Vidyarthi Credit Card Scheme 2020: Application Form, Free Education Loan in Himachal Pradesh:- Recently, the government of Himachal Pradesh announced and launched a new scheme named as Vidyarthi Credit Card Scheme only for the students of Himachal Pradesh state who are wanted to continue their higher studies but unable to continue to their financial problems. In this article, we will share all the important information regarding the Vidyarthi Credit Card Scheme 2020. In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, documents required, application procedure etc. We will also share with you step by step registration procedure of this scheme which may help you to gain all the information easily.
- 1 About Vidyarthi Credit Card Scheme 2020
- 2 Application Procedure of Vidyarthi Credit Card Scheme 2020
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
About Vidyarthi Credit Card Scheme 2020
The government of Himachal Pradesh on behalf of the Chief Minister Mr Suresh Bharadwaj launched this scheme recently only for the students who are wanted to continue their studies but unable to continue their studies due to the financial problems and weakness. So, the government will provide some special educational loan to them to continue their future studies easily. Along with this loan facility the government will also provide different other benefits to the beneficiaries such as free Wi-Fi facilities, free laptops etc. soon.
Details of Vidyarthi Credit Card Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Vidyarthi Credit Card Scheme|
|Launched By||Himachal Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiaries||The Students of the State|
|Benefits||Various Educational Incentives|
|Objective||To provide help to continue their studies|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||Updating Soon|
Moreover, this scheme is absolutely great for the students who are wanted to continue their studies and need some help from the government of Himachal Pradesh.
All the applicants who are wanted to applying for this Vidyarthi Credit Card Scheme must read the eligibility criteria before going to apply:
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Himachal Pradesh.
- The applicant must be a student.
- The student must belong to BPL category.
- The candidate must have to complete class 10th and 12th from a recognized institution.
The following documents are must be required to apply for this scheme easily:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Residential Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Valid Mobile Number
Incentives under This Scheme
There are many incentives will be given under this scheme. The main and most important incentives are as follows:
- The government will provide special educational loans to the beneficiaries who are wanted to continue their studies but unable to continue due to the financial unstableness.
- Around 114 colleges of the state will get free Wi-Fi facility.
- Government has sanctioned around Rs. 27.77 lakh for these 114 colleges.
- The government will also provide free Wi-Fi facility in the 1837 Government Senior Secondary Schools. The government has already sanctioned around Rs. 372.47 lakh for this purpose.
- Free laptops in Himachal Pradesh will also provide by the officials with 1GB monthly regular internet data.
- Provide Free Coaching for competitive exams in Himachal Pradesh Government Senior Secondary Schools. The government will select 72 candidates from Graduate level, 200 candidates from the Science stream of 12th class and 26 students from Commerce stream.
- NCC facility will be provided to around 60 colleges and 315 schools in the state.
Application Procedure of Vidyarthi Credit Card Scheme 2020
As the scheme has recently announced so the officials still not enclosed any specific guidance for applying this scheme online. We will update here every detail after getting the official notification and guideline from the government officials. The concerned authorities have promised to provide the official link soon.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Vidyarthi Credit Card Scheme?
The Vidyarthi Credit Card Scheme is a state government scheme launched by the Himachal Pradesh state government to provide special help to the students of the state.
What is the main aim of Vidyarthi Credit Card Scheme?
The main aim of this scheme is to provide various incentives to the students of the state including educational loan, free laptop, free internet data, free Wi-Fi in schools and colleges etc.
Who will get benefit under this scheme?
Mainly and only students of the Himachal Pradesh state will get the benefit under this special financial scheme which has launched by the government of HP state.
If you have any query regarding Vidyarthi Credit Card Scheme 2020, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.