odisha balaram yojana 2020, balaram yojana registration, balaram yojana odisha registration, balaram yojana odisha online apply 2020, balaram yojana online apply, balaram yojana apply, balaram yojana form, balaram yojana online apply 2020
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021: Apply Online, Benefits & Eligibility, Documents Required, Application Form;- Recently the government of Odisha has launched a new scheme named Odisha Balaram Yojana to help the landless farmers of the Odisha state. The main objective of this welfare scheme is to help all the landless farmers of the state. In this COVID – 19 situation, the landless farmers have facing many problems, so, the government comes forward to help them by initiating this type of scheme.
In this article, we are discussing all the aspects related to this scheme, which may help you to apply for this scheme easily. In this article, we will share with you all the details related to Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021 such as benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required, important dates, application procedure, helpline number etc. Do follow the article till the end to grab all the details clearly and easily.
About Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021
The Odisha government has announced to launch of this Balaram Yojana across the Odisha state for the landless farmers. Under this scheme, the government announced to distributor around Rs. 1,040 crores among the landless and jobless farmers who are facing a serious problem in this coronavirus lockdown situation. According to the official report, around 7 lakh landless cultivators will get the benefit under this scheme in the next two years.
Asit Kumar Tripathy, the Chief Secretary has guided the official authority to give the agrarian credit to the beneficiaries (landless ranchers) through the joint obligation gatherings (JLGs). The IMAGE will execute the whole plan at different levels. The ATMA (Agricultural Technology Management Agency) will be arranging the plan at the regional level. Sourabh Garg, the Secretary of Horticulture Department said that “the landless ranchers will get the credits through the JLGs will go about as ‘social insurance’.”
Details of the Odisha Balaram Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha Balaram Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||The Landless Farmers|
|Objective||Provide them a Better Life|
Implementation of Odisha Balaram Scheme 2021
- This plan has structured with a joint effort with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- This plan will be actualized at the field level by the farming specialist. There are more than 7000 parts of the various banks and PACS in rustic and semi-urban territories.
- At an estimate, about 70,000 gatherings will get the ranch advances. Each gathering will get involved with around five landless ranchers who will get the amount of Rs. 1.60 lakh as credit.
- The Odisha state government has aimed to distribute ranch credit to seven lakh landless farmers in the next two years across the whole state.
- Through the implementation of this scheme, the genuine field-level rural exercise will have a credit inflow of about Rs. 1040 crores.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
Benefits of Balaram Yojana
- The main benefit of this Balaram Scheme is that more than 7 lakh landless ranchers will get the advantages through this scheme in the following two years of time.
- This plan has structured with a team effort with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- There were more than 7000 parts of various banks and PACS in the provincial and semi-urban zone make for the benefit for the beneficiaries.
- For the implementation of this yojana properly, The Institute on Management of Agricultural Extension (IMAGE) and the Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will be dome works at the state and area-level respectively.
Balia Yojana Odisha 2020
The government of Odisha launched the Odisha Balia Yojana for the farmers of the Odisha state. Under this scheme, the government aims to provide different incentives for landless farmers across the whole state. This Odisha Balia Scheme will help the farmers to live happily in this coronavirus situation.
Eligibility Criteria of Odisha Balaram Yojana
All the farmers must follow the following eligibility criteria before applying for this scheme:
- The farmer must be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- The applicant must be involved in the farming profession.
- The applying farmer must not have any own land.
Documents Required of Odisha Balaram Yojana
The following documents are required during the time of registration for this scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Voter ID Card
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Valid Mobile Number
Application Procedure of Odisha Balaram Yojana 2020
The applicants must follow the following steps to applying for this scheme easily:
- First of all, visit the official website of Balaram Yojana.
- Now, the homepage will appear, now click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Now, a new webpage will appear.
- Now, an application form will be displayed on your screen.
- You must fill the application form carefully with your basic details.
- Now, you need to upload your documents.
- After uploading the documents successfully click on the “Submit” button.
Balaram Yojana Odisha 2020 Beneficiary Status/ List
After the official verification the government officials will issued the selection list of beneficiary list in the official website. But they still not provide the beneficiary list online.we will update here after the official notification.
Helpline Number/ Contact Number
The official still not provide any specific helpdesk number to submit your query regarding this scheme.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021?
The Odisha Balaram Yojana is a state government scheme launched by the Odisha Government.
Who will get benefit under Balaram Scheme Odisha?
All the farmers will get this benefit who have no their own land.
What is the official website of Balia Yojana Odisha?
The official website of Odisha Balia Yojana is https://www.odisha.gov.in/.
What is the main aim of this scheme?
The main aim of this scheme is to provide various incentives.
If you have any query regarding Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.