gujarat housing board draw result 2020-2021, gujarat housing board ahmedabad new scheme 2021 form, pradhan mantri awas yojana ahmedabad 2021 list, ews draw result, pradhan mantri awas yojana draw result ahmedabad, pradhan mantri awas yojana gota ahmedabad, pradhan mantri awas yojana ahmedabad 2020 list, pradhan mantri awas yojana ews
(Name List) Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana Draw Result 2021 & Application Form Download:- Recently, the state government of Gujarat has announced and launched a new scheme for the people of the entire state. This is mainly a welfare scheme named Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana 2021 for providing different types of incentives to the people of the state. Under this special scheme, the state government officials will provide affordable houses to the various categories of the state.
So, the government officials now inviting all the interested applicants to fill the Mukhyamantri GRUH Yojana Ahmedabad Form. All the candidates who are belonging to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Lower Income Group (LIG) and Middle Income Group (MIG) will be eligible to apply and get the benefit of this scheme accordingly.
Even this yojana is completely new but will help many of the needy households of the entire Gujarat state. Under this scheme, all the people will get the benefit of affordable home respectively. All those poor families who are willing to make their own home but not able to do it because of their poor economic condition, will now able to make their own homes directly from the governments’ benefits.
We already know that the Gujarat state government has introduced a various scheme for the people of the entire state. Among the other schemes, the Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana 2021 is one of the very effective schemes which may provide benefits to many poor households of the state. Under this very scheme, the poor and needy people who are willing to make their own house but due to some financial trouble they are not able to make will easily get the benefit of this special welfare scheme.
There are many states of India that had already started this type of housing scheme in Gujarat. The main objective of this welfare scheme is to provide an opportunity to the poor and needy people to build their own pucca house, which they dream of. All the poor families from Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Lower Income Groups (LIG) and Medium Income Group (MIF) families will eligible to apply and get the benefit of this scheme easily.
There are many poor families who are always finding for this type of housing scheme to increase their living levels as many of the families of India are still lives in the slum areas as they are not able to build their own pucca house due to the economic unstableness.
Mainly, this article will discuss the Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana Draw Result. In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects regarding the Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana Draw Result 2021 such as benefits, objectives, features, key points, details, eligibility criteria, documents required, registration procedure, application procedure, helpline number etc. We will also provide you with the legal and official link to check Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana Draw Result 2021. So, do follow the article till the end to grab all the details of this scheme accordingly.
About Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana Draw Result 2021
Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana Draw Result is the result of Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana which has recently announced and launched by the state government of Gujarat for the poor families of the entire state who are willing to build their own pucca house but due to the economic unstableness they are not able to build the houses for their own. Under this scheme, all the families under the Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Low Income Groups (LIG) and Medium Income Groups (MIG) will get the benefit. So, all those applicants who were already applied for this scheme must check their Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana Draw Result through the following website soon. We will provide you with all the possible details to check the result.
Details of Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana 2021
|Article is About||Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana Draw Result|
|Launched By||Gujarat Government|
|Objective||To Provide Affordable Homes|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Official Website||Updating Soon|
GRUH Yojana Important Details
|Minimum Carpet Area of Houses for the EWS Categories||25 Sq. Mtr.|
|Maximum Carpet Area of Houses||30 Sq. Mtr.|
|The Carpet is will include two rooms, one kitchen, one bathroom and one toilet.|
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- The applicant must belong to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
- The candidate must belong to either Lower Income Group (LIG) or Medium Income Group (MIG).
- Annual family income must not be more than Rs. 01 lakh.
- All the beneficiaries of slum areas should be living in a slum area on or before 01/12/2010.
Documents Required/ Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Proof
- Residential Proof
- Electricity Bill
- Voter ID Card
- EWS Certificate
- Ration Card
- BPL Card
- 100 Rupees Stamp Paper
- Bank Account Details
- Valid Mobile Number
Selection Procedure of Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana
- The selection of the beneficiaries of this scheme will be done on the basis of electricity bill, Voter ID Card, Ration Card and Slum Survey.
- Allotment of the houses under the Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana 2021 will be done on the basis of the Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana Draw Result.
- All the houses will be allotted to the family registered jointly in the name of both husband and wife.
Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana Financial Assistance
All the beneficiaries who are selected for this scheme will get financial assistance or financial aid directly from the government officials through different perspectives such as:
|Central Government||The Central Government of India will provide 50% of the project cost.|
|State Government||The state government of Gujarat and the Urban Bodies will provide 38% of costs.|
|Beneficiaries Contribution||The beneficiaries of this scheme should contribute only 12% of the total costs such as Rs. 35,000/-.|
[Note: The loan facilities will also be available for the eligible beneficiaries who are selected under this scheme through Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana Draw Result. The beneficiary will not be permitted to sell their houses for 15 years after the allotment of the houses. If they will sell the houses will be cancelled and the government will take streak action among them respectively.]
Application Procedure of Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana 2021 for EWS/ LIG & MIG
All the applicants who are eligible for this scheme and also have enough documents to apply then they must be applied for this scheme by following the following simple steps carefully:
- First of all, visit the official website of this scheme @vmc.gov.in.
- The homepage of this scheme will appear on your screen now.
- Now, the applicants need to download the Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana EWS Application Form in PDF format.
- Print out the downloaded application form.
- Fill the application form carefully with your basic and personal details.
- Attach all the necessary and important documents along with the application form.
- Deposits will be made along with the application of Rs. 7500 for the EWS category people.
- At last, “Submit” the application form to the concerned authority.
Check Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana Draw Result 2021
All the applicants who were applied for this scheme wanted to check the Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana Draw Result then they must check their result by follow the following steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana.
- Now, the homepage of the website will appear in front of you.
- Now, find the link “Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana Draw Result 2021-22” and click on it.
- After that, the Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana Beneficiary List will appear in front of you.
- Now, check your name from the list.
- If your name is on the list then you are selected for this scheme and will get the benefit soon.
Helpline Number/ Contact Number
If you have any query regarding the Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana Draw Result 2021 then you must contact with the following helpdesk numbers:
- Toll-Free Number: 1800-123-8000
- Construction & Demolition Waste: 1800-212-2829
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana?
The Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana is a state government scheme announced and launched by the state government of Gujarat.
How to check the Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana Draw Result?
You can check the result through the official website.
What is the objective of this scheme?
The main objective of this scheme is to provide affordable houses among the poor households.
Who will get the benefit under this scheme?
All the people belonging to the EWS category will get the benefit under this scheme.
If you have any query regarding the Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana Draw Result 2021, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.