Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana Maharashtra 2020: The state government of Maharashtra has recently announced and launched a new scheme for the people of the state named as Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana Maharashtra. This is mainly a welfare scheme which has been launched by the Chief Minister of the state recently to provide special benefit to the ex-servicemen or soldiers of the state who are permanently residing in the Maharashtra state. Under this scheme, the state government will be exempted from residential property tax for all the soldiers.
In this article, we will discuss with you all the important facts about the Maharashtra Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana 2020. In this article, we will share with all the important aspects of the Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana Maharashtra 2020-2021 such as benefits, objectives, features, details, eligibility criteria, key points, documents required, application procedure, registration procedure, helpline number etc. We will also share with you the exact steps to check the beneficiary of this scheme online. So, do read the article till the end to grab all the benefits of this scheme easily.
- 1 About Maharashtra Balasaheb Thackeray Majhi Sainik Sanman Yojana
- 2 Helpline Number/ Contact Number
- 3 Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
About Maharashtra Balasaheb Thackeray Majhi Sainik Sanman Yojana
The Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana is a state government scheme launched by the state government of Maharashtra recently. Under this special welfare scheme, the government will provide special benefit to the ex-servicemen as well as to the widows of the soldiers too. The Chief Minister of the state Uddhav Thackeray has launched this special scheme. This scheme will ensure various incentives to the ex-servicemen or soldiers.
Details of Maharashtra Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana 2021
|Name of the Scheme||Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana|
|Launched By||Maharashtra State Government|
|Launched Date||29th October 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Ex-Servicemen, Soldiers and their Widows|
|Benefit||Exemption from Property Tax|
|Objective||To Provide Various Benefit|
|Mode of Application||Updating Soon|
|Application Status||Available Soon|
|Beneficiary Status||Available Soon|
|Official Website||Updating Soon|
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra state.
- The applicant must be an ex-serviceman and widow of the soldiers.
Even the concerned authority still not provide any specific important documents for this scheme but here we will provide you with a list of common documents, such as:
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Proof
- Identity Proof
- Employment Certificate
- Death Certificate (In case of Widow)
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email ID
Objective of Maharashtra Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana
- This scheme will provide financial assistance to the ex-servicemen and soldiers of the state.
- This scheme will continuously reduce the financial burden among the beneficiaries.
- The widows of the ex-servicemen will also get special benefit under this scheme as promised by the government officials.
- As earlier Urban Development Department has taken a special decision for the exempting the gallantry medal winners from the defence and widows of the ex-servicemen living in the urban areas of the state from the property tax payment.
- After that, the Rural Development Department has taken a decision to exempt the widows of the ex-servicemen from the tax payment in the rural areas.
Maharashtra Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana Apply Online
The online application procedure of this scheme still not provided by the officials. We will update here everything after getting the official notification.
Helpline Number/ Contact Number
The government still not provide any specific helpdesk number of this scheme. We will update here after the official notification.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
What is the Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana?
This is a state government scheme launched by the state government of Maharashtra.
What is the main aim of this scheme?
The main aim of this scheme is to provide special incentives to the beneficiaries.
Who will get the benefit under this scheme?
The ex-servicemen and soldiers will easily get the benefit under this scheme.
If you have any query regarding the Maharashtra Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana 2020-2021, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.