snehapoorvam scholarship 2020, last date, scholarships for parentless students in india, snehatheeram scholarship, parentless child scholarship scholarships for orphans 2020, scholarships for orphans 2020 in india, scholarship for orphan students in india 2019, national scholarship, snehapoorvam scholarship 2019-20, snehapoorvam scholarship- renewal individual login, snehapoorvam malayalam, vidya kiranam scholarship form
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2020-21: Apply Online, Eligibility & Last Date:- The state government of Kerala has recently announced and launched a new scholarship scheme for the students of the state named as Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2020. Through this scheme, the state government will provide special scholarships to the poor and meritorious students of the entire state. Under this scheme, all the orphan students will get financial support and help by applying for this scheme by filling the application form. The officials recently extended the registration date of this scheme for the help of the orphan students. Only orphans will be eligible to grab the benefit under this scheme for sure.
In this article, we will discuss this Kerala Government Scholarship scheme too deeply. In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects regarding the Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2020-2021 such as benefits, objectives, features, details, key points, eligibility criteria, documents required, registration procedure, application procedure, helpline number etc. We will also share with you about the important dates and step by step procedures to check the beneficiary list of this scheme online. So, do follow the article until the end to grab all the details about this scheme easily.
- 1 About Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2020-2021
- 2 Schedule of Snehapoorvam Scholarship Kerala (Important Dates)
- 3 Application Procedure of Snehapoorvam Scholarship Kerala 2020
- 4 Selection Procedure
- 5 Helpline Number/ Contact Number
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
About Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2020-2021
The Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2020-21 has been launched by the state government of Kerala for the orphan students and children who need some financial help from the government. Through the implementation of the scheme, various incentives will be provided to the beneficiaries according to some official report. This scheme has only been launched for the orphans who need financial support.
Under this scheme, the concerned authorities will provide financial support to the beneficiaries directly to their bank accounts through the DBT method. By this Snehapoorvam Scholarship Scheme in Kerala, the orphan students will continue their education without facing any burden from any side. The parent of those students no needs to think about the financial burden for their students now. The government will directly provide them with this scholarship for continuing their education without any financial burden. This scheme will also increase their self believe which help them to heal any hard problem in a short period of time.
Details of Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2020
|Name of the Scheme||Snehapoorvam Scholarship|
|Launched By||Kerala Government|
|Launching Date||28th June 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Orphan Students of Kerala State|
|Objective||Provide Help for their Education|
|Mode of Application||Both Online & Offline|
|Beneficiary Status||Available Soon|
Schedule of Snehapoorvam Scholarship Kerala (Important Dates)
The important dates of this scheme are as follows. All the procedures will be take place according to the following dates.
|Starting Date of Application Process||28th June 2020|
|Last Date of Onlien Application||31st October 2020|
|Extended Last Date||15th December 2020|
All the interested applicants who are wanted to apply for this scheme either online or offline must read the following eligibility criteria before applying for this scheme:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Kerala state.
- The applicant must be an orphan.
- They must be studying in any of the government or private schools of the Kerala state.
- The students belong to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category.
- If the applicant belongs to the APL category, then the annual income must be:
- Below Rs. 20,000 for rural areas.
- Below Rs. 22,375 or less for the urban areas.
Documents Required/ Documents List
The following documents are must eb required for this scheme if you wanted to apply for this sheem either online or offline:
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Proof
- Residential Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Parents Death Certificate
- BPL Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Bank Account Details
- Valid Mobile Number
The following incentives amount will be provide under this scholarship scheme if they are eligible and selected for this scheme:
|For Class I to V||Rs 300 per month|
|For Class VI to X||Rs 500 per month|
|For Class XI to XII||Rs 750 per month|
|For degree or Professional courses||Rs 1000 per month|
Application Procedure of Snehapoorvam Scholarship Kerala 2020
The applicants must follow the following steps carefully to apply for this scheme easily by registering on the official portal:
- First of all, visit the official website of Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2020-2021.
- Now, the homepage will appear on your screen.
- Find the “KSSM Web Application” link on the homepage and click on that.
- Now, a new webpage will be visible on your screen.
- Click on the login button.
- Next, click on the “New Institution Register” option.
- Now, the form will appear.
- Fill the required information carefully and click on “Proceed”.
- After that, login on that portal by using your user Id and Password that the portal sends to you directly to your registered mobile number.
- The Registration Process will now begin.
- Now, the application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill the application carefully with your basic details and upload the required documents according to the portal.
- At last, click on “Submit”.
After the registration procedure will be done successfully on the official portal of this scholarship scheme for the year 2020 & 2021your application will be verified and after that, you are selected according to your documents through the following steps:
- First of all, you must have to submit your application form to the concerned government or the private institution where you studied.
- After that, your application form will be checked by the concerned authorities or by some special officers according to the eligibility criteria that appointed by the state government.
- The head office will submit the Application Form PDF through the online portal to Execute Director, Kerala Social Security Mission.
- If you are eligible then the scholarship amount will directly be transferred to your registered ban accounts after that.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Beneficiary List
The beneficiary list of this scholarship scheme is not issued yet. We will update here everything after getting the official notification about the beneficiary list directly.
Helpline Number/ Contact Number
- Kerala Social Security Mission
- Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695012
- Phone- 0471-2341200, 2346016 (Fax)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Snehapoorvam Scholarship?
The Snehapoorvam Scholarship is a state government scheme launched by the state government of Kerala.
Who will get benefit under this scheme?
The orphan students of the state will get the benefit under this scheme.
What is the main aim of this scheme?
The main aim of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the orphan poor students.
What is the official website of this scheme?
The official website of this scheme is socialsecuritymission.gov.in.
Which banks have to applied snehapoorvam scholarship?
The officials still not provide any specific bank for this scheme.
If you have any query regarding the Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2020-2021, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.