CMHLS Loan Application Form, CM Interest Free Loans, Kerala CM Helping Hand Loan Scheme 2020, Interest Free Loan for Kudumbashree Women, Sahayahastham Scheme 2020 Kerala Online Application Form
Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2020 Online Form, Eligibility & Benefits:- The state government of Kerala has recently started a new scheme for the people of the state. The government has launched this scheme named as Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme only for the women to provide special loan to the woman self-help groups in the year 2020 if they belong to Kerala state only. Government has pointed out that around 22 lakh women of the Kerala state who are engaged in Sef Help Groups will get the benefit under this loan scheme.
In this article, we will discuss all the important aspects of this scheme. In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects regarding the Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2020 such as benefits, objectives, details, features, key points, eligibility criteria, documents required, application procedure, registration procedure etc. We will also provide you with the genuine steps to check the beneficiary list of Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2020. Here, we will also provide you with the helpline numbers to describe your query.
- 1 About Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2020
- 2 Features of Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme
- 3 Application procedure of Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2020
- 4 Check State Level Consolidation Report
- 5 Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme Application Form
- 6 Important Link
- 7 District Wise Helpline Number
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
About Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2020
Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2020 has launched by the concerned authorities of the Kerala government to provide special loan facilities to the woman self-help groups of Kerala state for financial help within a short period of time. The government has taken many measures to provide different monetary helps to the women of the state. All the applicants who are wanted to apply for this scheme to grab benefits then they must register themselves at the official portal provided by the authorities.
Here, in this article, we will provide you with the step by step procedure to apply for this scheme easily. As a whole, this is a great initiative taken by the Kerala government for the women of the state.
Details of Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2020
|Name of the Scheme||Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme|
|Other Name||Sahayahastham Interest-Free Loan Scheme or CM Helping Hand Loan Scheme Kerala (CMHLS)|
|Launched By||Kerala Government|
|Beneficiaries||Women Self Help Groups|
|Benefit||Loans of around Rs. 2000 to Rs. 10,000|
|Objective||To Provide Monetary Help|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||Updating Soon|
Features of Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme
The main features of this scheme are given below:
- The state government of Kerala guarantees that the rustic self-improvement and ladies neighbourhood gatherings can refocus with satisfactory monetary help.
- They will get the loan from the government without having any interested.
- Candidates will get up to Rs. 20.000 loan as a credit if they extremely need for that money.
- The advance should be reimbursed before 3 years‘over, which will be calculated from the first date of credit.
- The entire beneficial amount provided by the government with the help of banks. And the amount will be transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts through DBT mode.
- The online services will help every individual to enrol this scheme faster and easily from home setting.
- The Kerala government has sanctioned around Rs. 20,000 crores to implement this scheme properly in the entire state within a short period of time.
Implementation of Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2020
The concerned authorities of the Kerala state will provide a financial loan to the self-help groups of the state and the groups can track the record of repayment of the loan amount through a fixed tenure. There are around 300000 self-help groups will get an average loan of Rs. 4.5 lakh under this scheme. Government has decided the payment rate of this scheme over 98%.
This scheme is a genuinely very impressive and great initiative for the women of the state who want to start their own business with the help of other women. Beneficiaries will get an amount of Rs. 5000 to Rs. 20,000 as loan. The 9% interest will be borne by the state government. There are around 22.7 lakh beneficiaries will get the benefit of Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2020. Around Rs. 2000 crore has been sanctioned to implement this scheme in the state of Kerala properly.
All the candidates must have a look at the eligibility criteria before applying for this scheme:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Kerala state.
- The applicant must be a member of the women self-help group.
- Applicant must be legally registered with the women self-help group.
- The candidate must have their own working bank account.
Documents Required (Document List)
The applicants must need the following documents to apply for this scheme properly:
- Aadhar Card
- Identity proof
- Residential Proof
- ID Proof
- Registration Certificate of the Self–Help Group
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Account Details
- Valid Mobile Number
Application procedure of Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2020
The government still not provides any specific procedure of application for Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2020. The scheme is completely nee and the scheme is recently launched so the government takes more time to announce the official website to apply. We will update here everything after getting the official notification from the government officials.
Check State Level Consolidation Report
You must follow the following steps carefully to check the state level consolidation report easily:
- First of all, visit the official website of Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme from here.
- Now, click on the “CMHLS-State Level Consolidation” option from the homepage.
- Now, the district wise consolidation report of self-help groups will be appearing on your screen.
Check Daily Report
You can follow the following steps carefully to check the daily report related to this scheme easily:
- First of all, go to the official website for this scheme.
- Now click on “Daily Reports” tab from the homepage of the website.
- Now, the updated daily reports will be appearing on your screen.
- You can easily download the reports by click on the “Download” option.
Check Account Status
You can check your status by following the below mentioned steps carefully:
- Visit the official website of this scheme.
- Now, click on “Bank Wise NHG Account Status” on the homepage.
- Now, the bank account details and all status will be appearing on your screen.
Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme Application Form
The government still not provide any official link for downloading the Application Form of Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2020. We will update here after getting the official notification.
District Wise Helpline Number
|District||Toll Free Number|
|Thiruvananthapuram||1800 425 88 55|
|Kollam||1800 425 35 65|
|Alappuzha||1800 425 200 02|
|Kottayam||1800 425 20 49|
|Idukki||1800 42 52 26 67|
|Ernakulam||1800 42 55 56 78|
|Thrissur||1800 425 25 73|
|Palakkad||1800 425 20 18|
|Malappuram||1800 425 68 64|
|Kannur||1800 425 07 17|
|Kasaragod||1800 425 07 16|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme?
The Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme is a state government scheme launched by the state government of Kerala.
Who will get benefit under this scheme?
All the women who are working with women self help groups will get benefit under this financial scheme.
What is the main aim of this scheme?
The main aim of this scheme is provide financial loan to the beneficiaries.
Why this scheme is important?
This scheme is highly important to increase the empowerment of women across the state.
If you have any query regarding the Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2020, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.