PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana Punjab 2020: Apply Online, Application Form in PDF Download, Beneficiary List:- The Prime Minister of India launched many schemes and yojanas time to time to provide various incentives to the people of the state. Especially, he always attracted to the village areas and launched different special welfare schemes to grow the rural village areas of the country respectively.
By walking in the same path recently the state government of Punjab has announced and launched a new scheme to provide free LED Bulbs in the entire state named as PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana Punjab 2020. Through the implementation of this scheme, the government will provide free and subsidized LED Bulbs in the Punjab state. This will help many poor households financially as these bulbs will reduce the electricity bill continuously even in rural areas.
In this article, we will discuss all the important points queries about this Free LEB Bulb in Punjab Scheme 2020. In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects regarding the PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana Punjab 2020-2021 such as benefits, objectives, details, features, key points, eligibility criteria, documents required, application procedure, registration procedure, helpline number etc. We will also share with you the step by step procedure to check the beneficiary list of Punjab Kifayati LED Bulb Scheme (Yojana) 2020-2021 respectively. So, do follow the article until the end to grab all the benefits and details about this scheme easily.
- 1 About PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana Punjab 2020
- 2 Features & Objectives of PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana Punjab 2020
- 3 PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana Punjab 2020 Apply Online
- 4 PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana Punjab Beneficiary Status (List) 2020
- 5 Important Link
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
About PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana Punjab 2020
The PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana in Punjab is a state government scheme launched by the state government of Punjab for the rural households of the entire state. Under this scheme, the government officials will distribute LED Bulbs at a subsidized rate. The beneficiaries only have to pay a little amount of Rs. 30/- for the LED Bulbs in Punjab state.
The main aim of this scheme is to provide financial help to rural households by reducing the electricity bill through LED Bulbs. The beneficiaries only should pay Rs. 30/- through the draft. This scheme will really help the poor and rural household to grow their house and now they can save the rest money easily as the electricity bill will be reduced.
Details of PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana Punjab 2020
|Name of the Scheme||Punjab PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana|
|Launched By||Punjab Government|
|Launched Department||Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd.|
|Objective||To Provide LED Bulbs and Reduce Electricity Bill|
|Bulb Cost||Rs. 30/-|
|Official Website||Updating Soon|
Features & Objectives of PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana Punjab 2020
- The main aim and objective of this scheme are to provide clean and safe power even in the poor and rural households of the state by providing LEDs.
- Under this special scheme, the beneficiaries will get LED Bulbs at a cheap rate directly from the government office. Each family will get two LED Bulbs accordingly.
- The cost of LED Bulbs in Punjab is very low. The beneficiaries only have to pay Rs. 30/- for acquiring the LED Bulbs.
- The power consumption level of the normal bulbs is very high. So, the government of Punjab state come forward to provide LED Bulbs which will reduce the level of Power Consumption respectively.
- The regular bulbs are very risky as often they are bursts and it paves the path for the accidental fire. But the LED Bulbs are very safe, they never burst and never creating fire.
- The LED bulbs are environmentally friendly as that do not contain any mercury.
- The government has sanctioned around Rs. 8.63 crore for implementing this PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana Punjab successfully.
- Applicant must be a legal and permanent resident of Punjab state.
- The applicants who wanted to apply must belong to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category.
- Only those peoples are eligible to apply who are belonging to scheduled castes (SC), scheduled castes (ST) and other backward castes (OBC).
- Only those candidates are eligible to apply for this scheme if they are registered power consumer under the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited.
- Only those are eligible to get the perks of this scheme that have a residential power load sanction. The power load must not be exceeding the 1KW mark.
Documents Required/ Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Identity proof
- Residential Proof
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- BPL Card
- Caste Certificate
- Recent Electricity Bill
- Load Sanction Document
- Passport Size Photograph
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email Id
PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana Punjab 2020 Apply Online
The government has launched an offline procedure to apply for this scheme. Candidate must follow the following steps to know about the application procedure clearly:
- First of all, go to the nearest office of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited and ask them about this scheme and they will provide you with the application form of this scheme which will be necessary to fill up.
- Now, fill-up the form with your basic details and information carefully after reading the instructions.
- After that, affix the passport size photograph and attach the important documents along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form at the office counter and you will get the Punjab Free LED Bulb Scheme Bulb after the verification.
PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana Punjab Application Form PDF Download
For the application form, you must visit the nearest Power Corporation Office and ask the officials about the scheme and they will offer you the application form.
PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana Punjab Beneficiary Status (List) 2020
After the submission of the application form, the concerned authority will verify your documents and if you are eligible then they will provide you with the LED Bulbs immediately.
Helpline Number/ Contact Number
The helpline number of this scheme will be issued soon. We will update here after getting the official notification.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana Punjab?
The PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana Punjab is a state government scheme launched by the state government of Punjab.
Who will get benefit under this scheme?
All the poor people of the state will get the benefit under this scheme.
What is the main aim of this scheme?
The main aim of PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana Punjab is to reduce electricity bill of the poor households.
How to apply for PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana Punjab 2020?
You can apply for this scheme offline. You must visit the nearest power corporation office to collect the form. After filling the form submit it to the office.
If you have any query regarding the PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana Punjab 2020-2021, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.