Maharashtra Ration Card List 2020 District Wise APL & BPL List:- Recently, the government of Maharashtra has announced to launch new Maharashtra Ration Card List for the year of 2020. In this article, we will only discuss the facts related to this scheme. Actually, the Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department of Maharashtra state have issues Ration Cards every year. The government would provide both APL and BPL Ration Cards across the state. Actually, ration card is written documents launched by the central government of India for the poor households.
Through this card, the family of the cardholder will get various daily related items like rice, wheat, sugar, coarse grains at a subsidized rate. The government even provides all these items for free now due to the pandemic condition of COVID-19 in India. The Ration Cards were prepared by category wise according to the family income. Only the poorest will able to get the BPL Ration Card. If you are already applying for ration card and waiting for the Maharashtra Ration Card Beneficiary List then you are in the right place.
In this article, we will share every important aspect regarding the Maharashtra Ration Card List 2020 such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, documents required, application procedure, Maharashtra Ration Card Check Online Procedure etc. We will also provide the Maharashtra Ration Card District Wise List for everyone’s help.
About Maharashtra Ration Card List 2020
As we already said that all the ration cards in the Maharashtra state are issued by the Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department of Maharashtra state for all the common people living in the state. This ration cards will help a family to live properly as under this cards the beneficiaries will get some food items like rice, wheat, sugar etc at a subsidized rate which is very low if we compare its price with the local market.
If we turned our heads towards the different types of Ration cards there in Maharashtra state ten we will able to know that there are two types of Ration Cards there in the state, named as “Yellow Ration Card” and “White Ration Card”.
Yellow ration cards will be issued to the poorest families of the state whose family income is below Rs. 15,000/- per year, Saffron cards will be issued to those people of the state whose annual family income is less than 1 lakh Rupees but higher than 15,000 Rupees. The white ration cards will be issued for the APL (Above Poverty Line) category people whose family income is above to 1 lakh rupees per annum. The food providing department has to provide a number of foods per month at a very low price rate.
The price list is different from items according to the colour of the Ration Cards. If you are wanted to check the new Maharashtra Ration Card List for the year 2020, then do follow the article till the end, we will also provide Maharashtra Ration Card district wise list.
Details of Maharashtra Ration Card List 2020
|Article is About||Maharashtra Ration Card List|
|Launched By||Maharashtra Government|
|Beneficiaries||People of Maharashtra|
|Benefit||Food Items at at Subsidized Rate|
|Objective||Provide Better Life to the Poor|
|Mode of Application & Check List||Online|
Benefits of Ration Card in Maharashtra
There are many benefits of having a ration card in any state of India. Mainly all the ration cardholders will get the following benefits:
- Card Holders will get food items at a low subsidized rate.
- Ration Cards also card is used as a person’s identity proof documents instead Aadhar card, driving license, passport and voter id card.
- All the cardholders will get the rations from the DPO.
Ration Items Price List 2020
|Name of the Item||AAY||BPL||Priority House Hold|
Online Procedure to Check Maharashtra Ration Card List 2020
You must follow the following steps to check the Maharashtra Ration Card List:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department, Government of Maharashtra.
- Now the home page will appear on your screen. Find the “Public Distribution System” option on the left-hand side of the webpage.
- Now, a new webpage will appear in front of you. Click on Ration Card option.
- After that, click on “District Wise Ration Card Holder Details” (data under validation) option.
- Next, you need to select your district name and click the “Search” button.
- After that, the list will appear in front of you. Now find your name from the list.
Maharashtra Ration Card Apply Online
Do follow the following steps to apply for Maharashtra Ration Card:
- First of all, visit the official website Maharashtra Ration Card.
- After that, click on the “Download” link from the left-hand side. After that, the PDF format of the application form will appear in front of you.
- You can also download the Maharashtra Ration Card Application Form PDF from the below-provided link.
- After that, you need to fill the application form carefully with your basic details.
- After that, attach the documents and “Submit” it to the nearest departmental office.
- After verifying your documents by the concerned authority they will issue the Ration Card to you.
Helpdesk/ Helpline Number
If you are facing any problem during the Maharashtra Ration Card List Check then do ask help by the given contact details.
- Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection Department Annexe, Mumbai, Pin – 400032
- Toll Free Number: 1800-22-4950 & 1967
- Email ID: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is a Ration Card?
A Ration Card is a written document through which poor people can get food items at low price.
How to check Maharashtra Ration Card List 2020?
You can check the Maharashtra Ration Card Beneficiary List 2020 through the official website of the Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department, Government of Maharashtra..
Which form will be filled to change the information in the old ration card?
You should need form 14 to change the information in the old ration card. This form is available at the official website as we mentioned above.
If you have any query regarding the Maharashtra Ration Card List 2020 or Maharashtra Ration Card Beneficiary List 2020, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.