Hey there, nowadays, everybody is suffering from the global disease ‘Corona’. To tackle this unhealthy situation, already the Indian Government implemented Lockdown across India. Even this situation is good for us, but many people are suffering from that. Especially, the Daily labours are highly suffering from lack of food and other things. To fight with this unwanted situation, along with central government, the state governments also implement some of the new Schemes to the people of their states.
In this article, we will share a new scheme of West Bengal government which was launched through an app named ‘Sneher Paras App’. In this article, we will share with you every important information and aspects related to the Sneher Paras App, and to guide you with all the procedures to enrol this scheme through Sneher Paras App. Along with the other information we will share with you the benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required to enrol this scheme. So, without wasting a little time let’s begin this article, which may help the people of West Bengal state in this lockdown situation.
What You will Get in This Article?
West Bengal Sneher Paras App
In this unhealthy and hard situation, the government of West Bengal has launched a new scheme, named as Sneher Paras Scheme 2020 for the daily workers of West Bengal, who were stuck outside the state because of the C OVID-19 Lockdown. Under this very scheme, the West Bengal Government will provide a financial assistant to the workers for about Rs. 1000/- to each. Under this scheme, the government try to help the poor people financially by this little contribution from them. As to get the benefits of this scheme, the people should apply for the Sneher Paras Scheme through mobile. For this reason, the applicant should know about the application process, Eligibility Criteria, Documents required, Official Website to get this scheme. In this article, we will provide all the information related to the West Bengal Sneher Paras Scheme and Sneher Paras App.
Some Highlighted points about West Bengal Snehar Paras App
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Sneher Paras Scheme
There’s not must eligibility criteria are there for to apply for Sneher Paras Scheme. The required eligibility to apply for this scheme are as follows:
◦ The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state West Bengal, as only those people are eligible to apply.
◦ Under this Migrant Worker Relief Scheme, the beneficiary will get Rs. 1000/- as financial help only be enlistment on Sneher Paras App.
◦ Those workers, who have not returned their home due to the non-accessibility of transport can also eligible for this scheme.
◦ To apply for this scheme, the applicant should have to submit their subtleties as verification that they are the occupant of West Bengal, for example, Khadyasathi number or EPIC number or Aadhar number.
Important Documents to apply for Sneher Paras Scheme
There are some simple documents are required to apply for this scheme. The important documents are as follows:
◦ Applicants Identity Proof
◦ Applicants Aadhar Card
◦ Applicants Identity Card
◦ Applicants Driving License
◦ Applicants EPIC Number
◦ Applicants Passport Size Photo
◦ Applicants Bank Account Details
◦ Applicants Mobile Number
◦ Details of the area where you are stuck in the lockdown situation.
Application Procedure of Sneher Paras Scheme West Bengal
The application procedure of Sneher Paras Scheme is very simple, as it can easily understandable by the common people. We will guide you step by step to apply for this scheme.
◦ First of all, the applicant should visit the official website of Sneher Paras Scheme.
◦ Now, a page will appear, click on the link of the app that appear on the screen.
◦ After that, again a new page will appear.
◦ Now, you will be able to see the application download link on the screen.
◦ Click on the link and the app will be downloaded on your Smartphone.