AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2020: Nutrition Food For Pregnant Women & Children, YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme:- Recently, the government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a new scheme named as YSR Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme, which mainly aims to cover around 3.18 lakh children and around 66,000 pregnant and locating mothers at about 77 Scheduled areas. The government already proposed an amount of Rs. 1500 crore for the implement this scheme properly among the citizen. According to the recent official report, the government also sanctioned around Rs. 3,456 crores for the women, children and differently-abled and also for the senior citizens of the Andhra Pradesh state.
The Andhra Pradesh government now took many great steps and initiatives for the women safety and security through the implementation of AP Disha Act, 2019. Through this act, the securities of women are now going very important matter in Andhra Pradesh state. According to the amendments in the Indian Panel Code and Criminal Procedure Code have made the investigation trial for 21 days. It will take great steps against the sexual and physical harassment of women and children.
- 1 About YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2020
- 2 Other Major Decisions Taken by the AP Government
- 3 Other Schemes Allocated by the Andhra Pradesh Government
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
About YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2020
The government of Andhra Pradesh recently approved the new scheme YSR Sampoorna Poshana and YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme for providing good and nutritious food to the pregnant women and needy children. YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme is an initiative to supply good and nutritious food in the 77 tribal mandals. The government officials will spend 1,863.11 crore rupees to implement this scheme by supplying nutritious food to the pregnant women and the poor children across AP state who are belonging to the BPL categories.
Details of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2020
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme|
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiaries||Poor Women & Children of the State|
|Objective||To Provide Special Help|
Other Major Decisions Taken by the AP Government
- The government have also reviewed the existing or already developed nutrition program and observes the malnutrition indicators (as per National Family Health Survey, 2015-16), such as Underweight (low weight of age); Wasting (low weight of height) in the children below the age of 5 years.
- Other poverty and persistent under-nutrition perspective.
- Lack of proper knowledge related to nutrition also can create impacting nutrition and health-related problem due to some geographical remoteness.
- The poor sanitation environment and lack of safe drinking water and leading to increased morbidity.
- The governments also now focused on the Tribal areas of the state which are still not developed with the help of government’s technical partners UNICEF, NIN, The World Bank and Care India etc.
- The planning department of the state also identified around 30 lowest performing mandals according to nutrition, anaemia, health, socio-economic condition, water and sanitation. All of these identified in 30 mandals in the scheduled and sub-plan mandals of 7 ITDAs.
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus 2020
The cabinet of Andhra Pradesh has recently decided to provide Rs. 18,750/- as financial help to the people of the state who are above the age of 45 years up to 60 years as promised the party’s “Navarathnalu” programme. More than 35 lakh women of the state will get special benefit under this scheme in the year 2020. The government authority has also decided to spend around Rs. 18,000/- crore to the pregnant women and the children under the YSR Sampoorna Poshana and YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2020. The YSRCP minister Perni Nani also pointed out that in the cabinet meeting that they will also decide to spent another 153 crore Rupees for setting up the tribal engineering college in Vizinagaram’s Kurupam.
Other Schemes Allocated by the Andhra Pradesh Government
|Scheme Name||Sanction Money|
|YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme & YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme||1500 crores|
|DWCRA Women Zero Interest Scheme||1365.08 crores|
|YSR Pension Kanuka||16,000 crores|
|Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme||6,000 crores|
|YSR Cheyutha Scheme||6,300 crores|
|YSR Asara Scheme||6,300 crores|
|YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme||275.52 crores|
|YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme||200 crores|
|Jagananna Thodu Scheme||930 crores|
|Jaganana Chedodu Scheme||247 crores|
|Village and Ward Secretariat System Scheme||46.46 crores|
|Real-time Governance Scheme||54.51 crores|
|Agricultural Laboratories||65 crores|
|YSR Rythu Bharosha Scheme & PM-Kisan Scheme||3,615.60 crores|
|Dr. YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme||500 crores|
|Jagananna Vidya Deevana or Vasathi Deevana Scheme||2,277 crores|
|Interest Free Loans 2020||1100 crores|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2020?
The YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme is a state government scheme launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh to help the women and children.
Who will get benefit under this AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme?
The women and the poor children of the Andhra Pradesh state will get the benefit.
What is the main aim of this scheme?
The main aim of this scheme is to provide nutritious food to the poor women and children of the state.
If you have any query regarding AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2020, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.