(Orunodoi) Assam Arunodoi Scheme Beneficiary List 2020: Orunodoi DBT Status:- Recently, the Government of Assam has launched a new scheme named as Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2020, through which the government of Assam will provide the incentive to the beneficiaries. Even the government has launched this scheme many years back but now the government attached some new incentives under this scheme. The government of Assam has launched this latest scheme which will cover around 17 lakh families of Assam, and they will get Rs. 830 per month as government incentive directly on their bank accounts. In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects related to this scheme.
In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects regarding Assam Arunodoi Scheme Beneficiary List 2020 such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, documents required, application procedure etc. We will also provide the step by step procedure to check the beneficiary list of Arunodoi Scheme Assam 2020. So, do follow the article till the end to know everything about this scheme easily and properly.
- 1 About Arunodoi Scheme Beneneficiary List 2020
- 2 Procedure to Check Arunodoi Scheme Beneficiary List
- 3 Important Links
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
About Arunodoi Scheme Beneneficiary List 2020
As per the official government report, the Orunodoi Scheme will take effect from the 2nd October 2020 in Assam state for the women of the state. This scheme has mainly beneficial for the Widow/ Divorced/ Unmarried and Separated Females of the state. The main aim of this special scheme is to provide yearly Rs. 10,000/- to the beneficiaries to get better nutritional support and medical treatment for the families of the beneficiaries. Mainly, only women will get the benefits under this scheme, as pointed by the Finance Minister of Assam Himanta Biswa Sarma in a recent Press Conference.
All the selection procedures of the beneficiaries and the Arunodoi Scheme Beneficiary List will start from 17th August 2020. Through the implementation of this scheme, the government of Assam aims to provide benefits around 15 to 17 thousand families across the state. The beneficial amount will directly be transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts thorough the DBT method.
This scheme will really help many families of the state who are suffering due to the financial crisis. Mainly in this COVID 19 pandemic situation, many people even not getting proper food. So, in this situation, this amount will help many of the families of Assam to live properly from the monthly amount Rs 830 will be given by the government officials.
According to the government official report, the government has sanctioned around 210 crore Rupees for this scheme. In this article, we will share with you the Arunodoi Scheme Assam Beneficiary List of Orunodoi Scheme Beneficiary List Assam 2020. This is a great step from the government towards women employment. All the benefitted amounts will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts through DBT.
Details of Arunodoi Scheme Beneficiary List 2020
|Article is About||Assam Arunodoi Scheme Beneficiary List|
|Launched By||Assam Government|
|Beneficiaries||Women of Assam State|
|Benefit||Rs. 830 monthly Financial Support|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Support|
|Mode of Application||Both Offline & Online|
|Official Website||Updating Soon|
|Scheme Start||17th August 2020|
|Amount Transferred||From 02 October 2020|
Key Points of Arunodoi Scheme Assam
- Tectonic shifts in the Governance delivery and the poverty alleviation.
- Guarantee of minimum medical and nutritional support to the poorest families.
- Provide Rs.10, 000 per year to around 27 lakh poor households of Assam through Direct Benefit Transfer Mode.
- The government will also provide 400 Rupees for medicine and 430 Rupees for te pulses, sugar and the fruits and vegetable monthly.
- The beneficial amount directly transferred to the bank account of the primary care-takers of households (should be women).
GoA has decided to provide Rs 830 per month each to 17 lakh families under the ambitious ‘Orunodoi’ Scheme. The selection of beneficiaries to start from August 17, 2020. They will receive the amount on the first day of every month, starting from October, 2020.#AssamAlwaysAhead pic.twitter.com/G4yBUUBwq5— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) August 12, 2020
Benefits of Assam Orunodoi Scheme
- Rs. 830 monthly financial support to women.
- Financial Support of Rs. 10, 000 to the beneficiaries for Medical and Nutritional Support of the family.
- All the priorities will be given to the primary caretaker of the family.
- This scheme especially provides incentives to Specially abled Women, Divorced, Widow, Unmarried, and Separated females.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam state.
- Only females will be eligible to apply.
- Applicant ‘s family income must be less than Rs. 2 lakh per annum.
- She should be the primary caretaker of the family.
- Additionally, the Divorced, Widow, Unmarried, and Separated females will get special priority.
Procedure to Check Arunodoi Scheme Beneficiary List
If you wanted to check the Arunodoi Scheme Beneficiary List 2020 then do follow the following steps carefully:
- First of all, visit the official website of Arunodoi Scheme Assam.
- Now, the home page will appear in front of you.
- Now, find the beneficiary list option and click on it.
- After that, enter the details carefully and click on the “Submit” button.
[Note: The government still not provide any official website to apply and check the Arunodoi Scheme beneficiary list. Do connect with us we will update here everything after getting the official notification from the government official]
Assam Arunodoi Scheme Payment Status 2020
- If the applicants wanted to check the payment status of Assam Orunodoi Scheme then first checks your name in the beneficiary list.
- After that, visit the official website of Assam Arunodoi Scheme.
- Now, find the “Check Payment Status” option on the homepage and click on it.
- Now, enter the details carefully and click on “Submit”.
- Now, the Arunodoi Scheme online payment status will appear in front of you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to Check Assam Arunodoi Scheme Beneficiary List 2020?
You can check the Arunodoi Scheme Beneficiary List through the official website of Assam government.
Why is Assam Arunodoi Scheme Beneficiary List is important?
The Assam Arunodoi Scheme Beneficiary List is important because this scheme will provide monthly financial support to many families of Assam.
Who will be eligible for this scheme?
All the women will be eligible to apply for this scheme.
How much amount will be given under Arunodoi Scheme 2020?
The government will provide Rs. 830 per month to the beneficiaries under this scheme.
If you have any query regarding Assam Arunodoi Scheme Beneficiary List 2020, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.