Sahakar Mitra Scheme 2021, Sahakar Mitra Yojana 2021, Paid Internship Programme, Online Registration, Application procedure, Sahakar Mitra Internship Registration 2021
The Union Minister for Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare Mr Nerndra Singh Tomar recently launched Sahakar Mitra Scheme on 11th June 2020. This scheme is related to Prime Ministers Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Scheme. Through this scheme, the government will help to get the opportunity for the young professionals of India to learn from the working of NCDC and other cooperative as a paid intern.
In this article, we will share with you about this scheme. We will share with you all the important aspects related to Sahakar Mitra Scheme such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, documents required, registration or application procedure etc.
- 1 About Sahakar Mitra Scheme
- 1.1 Overview of Sahakar Mitra Scheme
- 1.2 Objective of Sahakar Mitra Scheme
- 1.3 Benefits of Sahakar Scheme 2021
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Documents Required
- 1.6 Incentives under Mitra Scheme
- 1.7 Procedure to Apply for Sahakar Mitra Scheme 2021
- 2 Helpline Number/ Contact Number
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
About Sahakar Mitra Scheme
On behalf of the Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare, Shri Narendra Singh Tomar launched this scheme on Thursday 11th June 2020. Under this scheme, the government will give the opportunity to the youngster of India to learning different knowledge by working with NCDC ( National Cooperative Development Cooperation) and other leading cooperatives by getting the salary. This implementation will really help interested youngsters to learn different useful knowledge with a monthly salary.
Overview of Sahakar Mitra Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Sahakar Mitra Scheme|
|Launched By||Central Government of India|
|Launching Date||11 June|
|Beneficiaries||The youngsters of India|
|Objective||To provide learning and job opportunity|
Objective of Sahakar Mitra Scheme
The main aim of this scheme is to provide employment opportunity to the youngsters. Now through this scheme, the cooperative institutions also get special and innovative ideas from the youngsters, this will help the institutions to boost their business by paying a monthly salary. Even the youngsters, who wanted knowledge of the cooperative field but unable to get those because of the lack of money. Now, they will able to learn knowledge from India’s leading cooperative institutions. Even they also get a salary from them.
Another objective of Sahakar Mitra Yojana is to increase the leadership quality among the youngsters. This will help and motivate them to start their own startup later. As under this scheme, the applicants will get both knowledge and experience, so, this will make them self-reliance. Moreover, the aim of this scheme is to make India Atmanirbhar as expressed by Prime Minister Modi.
Union Minister @nstomar launches Sahakar Mitra: Scheme on Internship Programme, an initiative by @MdNcd
It will help cooperative institutions access new & innovative ideas of young professionals while the interns will gain experience of working in the field to be self-reliant pic.twitter.com/0fiWavx1Nf— DD India (@DDIndialive) June 12, 2020
Benefits of Sahakar Scheme 2021
- Only the youngsters will be eligible to get this benefit.
- The beneficiaries will get employment opportunity at cooperative institutions.
- The beneficiaries also get the opportunity to learn from the leading institutions.
- The applicants will also get a monthly salary from the institutions.
- This will increase the leadership quality to grow their own startup later.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicants must have a graduate degree from any of the recognized college or university.
- Other professional degree or course holders like MBA in Agribusiness, Cooperative Finance, International Trade, Forestry, Project Management will also eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Residential Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Valid Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
- Valid E-mail ID
- Recent Passport Size Photo
Incentives under Mitra Scheme
According to the government authority, all the beneficiaries of Sahakar Mitra Paid Internship Programme will get the financial support of an internship period of 4 months.
Procedure to Apply for Sahakar Mitra Scheme 2021
As the government has launched this scheme recently, so they didn’t announce any guidance about applying. We promise to update all the information regarding t application procedure after getting the official notification from the government authority. You must connect with this to grab all the details at the time.
Updated: Application Procedure
- First of all, you should visit the official website.
- Now, the homepage will appear on your screen.
- You will able to see two option ‘New Registration’ and ‘Already Registered’ option. Click on ‘New Registration’ option.
- After that, a Registration Form will appear in front of you.
- You should fill the following details on the webpage:
- E-mail ID
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Do you have a recommendation letter
- Enter Password
- Re-enter Password
Helpline Number/ Contact Number
If you are facing any trouble regarding this scheme, then do contact with the following helpdesk details:
- The official toll-free contact number will be updating soon.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Sahakar Mitra Scheme?
This is an Indian government scheme which has recently launched bu the Union Minister for Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare Mr Nerndra Singh Tomar.
When did this scheme has launched?
This scheme has launched on 11th June 2020.
Who will be eligible to apply for Sahakar Mitra Scheme?
Only the youngsters, who have a degree from recognised college and university can apply for this scheme.
What is the full form of NCDC?
The full form of NCDC is National Cooperative Development Cooperation.
What is the official website of Sahakar Mitra Scheme?
The official website of this scheme is http://sip.ncdc.in/.
If you have any queries regarding Sahakar Mitra Scheme 2021, then you must ask us by commenting on the comment section.