Krishi Udan Yojana Online Apply | Kisan Krishi Udaan Scheme Application Form | Kisan Udaan Scheme Registration Process
Krishi Udan Scheme 2020: Online Registration Process, Eligibility, Application Procedure, (Krishi Udan Yojana)- The Finance Minister of India Nirmala Sitharaman announced about Krishi Udan Yojana during the time of Union Budget 2020-21. This scheme has launched for the farmers. Under this scheme, the farmers of the nation will be assisted in the transportation of the products of agriculture. Under this Krishi Udan Scheme 2020, all the crops cultivated by the farmers of the nation can be transported to the other place through a special aeroplane. Because of this scheme, all the crops of the farmers can be reached at the exact market at a short period of time. Due to this benefit, the farmers will make great money.
In this article, we will share with you all the important information related to this scheme such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, documents required, application procedure and so on.
About Krishi Udan Yojana 2020
During the implementing time of Union Budget 2020-21, the Indian Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has said about to implement this scheme. This scheme will be started on a national and international route with the help of the Ministry of Civil Aviation. Under this scheme, the selected airlines will get financial incentives of concession from State and Central Governments and from Airport Operators. Under this scheme, various items like milk, fish, etc. will be available through the air route. All the items will be delivered at the markets at a very short time. Today, through this article, we will provide you with all the information related to this scheme.
Some Highlighted Points about Krishi Udan Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Krishi Udan Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Framers of India|
|Objective||To provide market opportunity to the farmers|
|Date of Announcement||1st February 2020|
Krishi Udan Scheme 2020 Online Registration
All the interested farmers who wanted to get benefit from this scheme have to register them in this scheme officially. Only after that, they will able to get the benefits. The Krishi Udan Scheme initiated to provide some transport help to the farmers. Under this scheme, the authorities will provide airlines to transport the agricultural production to different parts of the entire country. All the operations will be done by airline department. Under this scheme, more than 50% of the seats will be given to the farmers at a subsidized rate and a certain amount of VGF will be provided to those seats. All the VGF amounts will be shared by the State and Central Government.
Objectives of PM Kisan Krishi Udan Scheme 2020
All the main objectives of this scheme are given below:
- We know that most of our people depend on agriculture. So, the main objective of this scheme is to provide a good price to the farmers for their crops.
- Increase the income level of the farmers through this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the farmers will be treated as the producers and they are directly producing goods for the national market.
- The farmers will live a good life under this scheme. All the farmers will get the benefits of this scheme.
- All the crops cultivated by the farmers will be sent to the market on time at a reasonable price rate.
- Under this Krishi udan scheme 2020, the farmers not only get reasonable prices but they got an opportunity to market their products globally.
All the applicant must read the below mention eligibility criteria before applying for this scheme:
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- The applicant must be a farmer.
- The applicant must be a regularly engaged farmer
The below mention documents are required for applying this scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Residential Proof
- Identity proof
- PAN Card
Application Procedure of PM Kisan Krishi Udan Scheme 2020
All the interested farmers should follow the below mention steps to apply for this scheme:
- First of all, you should visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture.
- Now, a webpage will appear on your screen.
- Next, you should click on the “Online Application” option.
- Now, a new webpage will appear on your screen.
- Now, you will see the Registration Form on the webpage.
- After that, you should fill-up the form carefully with your basic details such as:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Permanent and Residential Address
- Aadhar Number
- Voter ID Card Number, etc.
- After that, check all the details carefully and click on “Submit”.
- After that, your registration process will be completed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is PM Kisan Krishi Udan Scheme?
PM Kisan Krishi Udan Scheme is a central government scheme, which has been launched for the farmers of the country.
Who will be benefited under PM Kisan Krishi Udan Scheme 2020?
The farmers will get benefits under this scheme.
What is the main objective of PM Kisan Krishi Udan Scheme?
The main objective of this scheme is to special benefits to the farmers.
If you have any queries regarding Krishi Udan Scheme 2020 then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.