jagananna vidya kanuka website, jagananna vidya kanuka images, jagananna vidya kanuka items list, vidya kanuka scheme, jagananna vidya kanuka biometric, jagananna vidya kanuka login, jagananna vidya kanuka shoes, jagananna vidya kanuka official website
Recently, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme 2020-21 for the students of the state. The government issued an order of permission on 12 March 2020 for granting administrative permits to purchase educational kits for this purpose. According to the government report, the total cost of this Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits is about Rs. 655.60 crore and the state’s share is about Rs. 262.24 crore. As the government of Andhra Pradesh announced to reopen the educational institutions from August 3, so, the Chief Minister of the state announced to launch this scheme from the same day. Under this scheme, the students of the state will get the free uniform, books, belt, socks, shoes and other educational essentials.
This scheme will be delivered through the Comprehensive Training Center Scheme of Andhra Pradesh State. For this purpose, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state has organized a committee with officers and said them to organize the first phrase of Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme by the end of the month July and prepare the initiatives to distribute across the students on August 3, 2020, when the schools will reopen.
According to the official’s report, the government will distribute this kit to about 442 lakh students across the state under AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme. All the students’ studies between the classes of I to XII will be eligible to grab this benefit.
In this article, we will provide all the important information about YSR Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme such as benefits, features, objectives, eligibility criteria, documents required, and all the processes and so on.
- 1 YSR Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme 2020
- 1.1 Some Highlighted Points About AP Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme 2020
- 1.2 Features of Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme
- 1.3 Important Dates
- 1.4 Components of Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme
- 1.5 Need of AP YSR Vidhya Kanuka Scheme
- 1.6 Implementation of Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits
- 1.7 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.8 Required Documents
- 2 AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme Online Registration Procedure
- 3 How to Check Online YSR Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme Beneficiary List 2020?
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
YSR Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme 2020
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State YS Jagan Mohan Reddy recently announced a scheme, and under this scheme, all the students of governments’ schools will get the Vidya Kanuka Kit just before the reopening of schools in the academic year 2020-21. During the discussions on the Amma Vodi Scheme in the recent assembly meeting, the chief minister said all the members to improve the quality of education of the state in this lockdown situation.
Till now, the present government of Andhra Pradesh state has launched many welfare schemes for the citizens of the state to give financial help and other help. Now, the government wanted to launch a great scheme for their students, who are studying ion the government schools. For this purpose, the government has announced to launch the YSR Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme across the state for those students. Under this scheme, the students will get many essential items required for schools.
Some Highlighted Points About AP Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme 2020
|Name of The Scheme||AP Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme|
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiaries||The Students of the State|
|Objective||To Provide Help|
|Announcement Date||21st January 2020|
|Implementation Date||1st June 2020|
|Official Website||Updating Soon|
Features of Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme
- This new scheme can make a better future of the students of Andhra Pradesh State.
- All the eligible students will get financial help and other benefits under this Andhra Pradesh Government Scheme.
- This will also help to increase the number of school-going students.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide some educational kits to the poor students of the state, which may boost the literacy level also.
- According to the official report, at about 42 lakh students of the state will get the benefit of this scheme.
- The government of India has allocated about Rs. 1350 crore for this scheme.
- The Chief Minister of the Andhra Pradesh State recently said that an amount of Rs. 655.60 crore will be sanctioned by the government, still an amount of Rs. 262.62 crore has been sanctioned by the state government, and the rest amount will be released from the other sources.
- In this Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme, the government will make a separate arrangement for the uniforms.
- Under this scheme Kit, the students will get textbook, notebook, shoes, shocks, uniforms, belt and a school bag.
|Application Start||Updating Soon|
|Last Date of Application||Updating Soon|
Components of Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme
The students will get the below mention items under this scheme by the government:
- Textbooks and notebooks
- A School Bag
- Two Pairs hocks
- Two Pairs of Shoes
- A belt
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has directed the officers to complete the first phase of development works in schools under the Nadu-Nedu initiative by the end of July and prepare for launch of YSR Vidya Kanuka on August 3 when schools will be reopened: Andhra Pradesh CMO pic.twitter.com/fD8NseFdZw— ANI (@ANI) May 19, 2020
Need of AP YSR Vidhya Kanuka Scheme
Presently, the government of Andhra Pradesh makes all the possible efforts to improve the quality of education in the state. To follow this purpose the government has already launched various schemes as Amma Vodi Scheme, Goru Mudda Scheme, Nadu-Nedu, and English Medium Education Scheme. The government of this state aims to increase the literacy rate of the state and also aims to increase the Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER) in schools and colleges respectively.
Implementation of Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits
The scheme of Vidya Kanuka Kits has recently announced by the Andhra Pradesh government. This scheme will be launched soon. According to the government report, about 36, 10,000 students are there, and all the students will get this vidya kanuka kit which is worth Rs. 1,350. The main objective and aim of this scheme are to increase the literacy rate of the students of the school and Gross Enrollment Ration of the students of the college. The government may wish that through this scheme the level of education will increase.
Along with this scheme, the AP government also launched many schemes for this purpose. Naadu-Nedu Scheme has covered 12,365 schools. For the “Goru Mudda” scheme the government has sanctioned about Rs. 344 crore. The government even launched many schemes for another purpose.
Before applying for this scheme the applicants must follow the below mentions eligibility criteria which are laid by the Andhra Pradesh Education Department:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Only those students are eligible for this scheme, who is studying at the government school.
- Only the regular school going students are eligible for this scheme.
- The students must be studying in Andhra Pradesh.
- Only some classes are eligible to get this educational kit, classes from I to XII.
All the applicants who are applying for this scheme must be required the below mention documents:
- School Certificate
- Applicant’s ID Card
- Aadhar Card of the applicant and their parents
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Education Certificate
- Parents Certificate
AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme Online Registration Procedure
This scheme has recently announced by the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state. Since the announcement, the government didn’t announce any official information guidance for online registration yet. We will update here every details and information clearly after getting the official information by the authorities.
According to the official report, the online registration processes of Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme will be announced soon. After the official announcement, we will update here about the procedure clearly.
How to Check Online YSR Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme Beneficiary List 2020?
As the other success schemes like Amma Vodi, Goru Mudda, Naadu-Nedu and English Medium education scheme the government implement this Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme for the students. According to the CM of Andhra Pradesh about 36, 10,000 students will get this kit, worth of Rs. 1,350.
As the scheme was recently announced, so, the official guidance about beneficiary list still not announced by the officials. We will update here every update after getting the proper information from the government officials.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme?
The vidya kanuka kits scheme is an educational scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister.
Who will be benefited under this scheme?
Only the students will get benefit under this scheme.
Which government has launched YSR Vidya Kanuka Scheme?
The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched this scheme.
If you have any queries regarding YSR Vidya Kanuka Kits 2021, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.