पशुपालन योजना उत्तर प्रदेश 2020, gopalak yojana 2021, कामधेनु डेयरी योजना उत्तर प्रदेश 2020, पशुपालन योजना उत्तर प्रदेश 2021, डेयरी लोन उत्तर प्रदेश 2020, पशुपालन विभाग, उत्तर प्रदेश 2020, मिनी डेयरी योजना, भैंस पालन लोन 2020 up, Uttar Pradesh Dairy Loan
UP Gopalak Yojana 2021 Application Form, Online Apply & Loan Amount:- Recently, the state government of Uttar Pradesh has announced and launched a new scheme for the people of the entire Uttar Pradesh state for providing special benefits to them. This is a welfare scheme whose main and only aims to provide special benefits to the needy people of the entire state who really need some help from the government officials.
This is really a great effort by the UP state government for the improvement of the lives of the citizens of the entire state. The name of this scheme is UP Gopalak Yojana. Under this special welfare scheme, the government will provide financial aid to the youths of the state. All the youths of the state will get the proper benefit of this scheme for sure.
All the unemployed youths of the Uttar Pradesh state who wanted to start some business with some creative ideas but not able to set up their startups due to the lack of financial stableness will get the direct benefit of the state government officials through this welfare scheme. Under this scheme, all the eligible unemployed youths will get a loan from the government directly through the nearest banks. The loan will be provided to the youths to start their own dairy farms. All the interested unemployed who wanted to start their own dairy farm will be eligible to apply for this scheme.
The government officials now invite the interested candidates to apply for this scheme online to avail the benefit of UP Gopalak Yojana 2021 easily.
In this article, we will discuss this scheme. In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects regarding the UP Gopalak Yojana 2021-22 such as benefits, objectives, features, details, key points, eligibility criteria, documents required, application procedure, registration procedure, helpline number along with the application form in PDF. We will also share with you the online steps to check the beneficiary status or beneficiary list of this scheme. So, do follow the article till the end to grab all the details accurately.
What You will Get in This Article?
About UP Gopalak Yojana 2021
The UP Gopalak Yojana is a state government scheme announced and launched by the state government of Uttar Pradesh state to provide special benefits for the needy people of the entire state. All the unemployed youths of the state will be, eligible to apply for this scheme. As this is a financial welfare scheme, the government will provide financial help to the unemployed youths of the UP state. Under this very scheme, the government will provide loans to the youths to start their own business.
All those unemployed youths who are wanted to start a dairy farm of their own will get the benefit of this scheme. The loan will directly provide by the government officials through the nearest bank. The government will provide a loan of about Rs. 09 lakh directly from the bank. All those applicants who have a minimum of 20 cows or 5 buffaloes then he will be eligible to get the loan amount from the state government to expand their business of dairy.
All those applicants who wanted to get the benefit of this scheme must make an animal farm of Rs. 1.5 lakh to settle around 10 animals from their own only. For availing the benefit the interested applicant must apply for this scheme either online or offline soon.
Details of UP Gopalak Yojana 2021
|Name of the Scheme||UP Gopalak Yojana|
|Launched By||Uttar Pradesh State Government|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Aid|
|Beneficiary Status||Available Soon|
|Mode of Application||Both Online and Offline|
|Official Website||Updating Soon|
UP Gopalak Yojana Objectives
This is a welfare scheme for the unemployed youths of the state who are searching for employment opportunities to fulfill their dreams. Actually, the state of Uttar Pradesh has suffered from a problem of thousands of unemployed youths even they are highly educated but not getting the opportunity to do anything. Even, they are not able to start any business due to the lack of financial weakness. After looking at all these problems the state government of Uttar Pradesh has come forward to help the needy youths by providing some loans from the concerned banks to start their own dairy farms.
The main objective of this scheme is to provide and generate employment opportunities among the youths of the state who are searching for employment. Even, this will lead to a positive impact on the country’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) also. So, the government of the state UP invites app the applicants to fill the application form to get the benefit of this scheme as soon as possible.
Benefits of UP Gopalak Yojana
There are many benefits of this scheme. But the most important and main benefits are given below:
- This scheme will provide employment opportunities among the unemployed youths of the Uttar Pradesh state.
- The government will provide loans to start their own dairy farms among the unemployed youths of the entire state.
- This scheme will really increase the employment opportunity in the entire UP state respectively.
- The GDP of the country will also be increased.
- Other people of the Uttar Pradesh state will get quality products along with the mils such as ghee, creme, etc.
- All the animals will also get the proper accommodation for their livelihood.
- The government will provide an amount of Rs. 9,00,000 to the unemployed youths of the entire state who are applying for this scheme.
All the applicants who are interested to apply for this scheme must have a look at the eligibility criteria before applying for this scheme either online or offline:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Only those youths who are unemployed will be eligible to apply and get the benefit of this scheme.
- The applicant must have at least 20 Cows or 5 Buffaloes of their own.
- The applicant must have an animal farm of about Rs. 1.5 lakh to accommodate at least 10 animals of their own.
- The annual income of the interested applicant must be less than Rs. 01 lakh.
- The applicant must have their own bank accounts.
Documents Required/ Documents List
All the applicants who are eligible to apply for this scheme must have to look the important document section before going to apply for this scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Proof
- Residential Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email Id
- Passport Size Photograph
UP Gopalak Yojana 2021 Application Procedure
All the candidates who are eligible for applying this scheme and have all the legal and original documents must have to follow the following steps to apply for this scheme offline:
- First of all, the applicant must have to visit the nearest Health Officer and collect the Application Form from there and take a printout of that.
- Next, fill the application form with all the basic details of yourself very carefully.
- Attach all the required documents as the officials ask which we mentioned above.
- After that, check the application form carefully before submitting the application form to the officials.
- Now, submit the application form with the documents at the health officers’ office.
- After that, your form will be transferred to the animal health officer.
- After that, the section committee will verify your application form and decide whether your application will be legal or not.
- This committee will consist of many top-level officers such as C.D.O., President, C.V.O., etc.
UP Gopalak Yojana 2021 Beneficiary Status
The government officials still not provide the beneficiary list or the selection list of this scheme. We will update here everything after getting the official notification.
Helpline Number/ Contact Number
The toll-free helpdesk number of this scheme will be update soon. Keep waiting.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is UP Gopalak Yojana?
This is a state government scheme announced and launched by the state government of Uttar Pradesh.
Who will get benefit under this scheme?
The unemployed youths of the state will get the benefits.
Is this true?
If you have any query regarding the UP Gopalak Yojana 2021, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.
Abhijit Das is professionally a Teacher; who always attracted towards blogging and launched this blog to provide information regarding the government schemes and scholarships. You can easily connect with him through social media @abhijitvwdas