[Final List] AP YSR Illa Pattalu Eligible List [Sanction List] Beneficiary Status 2020, Eligibility, Documents Required, Beneficiary Lis:- Recently, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the Andhra Pradesh YSR Housing Scheme 2020 on 12th July 2020. Through the implementation of this scheme, the government will provide a special house to the poor households of the state, who are not able to make their own home because of the lack of proper financial stability. So those households can easily get the YSR free house in the Andhra Pradesh state by only applying through the official website.
All the beneficiaries who are already applied for this scheme can check their application form of AP Illa Pattalu Eligible List 2020 now. They just need to follow the article till the end to grab all the details about this AP YSR Illa Pattalu Scheme 2020. In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects related to AP YSR Illa Pattalu 2020 such as benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required, sanction list, beneficiary list, application procedure etc.
- 1 AP YSR Housing Scheme 2020
- 2 About AP YSR Illa Pattalu Scheme 2020
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
AP YSR Housing Scheme 2020
All the eligible candidates who are wanted to get the benefit of YSR Housing Scheme 2020 can apply online through the official website apgovhousing.apcfss.in. Andhra Pradesh state CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced this scheme under the name of former AP CM Late YS Rajasekhar Reddy as “YSR Housing Scheme”. This scheme is also called as YSR Avaas Yojana and also called as Pedalaku Illu Pattaalu 2020. The officials already said that around 27 lakh people will get benefit under this housing scheme in the year 2020.
About AP YSR Illa Pattalu Scheme 2020
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mihan Reddy has recently introduced this new housing scheme in the year of 2019. He introduced this scheme with the name of his late father’s name as a tribute. The government has already sanctioned a total budget of 1200 crore rupees for AP YSR Housing Scheme 2020. All the households will get pakka house under this scheme if they are eligible to get and apply for this. After the application procedure, the final list of AP Housing Scheme 2020 will be provided by the Illa Pattalu. You will get the YSR AP Housing Sanction List 2020 in this page after getting the official notification from the government.
This AP YSR Illa Pattalu Scheme 2020 has been launched only for the weaker section of the society who are suffering financially. The government already started to give the initiatives under this YSR Housing Scheme which will be announced by the AP YSR Illa Pattalu. Through the implementation of this scheme, the government will provide many pakka houses to the beneficiaries who are not afforded a good house. The CM of AP already implements man other great schemes along with the YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme.
Details of the AP YSR Illa Pattalu Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||AP YSR Illa Pattalu Scheme/ YSR Housing Scheme|
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Launching Department||AP State Housing Corporation|
|Releasing Date||12th July 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Poor Citizen of Andhra Pradesh|
|Benefit||Free Pakka House|
|Objective||To Provide Better Life|
|Mode of Application||Both Offline and Online|
Illa Pattalu Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Andhra Pradesh state.
- Applicant family annual income must be below 1, 44,000 Rupees in the urban areas and 1, 20,000 Rupees in the rural areas.
- The applicant must have a white ration card. Only the white ration cardholder can get this benefit
- If someone of the applicant family is doing government job and getting pension by the government authority then they are not eligible to apply for this Illa Pattalu Scheme 2020.
- The applicant must not have their own four-wheeler if they have then not applicable for this yojana.
- If someone from the family is paying income tax then not eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant must be consuming less than 300 units of power per month.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Residential Proof
- Identity Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email ID
Check Illa Pattalu Eligible List/ Sanction List
- First of all, the applicants should visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation.
- Now, the homepage will appear. Click on “Beneficiary Search” option.
- After that, you need to enter your “BEN ID/ UID/ Ration Card.
- Finally, hit the “Search” button and the beneficiary list will appear in front of you.
Check YSR AP Illa Pattalu Beneficiary List
- First of all, visit the official website of AP State Housing Corporation Ltd.
- Now, the homepage will appear, click on “Quick Link Sanction” from the bottom of the webpage.
- After that, click on “Beneficiary Search” option.
- After that, enter your BIN Id, Ration Card UID Number.
- Now, hit the “Search” button.
- After that, they YSR Housing Scheme Sanction List will appear.
- Now, you will also able to check the District Wise and Ward Wise List.
- Click here for more about “YSR Housing Scheme Status 2020”.
Toll-free Number: 1100
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is AP YSR Illa Pattalu Scheme?
This is a state government scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh Government on behalf of the AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
When did the YSR Housing Scheme Beneficiary List will be appear?
The Illa Pattalu beneficiary list will appear on 8th July 2020.
What is the official website of AP YSR Housing Scheme or AP Illa Pattalu?
The official website of these scheme is https://apgovhousing.apcfss.in/.
Who will be eligible for this scheme?
All the poor people of the Andhra Pradesh state will be eligible for this AP Illa Pattalu Scheme.
If you have any query regarding the AP YSR Illa Pattalu Scheme 2020, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.