TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2020 Online Registration: Application Procedure, Online Registration, Eligibility & Beneficiary List:- The government of Telangana has recently announced and launched a new scheme named as TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme for the unemployed educated youths, who are not getting any job and other employment opportunities after having a great academic career.
Through the implementation of this scheme, the government of Telangana state will provide an amount of Rs. 3016/- to each beneficiary as financial assistance. This amount will help the unemployed educated youths in this COVID 19 pandemic situation. This scheme has first introduced in April 2018 in Telangana and again the Telangana government re-introduced this TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme for the ear of 2020 for the unemployed youths of the state. All the interested candidate who is wanted to apply for this scheme must register themselves on the official portal of this scheme.
In this article, we will discuss all the aspects related to this scheme. We will discuss all the important aspects regarding TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2020 such as benefits, objective, documents required, eligibility criteria, application procedure, registration procedure.
- 1 About TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2020
- 2 TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Apply Online or TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Registration procedure
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
About TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2020
Recently, the Telangana government has come forward to help the unemployed educated youths of the state in this Corona Virus pandemic situation. Under this special scheme, the government will provide financial help to the beneficiaries. This scheme is also known as TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Unemployed Allowance Scheme 2020 through which the government will provide an amount of Rs. 2016 to each beneficiary as unemployment allowance in the year of 2020. According to the recent government report, around 22 lakh youths of the state will get this benefit. The beneficial amount will directly be transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts through DBT mode. This financial aid will help the unemployed youths in this situation to live properly.
Details of TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2020
|Name of the Scheme||Telangan Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme|
|Launched By||Telangana Governemnt|
|First Launched Date||12th April 2018|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed Educated Youths|
|Benefit||Rs. 3016 Financial Aid|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Help in This COVID 19 Situation|
|Number of Beneficiaries||22 lakh|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||Updating Soon|
|Application Start||Updating Soon|
|Application End||Updating Soon|
The candidates must follow the following eligibility criteria before going to apply for TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme:
- Applicant must be a permanent citizen of Telangana state.
- They must be unemployed youths.
- Candidates’ age must be between 21 to 35 years.
AP #MukhyamantriYuvanestham Scheme Online Registration Started – Apply Online For Nirudyoga Bruthi (Unemployment allowance) Read more at: https://t.co/YSkrY5raJ6 … #YouthWithCBN #YuvaNestham #CBNYuvaNestham #tdp #ncbn #andhrapradesh #chandrababunaidu pic.twitter.com/L2OXBX7Y26— TDP 24×7 (@TDP24x7) October 1, 2018
Documents Required/ Document List
The following documents are required to apply for Telangana TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Unemployed Allowance Scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Proof
- Identity Proof
- Employment Exchange Number
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Education Qualification Certificated
- Bank Account Details
- Passport Size Photo
- Valid Mobile Number
Benefit of TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2020
- This special scheme will provide an amount of Rs. 3016 financial aid to each beneficiary.
- The amount will be provided on a monthly basis.
- The beneficial amount will directly transfer to the beneficiaries bank accounts through the Direct Transfer Method (DBT).
- Benefits will provide only to the unemployed youths of the state.
- The application procedure will be received through the online method soon.
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Apply Online or TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Registration procedure
The applicant must follow the following steps carefully to apply for Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2020 easily:
- First of all, visit the official website of Nirudyoga Bruthi 2020.
- Now, the homepage will appear in front of you.
- After that, find the link “Online Apply” or “Online Registration” on the webpage and click on it.
- Now, an application form will appear in front of you.
- Fill the Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme application form carefully and upload the documents.
- At last, click on the “Submit” button and your application procedure will be complete.
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Beneficiary List
As the scheme has recently launched, so the government still not issued the beneficiary list of Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme. We will update here everything after getting the official notification from the government.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
What is TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme?
The TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme is a state government scheme launched by the state government of Telangana.
Who will be eligible for this scheme?
All the unemployed youths of the state will be eligible for this scheme.
How much amount will provide under this scheme?
The government will provide Rs. 3016 to each beneficiaries under this scheme.
If you have any query regarding the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2020, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.