Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2021 Apply Online, Eligibility, Benefits & Status:- The state government of Kerala has recently started a new scheme named Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme for the differently –able people of the state who are continuing their education. Through the implementation of this welfare scheme, the differently-able students will get special benefit directly from the government. This scheme will increase the self believe of those students who are willing to study but not able to continue due to the lack of financial stableness.
In this article, we will discuss with you all the main points about this scheme easily. In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects regarding the Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2020 such as benefits, objectives, features, details, key points, eligibility criteria, documents list (required), registration procedure, application procedure etc. We will also provide you with the step by step procedure to check the beneficiary list of Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme in the year 2020.
So, do follow the article till the end to grab all the details of this scheme easily and consistently.
- 1 About Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2021
- 2 Financial Assistance Amount
- 3 Application Procedure of Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2020
- 4 Check Beneficiary List of Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2020
- 5 Helpline Number/ Contact Number
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
About Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2021
We are already said that the Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme has launched by the government of Kerala state for the help of the state people. This scheme has mainly launched by the Department of Social Justice, and provide an official portal for completing the application structure to the public as “sjd.kerala.gov.in”. Under this scheme, the government will help the beneficiaries financially to buy study materials and more things related to education.
The government said that this scheme has only launched for the handicapped students and the main aim of this scheme is to provide assistance to them directly from the government. The main motive of this scheme is to increase the productive skills among the students who are differently-abled. Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2020 will help the students to increase their self wellness and this will provide them with greater success.
Details of Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2021
|Name of the Scheme||Vidyajyothi Scheme Kerala|
|Launched By||Kerala Government|
|Benefit||Scholarships and grants|
|Objective||To Help Financially|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objective of Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide special benefit and incentives to the differently able students who are wanted to continue their higher studies. This scheme will cover class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, ITI, Polytechnic, VHSC, Degree, Diploma, Professional Courses and Post Graduations. All the students study all these classes and pursing these diplomae and degree will get the financial benefit under this scheme if they applied for this scheme soon. The beneficiary amount will directly be transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts through the DBT model. According to some recent government report, there are around 7, 79,793 differently-abled people out of which only 1,30,799 people are underneath the age of 18 years.
Financial Assistance Amount
The following amount will be providing to the beneficiaries under this scheme:
|Course / Class||Assistance for Study materials||Assistance for Uniform|
|9th to 10th Standard||@ Rs. 1000 each (50 children from each district)||@ Rs. 1500 (30 children from each district)|
|+1, +2, ITI, Polytechnic, VHSC||@ Rs. 2000 each (50 children from each district)||@ Rs. 1500/- each (30 children from each district)|
|Degree, Diploma, Professional Courses||@ Rs. 3000 each (25 children from each district)||Nil|
|Post Graduation||@ Rs. 3000 each (20 children from each district)||Nil|
All the applicants must follow the following eligibility criteria before applying for this scheme:
- Applicant must be the permanent resident of Kerala state.
- Applicants must be studying in government schools.
- The applicant must be 40% or more disabled will be eligible.
- Candidates must be belonging to the BPL (Below Poverty Line) category.
The following documents are must required to apply for this Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2020:
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Proof
- Residential Proof
- Certificate of Disability
- Application Form check by the head of the Institutio
- Passport Size Photo (Recent)
- Government School Certificate
- BPL Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Valid Mobile Number
Application Procedure of Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2020
The applicants must follow the following steps carefully to apply for this scheme easily:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Social Justice Department of Kerala.
- Now, the homepage will appear. Click on “Scheme” option there. Or click on the direct link.
- Now, a list of schemes will appear in front of you.
- Click on, Differently Abled option from the Beneficiary List.
- After that, click on “Vidyajyothi Scheme-Financial Aid for Uniforms and Study materials to PH Students” option.
- Now, the details of the scheme will appear on your screen. Now, click on the “Document” section.
- Click on the “Application Forms-Financial Aid for Uniforms and Study Materials to PH students” option.
- Then the Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme Application Form will be download on the PDF format.
- Fill the application form carefully and attach all the documents required.
- After that, you must submit the application form to the concerned authorities.
Check Beneficiary List of Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2020
If you want to check the Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme Beneficiary Status then do follow the following steps carefully:
- First of all, visit the official website of Vidyajyothi Scheme Kerala 2020.
- Now, the homepage will appear on your screen. Now, find the link “Beneficiary List” in front of the differently-abled option.
- Now, choose the Financial Year and your District.
- After click on “Proceed” the beneficiary list will be displayed in front of you.
Helpline Number/ Contact Number
- Toll-Free Helpline Number: +91471-2306040
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme?
This is a state government scheme launched by the state government of Kerala state.
Who will get benefit under this scheme?
Only Differently-Able students will get the benefit of this scheme.
What is the official website of Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2021?
The official website of this scheme is http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/.
What is the main aim of this scheme?
The main aim of this scheme is to provide financial help to the beneficiaries who wanted to continue their education.
If you have any query regarding the Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2021, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.