YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020: Apply Online, Status & Beneficiary List:- The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state YS Jagan Mohan Reddy recently launched a new scheme for the poor women of the state. The name of the scheme is YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020. In this article, we will share with you all the important information related to YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme for the year 2020 such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, documents required etc. We will also provide you with the step by step procedure to apply for this scheme online. All the women of Andhra Pradesh state, who are interested in this scheme must apply and register their name on the official portal.
- 1 About YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
About YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020
Recently, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state YS Jagan Mohan Reddy announced and launched this scheme on 24 June 2020. Through the implementation of this YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme, the government will provide an amount of Rs. 15,000/- to the Kapu community women for each annum between the age group of 45 to 60 years. Under YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme, Rs. 15,000/- per annum will be allowed to the poor women. The officials’ estimate that about Rs. 1,101 crore has sanctioned this year for implementing this scheme. Even the government also promised to implement Rs. 900 crore every year for this purpose. Moreover, the YSR Government always ready to help the needy people of Andhra Pradesh state.
Overview of AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020|
|Launched By||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Date of Implementation||24 June 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||Poor Women of the State|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Help|
Benefits of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
There are many benefits are there of the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme is we look deeply, the main benefits are given below:
- The main benefit of this scheme is to provide incentives to the poor women of the state between the age group of 45 to 60. This will help them to empower.
- A monetary help will be provided under this scheme, the beneficiaries will get an amount of Rs. 15,000/- per annum by the name of this scheme.
- The payable amounts will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts.
- Through this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government will provide Rs. 75,000/- to the beneficiaries, by providing them Rs. 15,000/- every year from 2020 to 2024.
- An amount of Rs. 15,000/- will be provided yearly.
- This scheme will benefit poor women financially to grow more and start their own business.
All the applicants who are interested to apply for this YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme can follow the following eligibility criteria before applying:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Only the women are eligible for this scheme.
- Women should belong to Kapu category.
- Applicant age should not be below 45 and above 60.
- Those women, whose family member engaged in government fields and retired from government job not applicable for YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme.
- The family should not have their own 4 wheeler.
- If the families have 4 wheelers like Taxi, Auto and Tractors then they are eligible to apply.
- Family income should not be above Rs. 10,000/– monthly in rural areas.
- Family income should not be above Rs. 12,000/- monthly in urban areas.
The following documents are required to apply for AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020:
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate
- Age Certificate (Birth Certificate)
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Residential Proof
- Kapu Nestham Application Form
- Voter ID Card
- Recent Passport Size Photos
- Ration Card
- Educational Certificate
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email ID
Application Procedure of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
The applicants must follow the following steps to apply for this scheme:
- First of all, you must visit the official website for this scheme.
- Now, the homepage will appear, now you have to click on the “Download” tab.
- After that, a new page will appear on the screen.
- Again click on the “Download” option on the webpage.
- Now, the application form will appear on your screen.
- Now, download the application form on your device.
- Now, fill the application form and “Submit” it carefully.
Check Beneficiary List of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme beneficiary list is now completely available at the village and ward secretariat. All those women who don’t know their secretariat code must follow the following steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of Navasakam.
- Now, the homepage will appear in front of you.
- Now, click on the “Know Your Secretariat” option from the menu bar.
- Now, search the district name.
- After that, just click on the link just opposite to the district name (Urban or Rural).
- Now, search your Mandal name.
- Now, click the link given the opposite column.
- Now, the Secretariat code will be appearing in front of you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme?
This is a welfare scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh government for poor women.
How much amount will be provided under YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme?
Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will get an amount of Rs. 75,000/-. They will be given that amount yearly by Rs. 15,000/- from 2020 to 2024.
What is the official website of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme?
The official website of this scheme is http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
Which state has launched this scheme?
The Andhra Pradesh has launched this scheme on 24 June 2020.
Who will be benefited under AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020?
The poor women of the Andhra Pradesh state who belong to Kapu community will be eligible for this scheme.
If you have any query regarding AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme, then ask us by commenting on the comment section below.