMIWe hope this article may help you to gain much information related to this scheme. If you have any queries regarding this scheme, then comment me us below, we will surely follow. Thank you for your precious time.