Manav Garima Yojana 2020 Gujarat Online Application Form pdf, Manav Garima Yojana in Gujarati Last Date and Start Date Information, માનવગૌરવયોજના, मानवगरिमायोजना, Manav Garima Yojana 2020 in Gujarat, https://sje.gujarat.gov.in/
The Gujarat government recently launched a new scheme for the citizens of the state named as Manav Garima Scheme. The state government takes this action with the help of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs of India. The main aim of this Manav Garima Yojana is to provide some business opportunities to the Scheduled Caste people. The scheme also aims to provide employment opportunity towards the SC category people. All the people who are belonging to SC caste can start their own business and do well by applying for this scheme. Through this scheme, the authorities will also provide some essential tools and equipment to the socially backward community to boost their income level.
In this article, we will provide step by step information to apply for this scheme simply. We will also share all the related information of this scheme such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, documents required etc. So, do read the article till the end to grab all the benefits that this scheme provides to you.
- 1 Manav Garima Yojana 2020
- 1.1 Some Highlighted Points About Manav Garima Yojana 2020
- 1.2 Benefits of Manav Garima Yojana
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of Manav Garima Yojana
- 1.4 Documents Required
- 1.5 Gujarat Manav Garima Scheme Apply Online
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We already said that Manav Garima Scheme has launched by the Gujarat government recently. Under this scheme, the government provides special benefits to the poor people of the state. The main aim of this scheme is to boost the economic status of the SC caste people. Through this scheme, the governments will willing to provide some essentials to boost the business levels of the state people. Especially, only the poor are eligible to apply for this scheme. Those people who are belonging to the Below Poverty line (BPL) can apply for this scheme. The annual family income should be less than Rs. 47,000/- in rural areas and Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas.
Through this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 4000/- to the beneficiaries. Besides, the government will also provide some tools for them for more help. The tools will be given to those people who are regularly engaging in vegetable vendors, carpentry and gardening. The hawkers will also get a special benefit under this scheme. This scheme is also available to SC category people who belong to BPL category also. The main aim of this scheme to help them to build their own business.
|Name of the Scheme||Manav Garima Scheme|
|Launched By||Gujarat Government|
|Beneficiaries||The Poor SC Category people|
|Objective||To Provide incentives|
- Only the poor people can get the benefits of this scheme.
- This scheme is only available to SC category people.
- Only the BPL families will get the benefits.
- The state government will provide some financial assistance under this scheme.
- Under this scheme the beneficiaries also get essential tools of Rs. 4000/-.
- This scheme will boost the youth power of SC category to become successful businessmen.
- Under this scheme, the poor families will became independent and secure.
- Along with the youngsters, the housewives and other unemployed of SC category can also apply for this scheme.
- The amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts.
- Under this scheme, the government also provides various tools to the small businessmen, carpenters, vegetable vendors and gardeners.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- The applicant must belong to Schedule Caste category.
- The annual family income of the applicants must be less than Rs. 47,000/- and Rs. 60,000/- if they are belong to Rural and urban areas respectively.
- The applicant should belong to BPL family.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Details
- Bank Passbook
- BPL Certificate
- College ID Proof
- Income Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Residential Certificate
- SC Caste Certificate
- Voter ID Card
The applicants must follow the below mention steps to apply for this scheme easily:
- Firstly, you should visit the Official Website of the Tribal Welfare Department.
- Now, a webpage will appear on your screen.
- Next, download the application form of Manav Garima Yojana.
- After that fill the application form carefully according to your details.
- After filling the form carefully “Submit” the form to the concerned authorities also with the required documents.
- After the verification process will be done by the authorities, the amount will be directly transferred to your bank accounts.
Important Link: Application Form Download
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Manav Garima Yojana is a recently launched scheme by the Gujarat government to help the SC & ST category students.
The main aims of this Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana 2020 is to boost the economic conditions of backward categories like SC & ST.
The beneficiaries must download the Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana application form 2020 from https://sje.gujarat.gov.in/ddcw/downloads/new_form8.pdf.
The official website of Manav Garima Scheme is https://sje.gujarat.gov.in/.
If you have any queries regarding Manav Garima Yojana 2020 then you can ask us by commenting on the comment section. Thank you for your time.