IGRS Telangana Registration: Encumbrance Certificate Registration, Status, Stamp Duty:- We are again here with you to share some information related to a new scheme, launched by the Telangana Government. Actually, the Telangana government recently launched IGRS, which is called as Integrated Grievance Redressal System. This was launched by the government for their citizens.
In this article, we will provide all the information related to IGRS Telangana. Through this portal, individuals can able to complain online about any topic. In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects such as all the procedures about this portal clearly. You will able to learn every important information related to this portal here.
- 1 Integrated Grievance Redressal System
- 2 IGRS Telangana App
- 3 IGRS Telangana Helpline Number
Integrated Grievance Redressal System
Actually, the Integrated Grievance Redressal System is an online portal through which the people of Telangana State will able to handle many procedures related to their land and also carry on some important certificates such as encumbrance certificate. Through this website, the citizens of Telangana State can get many important documents at home at any time as they want.
This portal help the busy people to save their times, as many times peoples are have enough time to visit the office. As peoples are now get documents from home, the expenditure of transport also going hide. Now, the people of Telangana will get different types of important documents at any time anywhere.
Some Highlighted Points Related to IGRS Telangana Portal
Name of the Website
The citizens of Telangana
Provide online help
Benefits of IGRS Telangana Portal
As there are many benefits are there. But only the main benefits are given below:
◦ Increase the process of Digitalization.
◦ Through this website, we will get different documents from home.
◦ It saves our times.
◦ It decrees our expansion.
◦ This process is fast then office.
◦ After registration individuals get the documents easily without going anywhere.
List of Services are available under IGRS Telangana Portal
Ø Certified Copy
Ø Department Users
Ø Encumbrance Search(EC)
Ø Firm Registration
Ø Information on Chit Fund
Ø Know Your SRO
Ø Market Value Search
Ø Marriage Registration
Ø Prohibited Property
Ø Property Registration
Ø Society Registration
Ø Stamp Vendors / Notaries / Franking services
Contents of the Encumbrance Certificate
Actually, the Encumbrance Certificate is a very important certificate in comparing to other such type land certificates. The contents, which are available in the Encumbrance Certificate for all the citizens through IGRS Telangana Portal, are given below:
◦ Every individual’s transaction record of the property is available.
◦ Sale details and periods of the transaction is also included.
◦ Gift Statement is also available.
Searching Encumbrance Certificate
You should follow the below steps to search your Encumbrance Certificates:
◦ First of all, you should visit the official website.
◦ Next, a webpage will be appearing on your screen. Click on “Encumbrance search (EC)” then.
◦ Next, an E-Encumbrance Statement will be appearing on your screen. Read the instructions carefully.
◦ Next, the search page will be appearing on the screen. You will be able to see two search options such as:
◦ Search by Document No
◦ Search by Form Entry
◦ Then, select any option from there as you like.
◦ Next, enter your registration year.
◦ Next, fill-up the form with correct details.
◦ At last, click on “Submit”.
◦ Then your e-Encumbrance Certificate will appear on your screen. You also take a print out of it if you need.
How to Knowing your SRO
You should follow the below mention steps to know your SRO (Sub-Registrar Office):
◦ First of all, you should visit the Official Website.
◦Now, a webpage will be appearing on your screen.
◦ Click on “Know your SRO”.
◦ After that, select “Know your Jurisdiction SRO”.
◦ Then choose the following:
◦ After that, all the details will appear on your screen.
◦ You should take a print out or note down important numbers for further use.
IGRS Telangana App
For the better use of this website or portal, the government of Telangana also launched a mobile app for Smartphones. Here, we will provide a link to download the IGRS Telangana Official App.
[Note: The mobile app is only available for the android users]
IGRS Telangana Helpline Number
If you have faced any problems regarding this website, then you can contact them and tell them your queries trough:
o Whatsapp Number is:9121220272
o Toll-Free Number is: 18005994788
o Email ID is: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any query regarding IGRS Telangana Portal 2020, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.