If you are a regular worker in the Handloom Industry in the Andhra Pradesh state, then you are able to apply for YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme only by filling a simple application form. After that, you are able to grab different types of incentives and benefits which are available under this scheme. In this article, we will share with you about the application procedure to apply for this scheme very easy and step by step. Along with, we also share all the important aspects of this scheme such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, documents required etc.
If you want to grab all the benefits by applying for this scheme, then do follow the article till the end.
- 1 Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2020
- 2 Latest Update of AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
- 3 Download YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List 2020
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2020
Recently, on 20 June 2020, the government of Andhra Pradesh has started the AP YS Nethanna Hastham Scheme Phrase 2 for the handloom weavers of the state. Through the implementation of this second phase, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 24,000/- per annum to each handloom weavers.
The first phase or period of this scheme was actualized from 21st December 2019. Till the present day, more than 69, 308 beneficiaries get the benefits from the Chief Minister YS Jagan Moan Reddy. Even in the second phase, the government also sanctioned a large amount of money in the new budget. From 20 June, the concerned authorities on behalf of Reddy started to implement this scheme. According to this scheme, the beneficiaries will get special financial assistance from the government, which will directly transfer to their bank accounts.
Details Overview of Nethanna Nestham Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme|
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Launching Year||2019 (First Phrase) |
2020 (Second Phrase)
|Benefit||Rs. 24,000/- per annum|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance|
|Beneficiary Identification start||20 November 2020|
|Beneficiary Identification Last Date||30 November 2020|
|Beneficiary List Publishing Date||01 December 2019|
|Scrutiny of Application Date||02 December to 07 December 2019|
|Objection Rage on List Date||10 December to 14 December 2019|
|Candidates Selection Date||15 December to 18 December 2020|
|Release Date of Beneficiary List||20 December 2019|
|Date of Card Issue||01 December 2020|
Latest Update of AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
The government of Andhra Pradesh decided to provide financial help to the beneficiaries yearly from this year. As because of the pandemic situation of COVID 19, the weaves were not getting any opportunity to earn, so the government decided to provide them financial help to restart their business and live happily. The Andhra Pradesh state government chosen to recompense to the weavers to Rs. 10,000/- from Rs. 4,000/- during this hard situation to give them special protection. This financial help will help the beneficiaries to expand their business and live properly. This will help them to buy new material or items.
Benefits of YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
We have seen many different benefits of this scheme, but the main benefits of YSR Nethana Nestham Scheme are:
- All the weavers of Andhra Pradesh state get an amount of Rs. 24,000/- per year directly from the government.
- Through this AP YSR Nethana Nestham Scheme, the government will provide special benefits to the handloom weavers from 20 June 2020.
- This second phase of AP YSR Nethana Nestham Scheme will be helpful to both village and towns, as the government will provide benefits to both village and towns.
- As the large portion of handloom weavers of the state has suffered financially in this COVID-19 situation, so the government come forward to them to help and distribute benefits from 20 June 2020.
- YSR Nethana Hastam Scheme is the first in the entire nation which has been implementing for handloom weavers.
- Along with all these benefits, the government will provide diesel at a low price than regular.
- The entire weaver should buy diesel only from the determined petroleum bunks.
The applicants must follow the following steps before applying for this scheme:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Applicant must be involved in handloom weaver profession.
- The applicant should be associated with the Handloom Association.
- The applicants must belong to BPL (Below Poverty Line) category.
- Applicants must have a valid mobile number.
- Especially, they must have their own bank accounts.
The following essential documents are mostly required to apply for YSR Hestham Scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Address Proof
- Residential Certificate
- Registration Certificate issued by the State Handloom Association.
- BPL (Below Poverty Line) Card
- Bank Details
Download YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List 2020
You must follow the following steps to check the YSR Nethanna Nestham Beneficiary List 2020:
- First of all, you should visit the official website for this scheme.
- Now, the homepage will appear on the screen.
- After that, click on the “Beneficiary List” option.
- Now, a list will appear in front of you.
The same beneficiary list also uploaded on your nearest Gram Panchayat. You must visit to check your name also from there.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is YSR nethanna nestham scheme?
This is a state government scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh government for the weavers.
How to check YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List?
The applicants must visit the official website to check the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List 2020.
What is the official website of YSR Nethanna Hastham scheme?
The official website of YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme is http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
Which state has launched this scheme?
The Andhra Pradesh state has launched this scheme.
Who will be benefited under this YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme?
All the Hand loom Weavers will be benefited under this scheme.
If you have any query regarding YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2020, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.