Tnvelaivaaippu Registration & Renewal 2020: TN Employment Exchange Login, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required:- The Government of Telangana again comes up with another scheme after getting big success in other schemes. This scheme will mainly employment for the students as it provides employment opportunity to them. Now the serious problem of Tamil Nadu is that the students are not getting enough employment opportunity after good marks.
After looking at these problems, the Tamil Nadu Government comes up with this scheme as Tnvelaivaaippu Employment Exchange Scheme. In this article, we will share every information related to this scheme. We will share with you all the aspects regarding Tnvelaivaaippu Registration & Renewal 2020 such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria documents required, application procedure and so on. We will also share step by step procedure to Renew the Application Form Online.
- 1 About Tnvelaivaaippu Registration/Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme 2020
- 1.1 Some Highlighted Details about Tnvelaivaaippu Exchange Portal
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria of Tnvelaivaaippu Registration
- 1.3 Documents Required of Tnvelaivaaippu Registration
- 1.4 Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration Procedure
- 1.5 Tnvelaivaaippu Application Procedure
- 2 List of Exchange Codes of Tnvelaivaaippu Registration
- 3 Some Points to Remember about Tnvelaivaaippu Registration
- 4 Helpline Number of Tnvelaivaaippu Registration 2020
- 5 What we are learning in this article?
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
About Tnvelaivaaippu Registration/Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme 2020
This recently announced employment scheme has actually announced by the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Mr Karuppa Gounder Palanisamy. Under this scheme, various initiatives will be given to the needy students who register their names in the official portal of Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme to getting the help of capturing jobs. This Tamil Nadu exchange official portal always helps the student to get jobs in government offices. This website also has given many opportunities and helps the poor and backward students who are unable to get good jobs due to the lack of communication skills.
Some Highlighted Details about Tnvelaivaaippu Exchange Portal
|Name of the Scheme||TN Velai Vaippu/ Tnvelaivaaippu Registration|
|Launched By||Tamil Nadu Government|
|Beneficiaries||The Students of Tamil Nadu State|
|Objective||To Provide Employment Opportunity|
|Mode of application||Both Online & Offline|
Eligibility Criteria of Tnvelaivaaippu Registration
The interested students must look at the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to register their names in this portal:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu state.
- The applicant should be a student.
- The applicant must pass one from the following qualification:
- Class 8th
- Class 10th
- Class 12th
- Graduation Degree
- Post Graduation Degree
- The applicant should have some other additional skills.
- This portal is also available for the failed students.
Documents Required of Tnvelaivaaippu Registration
All the eligible applicants require the below mention documents to register their names on the official portal Tamil Nadu Exchange:
- Aadhar Card
- Applicant’s Birth Certificate
- Applicant’s Passport
- Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC and Minority)
- Certificate form Sarpanch or Municipal Counsellor
- Domicile Certificate
- Education Certificate
- Email ID
- Experience Certificate
- Provisional certificate
- Ration Card
- Recent Passport size Photograph
- Voter ID Card
Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration Procedure
The applicant should follow the below mention steps to register their names in the official website of Tnvelaivaaippu Registration:
- First of all, the applicant should visit the Official Website of Tnvelaivaaippu Registration.
- Now, a webpage will appear on your screen. Read the given instructions carefully from the webpage and click on “For New User ID Registration” option.
- Now, a new webpage will appear.
- Next, click on “I Agree” option.
- Next, the registration form will be appearing on your screen.
- After that, you should fill the registration form carefully through your basic details.
- Next, click on the “Save” option.
- After that, the website will give you a unique username and password for future login.
Tnvelaivaaippu Application Procedure
The applicant should follow the below mention steps to apply for this scheme:
- First of all, the applicants should visit the Official Website of Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme 2020.
- Now, a webpage will appear on your screen.
- Next, enter your User ID and Password for Login.
- Next, you must select your district.
- Next, the applicants must fill the other required details on the application form.
- Next, click on “Submit”.
- After that, an acknowledge receipt with some other information send to your registered Email ID.
- After that, all the applicants should submit and verify their original documents at the concerned employment exchange office within 15 days of time.
- Then, the employment exchange card will be provided to the applicants.
Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal Procedure
The applicant must follow the below mention steps to renew their application form of exchange:
- First of all, the applicants must visit the link given here.
- Now, a webpage will appear on your screen. Click on, Renewal option there.
- Next, you should enter your details to login on the portal.
- Now, a new webpage will appear on your screen.
- Next, you should click on the “Renew” option.
- After that, enter your required information carefully.
- At last, click on “Submit”.
Tamil Nadu Exchange Updating Profile
The applicants must follow the below mention steps to update their profiles at the official website of Tnvelaivaaippu:
- First of all, the applicants should visit the Official Website.
- Now, a webpage will appear on your screen.
- Next, you must enter your details to login on the official portal.
- After that, fill the all required updating details carefully.
- At [last, click on the “Save” option.
List of Exchange Codes of Tnvelaivaaippu Registration
The applicants must follow the below list to check their exchange codes:
|Exchange Code||Exchange Description||Exchange Code||Exchange Description|
|ARD||District Employment Office-Ariyalur||CBD||District Employment Office-Coimbatore|
|CBR||Office of the Regional Deputy Director (Employment)- Coimbatore||CDC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Coimbatore|
|CHD||District Employment Office- Ariyalur||CHU||District Employment Office (Unskilled)-Chennai|
|CHD||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai||CHG||Head Office- Chennai|
|CHR||Regional Deputy Director Office-Chennai||CHP||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai|
|CHT||District Employment Office(Technical Personnel).-Chennai||CHS||District Employment Office Special Employment Office for Physically Handicapped-Chennai|
|CUD||District Employment Office-Cuddalore||DGD||District Employment Office-Dindigul|
|CUC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center for SC/ST-Cuddalore||NGD||District Employment Office-Kanyakumari|
|ERD||District Employment Office-Erode||DRD||District Employment Office-Dharmapuri|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Krishnagiri||KPD||District Employment Office-Kancheepuram|
|MDD||District Employment Office-Madurai||NKD||District Employment Office-Namakkal|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Karur||MDP||Professional and Executive Employment Branch Office-Madurai|
|MDD||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment) Office-Madurai||NDP||District Employment Office-Nagapattinam|
|RPD||District Employment Office-Pudukottai||SLD||District Employment Office-Salem|
|SGD||District Employment Office-Sivaganga||PRD||District Employment Office –Perambalur|
|TCC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center -Trichy||RPD||District Employment Office-Ramanathapuram|
|TCD||District Employment Office-Trichy||TCR||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment)-Trichy|
|THD||District Employment Office-Theni||TJD||District Employment Office-Thanjavur|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thiruvannamalai||TNC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre-Thirunelveli|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thirunelveli||TRD||District Employment Office-Thiruvarur|
|TPD||District Employment Office-Tiruppur||TTD||District Employment Office-Tuticorin|
|TVD||District Employment Office-Thiruvallur||UGD||District Employment Office-Nilgiris|
|UGV||Special Vocational Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Nilgiris||VLC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Vellore|
|VLD||District Employment Office-Vellore||VPD||District Employment Office-Villupuram|
|VRD||District Employment Office-Virudhunagar||–||–|
Tnvelaivaaippu login Procedure
The applicant must follow the below mention procedure to login at the official portal:
- First of all, you should go through the given link.
- Now, a webpage will appear on your screen.
- After that, you should click on “Candidate Login Click here” option from the left side.
- After that, you should enter the following details:
- Exchange Code
- Registration Year
- Registration Number
- User ID
- User Name
- At last, click on “login”.
Some Points to Remember about Tnvelaivaaippu Registration
- Don’t enter any incorrect details.
- All the graduates are eligible to apply from any stream and background.
- The applicants are eligible to update their details of education at any time.
- Renewals must be done compulsory after 3 years.
Helpline Number of Tnvelaivaaippu Registration 2020
Phone Number: 044-22500124
Email ID: email@example.com
What we are learning in this article?
In this article, we are learning about every information related to Tamil Nadu Exchange Department and Tnvelaivaaippu Registration. We know about all the information and procedure that are important for everyone. If you need any other information regarding this then comment below. You can also ask any other queries through the comment.
Thanking You for Your Precious Time…………………………….
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Tnvelaivaaippu Registration?
This is a registration portal under the Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme which was launched by the Tamil Nadu government.
What is the official website of Tnvelaivaaippu Registration Scheme 2020?
The official website of Tnvelaivaaippu Registration Scheme 2020 is https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in
If you have any query regarding the Tnvelaivaaippu Registration 2020, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.