Recently, the Andhra Pradesh government again comes up to help the citizens of the state with a new scheme. This scheme will help the small businessmen of Andhra Pradesh state. The name of this scheme is YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme. In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects related to this Jagananna Chedodu Scheme. In this article, we will cover benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, documents required, incentive amount details, application procedure and so on.
Do follow the article till the end to grab all the details related to Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2020.
- 1 Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Budget
- 2 Overview of YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
- 2.1 Incentives Under Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2020
- 2.2 YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
- 2.3 Benefits of this Scheme
- 2.4 Eligibility Criteria
- 2.5 Documents Required
- 2.6 Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Application Procedure 2020
- 2.7 Updated: Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Application Procedure
- 2.8 Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Beneficiary List
- 2.9 YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Helpline Number
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Budget
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched this chedodu scheme on 10th June, 2020 for the small scale businessmen. Under this scheme an amount of Rs. 10,000/- will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts. The Andhra Pradesh government has sanctioned about Rs. 247.04 crore to implement this scheme. Under this scheme, at about 2.47 lakh people of the state will get benefit, according to the government. The benefited amount will be transferred to the bank accounts of 82,347 Rajakas, 38,767 Nayee Brahmin and 1.25 lakh tailors. The interested beneficiaries should apply and register their names on the official portal to grab this benefit on their hands.
Overview of YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Jagananna Chedodu Scheme|
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiaries||The small scale businessmen|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance|
Incentives Under Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2020
Under this scheme, the Tailors, Laundrymen and Nayi Brahmins will get the financial assistance of Rs. 10,000/- on their bank accounts by the state government. The amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts. The applicants should check their bank accounts regular after applying for this scheme to get the money.
YCP government starting Jagananna chedodu scheme through online which helps barbers, tailors, washermen. Rupees 10000 is given through this scheme every year. This helps many low earning professionals who lost their livelihood in the corona pandemic.#JaganannaChedodu pic.twitter.com/LR2LSQTbI2— AP CM Jagan’s Cyber Army (@ap_cm_cyberarmy) June 10, 2020
YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
The YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme has only launched for the small scale businessmen of the Andhra Pradesh state. All the small scale businessmen such as Tailor, laundrymen, barbers will get the benefit under this scheme. With the implementation of this recent scheme, many incentives will be given to the beneficiaries who are belonging to this state. Through this scheme, an amount of Rs. 10,000/- will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts. The government wishes to boost up the economy of the state by implementing this scheme.
Benefits of this Scheme
Even this scheme has many benefits; we are list out only main benefits here:
- Only the small businessmen will get the benefits under this scheme.
- The small businessmen such as Tailors, barbers, laundrymen will get the benefits.
- Many different incentives will be given to the beneficiaries through the implementation of this scheme.
- The beneficiaries will get financial support of Rs. 10,000/- under this YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme.
- More than 2.47 lakh people will get benefit under this scheme.
- This scheme will help the beneficiaries to boost up their business and increase their incomes.
The applicants must fulfill the following criteria to get and apply for this scheme:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant should be a tailor, hairdresser or laundrymen.
- The applicant must have registered their profession with the social authorities.
All the beneficiaries required the following documents essentially to apply for this scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Domical Certificate
- Education Certificate
- Profession Register Certificate
- Bank Details
- Income Certificate
- Residential Certificate
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Application Procedure 2020
As the scheme is new and recently announced, many information including application procedure still not uploaded on the official portal of Andhra Pradesh state. We will update here all the information after getting the official notification or guidance. Do follow our article in future to get the information.
Updated: Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Application Procedure
- First of all, visit the official website of this scheme.
- Now, the homepage will displayed in front of you.
- After that, click on “Apply Online”.
- Or you can also get the application form of this scheme from the village or ward secretariats
- Now, the application form will appear. Fill the form carefully.
- After that “Submit” the form after upload the documents carefully.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Beneficiary List
All the interested applicants who wanted to check their names from the beneficiary list whether they get these benefits or not can follow the following steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of Navasakam.
- Now, the homepage of the portal will appear.
- Next, click on the “Know Your Secretariat” option from the homepage.
- Now, a list will be displayed on your screen. You need to choose your District Name now.
- Now, select Urban or Rural as per your locality.
- Now, click on Mandal Name and choose the link just appear opposite to the Mandal name.
- Now, note down your secretariat code from the screen
YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Helpline Number
As the scheme is new and recently announced, many information including toll free helpline number still not uploaded on the official portal of Andhra Pradesh state.
But you can contact them through “firstname.lastname@example.org” email ID.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Which government has launched the YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2020?
The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched this Jagananna Chedodu Scheme.
What are the benefits will be provided under Jagananna Chedodu Scheme?
The government will provide an amount of Rs. 10,000/- to the beneficiaries bank accounts to boost up their business.
Who can apply for Jagananna Chedodu Scheme?
The small scale farmers including tailor, hairdresser or laundrymen can apply for this scheme.
How to apply for this scheme?
The interested applicants must visit the Andhra Pradesh government official website to apply for this scheme.
When did the AP Jagananna Chedodu Yojana has launched?
This scheme has launched on Wednesday 10th June, 2020.
If you have any query regarding YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.