Recently, the government of Andhra Pradesh announced a new scheme for the vulnerable group of women of the state to help them properly. Through the implementation of this YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the AP government wanted to help the women financially. Now, women no need to worry about their financial problem. This scheme can also provide their own employment opportunity. The beneficiaries will get various types of benefits under this scheme. Today, with the help of this article, we will provide you with all the information related to YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, documents required, application procedure etc. We will provide all the steps easily that anyone can understand easily.
- 1 AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020
- 2 More Schemes by the Andhra Pradesh Government
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020
The Andhra Pradesh state government will consistently give Rs. 19,000/- to every recipient. The amounts will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts. All the women, whose age is between 45 to 60 years and belongs to SC, ST, OBC and minority category can easily get the benefits of AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme easily. Really, this scheme will be going very helpful to those women who are living under a financial crisis. All minority women now get the opportunity to live happily.
Overview of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020|
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiaries||All the women who belong the lower caste including minority|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance & Pension|
Budget for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020
The Andhra Pradesh government recently disclosed the state budget on 16th June 2020 for the financial year 2020-21 during the assembly at Velagapudi. According to the finance minister of Andhra Pradesh B Rajendranath Reddy, the government-sanctioned the budget of Rs. 2, 24,789.18 crores this year for the twenty-one (21) new welfare schemes run by the government of Andhra Pradesh on the name of Late YS Raja Sekhar Reddy and the chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the people of the state to help them properly. This YSR Cheyutha Scheme is one among that 21 scheme. The government has sanctioned about Rs. 6,300/- crores for the implementation of this scheme.
Objectives of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The main objectives of this scheme are as follows:
- A benefit amount of Rs. 75,000/- will be given to the ladies recipients.
- The annuity of the measure will disperse in four portions of Rs. 18,750/- each yearly.
- The benefited amounts will move in the ledgers of the recipient party.
- Under this scheme, the women will get an opportunity to start their own business with the benefit of Rs. 75,000/- that will provide by the government soon.
- This scheme will help women who are not getting an opportunity due to the lack of money.
More Schemes by the Andhra Pradesh Government
The chief minister of AP Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched various other schemes along with the above mention scheme, those are followings:
- YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme
- YSR Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme
- YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
- YSR Vidhya Deevena
- YSR Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme
- YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
- YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof Document
- Age Proof Certificate
- Bank Details
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Recent Pass Port Photo
- Residential Proof
- Valid Mobile Number
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Applicant should be a woman.
- The applicant must belong to SC/ST/OBC/MOBS category.
- Applicants age should not be less than 45 years.
- Applicant age should not be above 60 years.
Search YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List 2020
If the beneficiaries wanted to check their beneficiary list then must follow the below steps:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Now, on the homepage, a district-wise list will appear in front of you.
- Next, you must select the district name that you want to check. The beneficiary list of your district will be displayed now.
- Now, you can search your name easily from the list.
Application Procedure of Cheyutha Scheme
You have to wait more time to apply for this scheme. As the scheme is new, so, the government authorities still not announce any notification or guidance about the application procedure. We will promise you to update every detail here after getting the proper official information from the government authority.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
This is a state government scheme launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
What is the official website of AP Cheyutha Scheme?
The official website of this scheme is http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
Who will be benefited under Cheyutha Scheme 2020?
The minority women along with SC/ST/OBC women will be benefited under this scheme.
What is the main objective of this scheme?
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial help to the backward women of the state.
Why this scheme is important?
This scheme is important because women will get special help from this scheme.
If you have any query regarding the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, then ask us by commenting on the comment section below.