SERB Accelerate Vigyan Scheme 2020: Online Apply @acceleratevigyan.gov.in:- Recently, the Science and Engineering Research Board which is also known as SERB has launched a new scheme named as Accelerate Vigyan Scheme (AV Scheme) to provide a single online platform for research internships, capacity building programs and workshops across the whole country. The major objective of this inter-ministerial scheme is to provide more possible help and trust on the encouraging to the high and scientific research and preparing more scientific manpower, which may lead the career of research and help the country to grow more in this research field. This scheme also can help to boost up the Indian economy.
The SERB Accelerate Vigyan Scheme 2020 aims to build an opportunity among the young researchers with a definite aim to give an opportunity to them to spend the quality time in the pre-identified premier institutions and labs and aims to empower them through the practices. This will help them to acquire the best knowledge and skills respectively. Through the implementation of SERB Accelerate Vigyan Scheme 2020, the authority also aims to reach out to those students from the universities and other institutions that still not get such facilities and environment to grow them.
About SERB Accelerate Vigyan Scheme 2020
Recently the government of India has launched SERB Accelerate Vigyan Scheme 2020 which aims to strengthen the mechanisms of identifying research potentials, training, mentoring and provide them special workshops on a national scale or basis. This scheme will help the researchers to get enough quality content to grow and boost their quality and skill respectively. Under this AV scheme 2020, the beneficiaries will get mentoring, training and also the hand-on-workshop on a national basis.
Details of SERB Accelerate Vigyan Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Accelerate Vigyan Scheme|
|Launched By||Central Government|
|Benefit||Various High-Level and Research Workshops|
|Objective||To Provide Free Training|
Accelerate Vigyan Scheme Key Features
- This scheme will provide special help in the national scale training and also will identify the research potentials and mentors.
- This scheme will provide benefits around 25,000 doctoral PG students in the upcoming 5 years across the whole of India.
- This scheme also aims to organize to set up 10,000 high-level workshops.
- The SERB also going to launch an application soon to gain success early.
- Accelerate Vigyan (AV) scheme is actually working on the mission mode.
- SERB Accelerate Vigyan Scheme is also looking to garner the social responsibility for the scientific community of India.
- Through the implementation of this AV scheme, a new component has classified as ‘SAMMOHAN’ into the ‘SAYONJIKA’ and ‘SANGOSHTI’.
SERB Accelerate Vigyan Scheme Application Form
According to the officials, they will organize around 1000 high-level workshops, through which they aim to give benefits to almost 25,000 postgraduate and doctorate students in the next five years across the whole country in the collaboration with the premier scientific institutions and laboratories. Even, another 1000 potential postgraduate students will get benefits every year by the central coordination of internship in these institutions.
This ABHYAAS program will really help the PG and PhD level students to develop their skills, knowledge and potentials too. This programme will do through the two main components as High-End Workshops (KARYASHALA) and Research Internship (VRITIKA). The last date of the submission of application form is 31st August 2020.
Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) launches a new scheme ‘Accelerate Vigyan’
The primary objective of the scheme is to give more thrust on encouraging high-end scientific research & preparing scientific manpower
Read: https://t.co/Zr4uRPP8Pr pic.twitter.com/u2fAon4RPl— PIB India (@PIB_India) July 1, 2020
Main Components of Accelerate Vigyan Scheme
- ABHYAAS Programme
- Under this Programme, the AV will be inviting the applicants for the winter season (December 2020 – January 2021)
- It has again two components such as High-End Workshops (KARYASHALA) and Research Internship (VRITIKA).
- This scheme will help to those researchers who still not get proper and enough opportunity.
- SAMMOHAN Programme
- This programme has again subdivided into two components as SAYONJIKA and SANGOSHTI.
- SAYONJIKA is an open-ended programme and supported by all government funding agencies across the country.
- SANGOSHTI is also a pre-existing program of SERB only for the organization of workshops.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Applicant must involve in science and technology or research field.
- The applicant must not get any special benefit from the central government till now.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Residential Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid E-mail ID
SERB Accelerate Vigyan Scheme Application Form 2020 Apply Online
- First of all, the applicant should visit the official website of SERB Accelerate Vigyan Scheme 2020.
- Now, the homepage will appear, now you need to click on “ABHYAAS” option.
- After that, you must click one from the visible components as:
- Karyashala Apply Online
- Vritika Apply Online
- After that, you will able to see the application form on your screen.
- Now, fill the registration form carefully and click on “Submit”.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Accelerate Vigyan Scheme?
The Accelerate Vigyan Scheme is a central government scheme recently launched by the government of India.
Who will get benefit under this 2020 Vigyan Scheme?
The researchers will get the benefit under this scheme through some workshops.
What is the official portal of SERB Accelerate Vigyan Scheme 2020?
The official portal of Accelerate Vigyan Scheme is https://acceleratevigyan.gov.in/.
If you have any query regarding SERB Accelerate Vigyan Scheme 2020 then so ask us by commenting on the comment section below.