Madhu Babu Pension Yojana: Apply Online, Madhu Babu Pension Scheme, Track Status & Beneficiary List:- The government of Odisha always come forward to help the people of the states. In this article, we will discuss the Madhu Babu Pension Scheme of Odisha state. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries get financial assistance from the government. If you are interested in this scheme and want to apply for this scheme, then you can now apply for this scheme through sepd.gov.in. Now you can apply for this from home sitting. In this article, we will share with you all the information regarding this scheme such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, documents required, and application procedure etc.
- 1 Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- 1.1 Details of Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- 1.2 Aadhar Link with Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Pension Amount under the Madhu Babu Pension Scheme
- 1.5 Disbursement of Pension Amount
- 1.6 Documents Required
- 1.7 Procedure to Apply for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- 1.8 Online Procedure to Track Application for The Scheme
- 2 Contact Details/ Helpline Number
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
This scheme, we mean Madhu Babu Pension Scheme has launched by the government of Odisha on behalf of the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Pension and Disabilities in January 2008 for the first time. This scheme has launched by merging two pension schemes including ‘Revised Old Age Pension Rules, 1989’ and ‘Disability Pension Rules, 1985’. All the old people, PWD and widows of the state are eligible to apply for this scheme. They just need to register themselves on the official portal of this scheme easily. Through the implementation of this scheme, the authorities will provide a pension to the beneficiaries. Till the present date, this scheme has already given benefits to about 50 lakh applicants of Odisha state.
Details of Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Madhu Babu Pension Yojana|
|Launched By||Government of Odisha|
|Launching Year||January 2008|
|Launching Department||Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Odisha State|
|Benefit Type||Financial Assistance|
|Objective||To Provide Pension|
|Mode of Application||Both Online & Offline|
Aadhar Link with Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
Recently, the government updated a guideline for all the beneficiaries who already get the benefit of this scheme. The government officials pointed out that all the beneficiaries must have to link their Aadhar Cards with the social welfare link account. To continue this pension service all the applicants should link their Aadhar cards with the social welfare accounts before 15th March 2020. To link your Aadhar with the account, you need to submit a photocopy of your Aadhar Card in your nearest Gram Panchayat Office of Municipal Office when you visiting receiving pension money.
All the interested applicants must read the following eligibility criteria before going to apply for this pension scheme online:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- Applicant age should be above 60 years.
- Widows of any age will eligible to apply.
- The leprosy patients of any age will be eligible for this scheme.
- PWD people are also eligible.
- All the AIDS patients who are identified by the state or District AIDS Control Society will be able to apply.
- Applicant family income must not be above than Rs. 24,000/-.
- The applicant must not possess any other pension scheme under union or state government.
Pension Amount under the Madhu Babu Pension Scheme
|Age||Monthly Pension Amount|
|60 to 79 years||Rs. 500/-|
|Above 80 years||Rs. 700/-|
Disbursement of Pension Amount
All the beneficiaries under this pension yojana will get the pension amount on 15th every month in cash. The disbursement of the pension will be made by the BDO or Subordinate BDO (in rural areas) in Gram Panchayat office and in urban areas, this will be done by the DSSO or any Subordinate DSSO at the municipal office.
- Aadhar Card
- Age Proof Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If the candidate belong to SC/ST/OBC/SC/Minority Category)
- Certificate of Disability (For PWD Candidate)
- Death Certificate of Husband (For Widow)
- Income Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Voter ID Card
Procedure to Apply for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
The applicants apply for this scheme through both online and offline mode. For applying offline you need to visit the Block Development Officer Executive officer of the Municipality.
For applying through online mode you need to follow the following steps carefully:
- First of all, you should visit the official website of the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities.
- Now, the homepage will appear on your screen. You need to click on “Apply for Scheme” option from the homepage.
- After that, a new webpage will appear where you need to choose the name of the scheme as “Madhu Babu Pension Yojana”.
- Now, click on “Proceed” option and the application form will appear in front of you.
- Now, you need to fill the application form carefully with the following details:
- Father/ Husband Name
- DOB (Date of Birth)
- Aadhar Number
- Mobile Number
- District Name
- Subdivision Name
- Permanent Address
- Social Category
- After that you need to upload the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Thumb Impression or Signature
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- After that, read the declaration carefully and tick the checkbox.
- At last, click on the “Submit” button.
Online Procedure to Track Application for The Scheme
If the beneficiaries wanted to track their application form then must follow the following steps carefully:
- At first, visit the official website of the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities.
- Now, the homepage will appear where you need to go the “Apply for Scheme” option.
- After that, a new page will appear, where you need to select on the “Madhu Babu Pension Yojana” option under the “Track Application Status”.
- Next, click on the “Track” option.
- After that, enter your application number and click on the “Search” tab.
Contact Details/ Helpline Number
If you are facing any trouble regarding Madhu Babu Pension Yojana then you can contact with the officials through:
Toll-free Helpline Number: 18003457150
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Madhu Babu Pension Yojana?
This is a state government scheme launched by the Odisha government to provide financial support.
Who will be eligible for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana?
All the old citizen above the age of 60 years, widows, PWDs are mostly eligible to apply for this scheme.
What is the official website of Madhu Babu Pension Scheme?
The official website of Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Scheme is http://sssepd.gov.in/.
What is the main aim of this scheme?
The main aim of this scheme is to provide pension to the needy people.
If you have any query regarding Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2020, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.