jio scholarship 2020-21 last date to Apply, jio scholarship 2020-21 start date, jio scholarship 2020-21 apply online, jio scholarship 2020 start date, online application form
Jio Scholarship 2021 Application Form: Eligibility, Features & Registration Process:- Recently a new scholarship scheme has been launched by Jio India for the students of the entire India. The name of this scholarship scheme is Jio Scholarship Scheme 2021. Under this scheme, the officials will provide monetary support to those students who wanted to go for higher studies but not able to afford the expenditure due to the unstable financial condition. Under Jio Scholarship 2021, the Reliance Group will provide an amount of Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 55,000 to the beneficiaries yearly as financial support.
The amount of scholarship under this scheme will be given to the students from Class 10 to Post Graduate levels. The selection procedure of this scheme will be done according to the merit list or merit percentage. In this Jio Scholarship 2021 Scheme, they will not provide scholarships according to the reservation category as SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC/ General. All students will get the scholarship amount according to their marks.
In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects regarding the Jio Scholarship 2020-21 such as benefits, objectives, details, features, eligibility criteria, documents required, application procedure, registration procedure, helpline number etc. We will also provide you with the step by step procedure to check the beneficiary list of Jio Scholarship 2021-22 easily.
- 1 Objective of This Scheme
- 2 Amount Details
- 3 Features of This Scheme
- 4 Apply for Jio Scholarship 2021 (Application Form PDF Download)
- 5 Helpline Number/ Contact Number
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Objective of This Scheme
The chairman of Reliance Group always wanted to promote Higher education of the country. For this mentality, he recently announced to launched a new scholarship scheme for the students of the state who are wanted to go for higher studies but not able to afford due to financial weakness. So, now, the Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. inviting the interested applicants to fill the Jio Scholarship Application Form Online. After the registration process, the officials will issue and released the beneficiary list of selected candidates along with the cut-off list.
Details of Jio Scholarship 2021-22
|Name of the Scheme||Jio Scholarship 2021|
|Launched By||Jio Infocom|
|Starting Date||Updating Soon|
|Last Date of Application||Updating Soon|
|Beneficiary||Students of India|
|Benefit||Free Scholarships for Higher Studies|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 35000 to Rs. 55000|
|Objective||To Promote Higher Studies|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiary Status||Available Soon|
70% and above in State Board; 85% and above in Central Board or ICSE
₹35,000 per annum
|70% and above in State Board; 85% and above in Central Board or ICSE|
₹38,000 per annum
|65% and above in State Board; 80% and above in Central Board or ICSE|
₹45,000 per annum
75% and above
₹52,000 per annum
75% and above
₹55,000 per annum
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- They must be students.
- Only those students who are wanted to go for higher studies will be eligible for this scholarship scheme.
- They must belong to the Economically Weaker Section.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity proof
- Residential Proof
- EWS Certificate
- School ID Card
- Educational Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email Id
Features of This Scheme
- It is a legal and 100% genuine scheme directly from Reliance Jio Infocomm.
- The beneficial amount will directly be transferred to the beneficiaries bank account through Direct Transfer Mode (DBT).
- All the students from Engineering, Management, Science, Arts stream will be covered under this scheme.
- Around 2800 students will get the benefit under this scheme.
Apply for Jio Scholarship 2021 (Application Form PDF Download)
All the candidates who are wanted to apply for this scheme must follow the following steps carefully:
- First of all, visit the official website of Jio Scholarship Scheme 2020-2021.
- Now, download the application form from the website.
- Now, print out the application form carefully.
- After that, fill the application form with your basic details carefully and attached the required documents.
- Now, Submit the application form at your nearest Jio Office.
Selection Procedure of Jio Scholarship 2021
- 1st Step: Fill the Application Form.
- 2nd Step: Submit the Application Form at the nearest Reliance Jio Office.
- 3rd Step: Form will be verified by Jio Infocomm Pvt Ltd. official.
- 4th Step: Preparing Merit List by officials.
- 5th Step: Amount will be transferred to the beneficiaries account directly through DBT mode.
Beneficiary List/ Beneficiary Status
The selection list of final beneficiary list of this special scholarship scheme will update soon. The officials still not provide any notification regarding the final selection list. We will update here everything after getting the official notification directly from the government officials.
Helpline Number/ Contact Number
The officials still not provide any helpline number for this scholarship scheme. We will update here after getting the official notification.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will Jio scholarship be given to wbchse board students?
Yes, this scholarship will be given to the WBCHSE board students.
How many states in start Jio scholarship?
All states of India will get the benefit under this scheme.
What is the Annual income for eligibility for Jio scholarship?
The officials still not clear about the annual income for eligible this scheme.
If you have any query regarding this scheme, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.