Delhi Rojgar Mela 2021: Delhi Job Fair Registration & Important Dates:- The state government of Delhi has recently announced and launched a new scheme for the people of the state. Through this scheme, the government will provide various incentives to the needy people of the state respectively. The name of the scheme is Delhi Rojgar Mela 2021, which has been recently launched by the Delhi government on behalf of the Chief Minister of Delhi Mr Arvind Kejriwal.
This scheme is also known as the Delhi Job Fair 2021. The main aim of Delhi Rojgar Mela 2020 is to provide various employment opportunities to the unemployed people of the entire state respectively. The concerned authorities are inviting the interested candidates to register themselves on the official portal of this scheme for getting the job opportunity directly from the government officials.
In this article, we will discuss with you the main points related to this yojana or scheme. In this article, we will share with you the important aspects regarding the Delhi Rojgar Mela 2021 such as benefits, objectives, features, details, key points, eligibility criteria, documents required, application procedure, registration procedure, helpline number etc. We will also share with you the steps to check the beneficiary list or status online. Here we will also provide you with the job list under this Delhi Free Job Portal 2020-2021. So, do follow the article until the end to grab all the details of this scheme easily and genuinely.
About Delhi Job Fair 2021
The Delhi Job Fair 2020 is a state government scheme launched by the Delhi state government on behalf of the Chief Minister of D5elhi Kejriwal Sir. Through the implementation of this scheme, the government has aimed to provide various job opportunities to the unemployed youths of the state according to their skills and qualifications. Under this Delhi Rojgar Mela 2021, the unemployed youths of the Delhi state will get the employment opportunity directly from the government officials which will help them to get free jobs under Delhi government.
There are many national and multinational companies engaged with the Delhi Rojgar Mela 2021 to provide jobs to the unemployed youths of the state. So, the government officials have invited the interested candidates to get the job by register on the official website by filling the application form easily. The main aim and objective of this portal are to increase the employment ration of the entire state.
By conducting this Job Fair in Delhi, the government has promised to the educated youths to provide them with a suitable job according to their skills and qualifications.
Details of Delhi Rojgar Mela 2021
|Name of the Scheme||Delhi Rojgar Mela|
|Launched By||Delhi Government|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed Youths of the State|
|Objective||To Improve Job Ration|
|Date of Application||Updating Soon|
|Last Date of Application||Updating Soon|
|2019 Job Fair Date||21st January 2018|
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Delhi state.
- The applicant must have legal and original documents to apply.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Proof
- Residential Proof
- Educational Certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email Id
Benefits of Delhi Job Fair
- Under Rojgar Mela, the government will provide employment to the candidates.
- This scheme will increase the employment ration of the state.
- All the applicants will get suitable jobs.
Delhi Rojgar Mela 2021 Registration Process
All the interested candidates who wanted to apply for the Rojgar Mela Delhi 2020-2021 they must register themselves on the official portal of this scheme by following the following steps carefully:
- First of all, visit the official website of Delhi Rojgar Mela.
- Now, the homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the “Job Seeker” option.
- After that, find the registration option or link and click on it.
- A new window will appear now with an application form.
- Fill the application form with your basic and personal details carefully.
- Upload the required documents as the portal asks.
- Click on “Submit” option.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- After the registration, a confirmation message also sent to your registered mobile number along with your login details.
- After the registration, all the details related to the interviews will be sent to your email id.
|Title||Delhi Mega Job Fair 2020|
|Venue||Thyagaraj Stadium, Thyagaraj Marg, INA, Delhi|
Employer Registration at Delhi Rojgar Mela
All the interested and eligible candidates must follow the following steps for employer registration:
- First of all, go to the official website of Delhi Job Fair.
- Click on “Employer” option from the homepage of the website.
- Select on “Employer Registration” option from the website.
- The application form will appear in front of the screen.
- Fill the registration form with your basic and personal details.
- Upload the required documents carefully.
- At last, click on the “Submit” option to confirm the registration procedure.
- After that, the confirmation message will be sent to your Mobile Number and Email ID.
Delhi Rojgar Mela 2021 Beneficiary Status
The beneficiary list or beneficiary status will not be issued by the portal. After the interview, if you are selected the company directly contact you for an appointment.
Helpline Number/ Contact Number
The helpline number of this scheme still not provided by the officials. We will update here everything after getting the official notification.
|Rojgar Mela Delhi Registration||Click Here|
|Candidate Login||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Delhi Rojgar Mela?
This is a state government scheme launched by the state government of Delhi.
What is the main aim of this portal?
The main aim of this portal is to provide job opportunities to the unemployed youths.
What is the official website of this scheme?
The official website of this yojana is http://degs.org.in/jobfair/Default.aspx.
If you have any query regarding the Delhi Rojgar Mela 2020-2021, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.