YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme 2020: AP 4 Lakh LED & Street Light Distribution:- Recently the government of Andhra Pradesh has launched YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme in Andhra Pradesh. Through the implementation of this scheme, the government aims to install about 4 lakh extra LED Street lights in addition to existing 25 lakh street lights across the Andhra Pradesh state. This recent decision has been taken by the Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Minister Mr Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy to ensure the more lights in both rural and urban areas where previous LED lights were not installed yet.
In this article, we will share with you all the required information related to YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme 2020.
Do follow the article till the end to grab important information relating to this scheme.
- 1 Andhra Pradesh Street Light Installation Scheme 2020
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Andhra Pradesh Street Light Installation Scheme 2020
As we already said that, the government of Andhra Pradesh has launched Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme. This scheme is also known as the Andhra Pradesh Street Light Installation Scheme 2020. Also, the LED Street Lights CMS will involve village secretaries to address complaints on non-functional street lights. According to the officials, about 7,000 energy assistants will be depute to address such type of complaints. Even more than 2.7 lakh village volunteers will also be utilized in identifying and reporting about manufacturing street lights. Surprisingly, the CMS will also have one executive at the assembly level, one at the revenue divisional level and one at the district level to supervise and monitor the repair works of the street lights.
Details of Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme 2020
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme|
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiaries||The Citizens of both Urban and Rural Areas|
|Objective||To install street lights across the state|
YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh government now realizes that there are many places where the street lights are highly required, so, the government officials re-open this scheme to install LED street lights at those places. Under this new phrase, the government wanted to install a total of 4 lakh street lights across the whole Andhra Pradesh state 2020. According to the recent report, there are almost 2000 places in Andhra Pradesh, where the street lights were required. These selected areas have not any street light till now. So, the government initiated this scheme highly to continue the brightness.
Benefits of AP Street Light Installation Scheme 2020
The main benefits of AP YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme are as follows:
- All the areas which still not have any street light can get this benefit.
- This ensures the safety of women at nights in both rural and urban areas.
- There are no harmful toxic comical like mercury is available in the LED street lights.
- This type of street lights also reduced the costs of maintenance. The main reason for this type of light installation in rural areas is the lesser heat production.
- After the installation of these LED street lights under YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme, no place will appear as dark.
- This type of LED lights will have improved the colour rendering comparative to other street lights or lamps.
- The LED lights will consume less electricity as compared to other lights.
- LED lights are also environmentally friendly.
- These type of lights are depreciated at a slower rate than other alternatives.
- The LED bulbs are not burnt quickly as they don’t have a filament.
- LED lights always consume little energy than other lights. But it gives the appropriate lights like other bulbs, even sometimes more than others.
CMS for Palle Velugu Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh Government also decided to entrust the responsibility of Complaint Monitoring System (CMS) of the streetlights through village secretariats. They do this because more than 80% of the public representatives were expressed the dissatisfaction over the maintenance and repair of the street lights. This great decision has taken through the high-level meeting chaired by the Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Minister of AP Peddireddy Ramchanbdra Reddy on 30 June 2020.
Jagananna Palle Velugu Pathakam by Village Volunteers
Through the implementation of AP YSR LED Street, Light Scheme will create a vital role of development across the Andhra Pradesh state. The government also manages to modify a Complaint Management System to ensure security and safety in the remote areas. Trough this complaint management system (CMS), the government will get the proper information about non-working street lights through the village secretariat. The government officials will be deputed around 7,000 energy assistance to address such complaints related to new street lights.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme?
The YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme is a state government scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh government.
What is the main aim of the AP Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme 2020?
The main aim of AP Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme 2020 is to install LED street lights across the whole Andhra Pradesh state.
Which state has launched the Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme?
The Andhra Pradesh state has launched this Jagananna Palle Velugu Yojana 2020.
If you have any query regarding YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme 2020, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.